SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:15 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn were "one of a kind"..? That's news to me... IMO.

I would say that's accurate, just not something I'd use as a compliment, if you catch my drift.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:25 am

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn were "one of a kind"..? That's news to me... IMO.

I would say that's accurate, just not something I'd use as a compliment, if you catch my drift.
laugh out loud True! But "exceptional"..? Ashley's delusional IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:

laugh out loud True! But "exceptional"..? Ashley's delusional IMO.

It was the author of the Huf piece that put in the italics for "exceptional" as it was a phone interview. Does make the word standout giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:02 am

SO...... I got a few pics with numbers on them....want to know what everyone's thoughts are.  I don't have them in cement but just gathering from what people are saying.  I also am including a sheet with the girls pics on it from their respective threads.

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Girls_10
5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Fleiss10
5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Washuk10

Now in the past 3 seasons 18, 19, 20, going into epi 4, there were 13, 15, and 14 respectively so there could IMO be as many as 15 in Washuka(epi 4), but the one with the backpack could easily be a staff member too.

Would love to see everyone's thoughts on this......

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:15 am

Thanks for gathering & labelling all the pics, @Aunties_Love.

IMO in the mansion pic, Danielle L. is #7 & Jasmine G. is #4.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:16 am

I think Danielle Lo is 7 in the first pic, 1 is unknown jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:23 am

Thanks @AL that's a great job yes you are awesome!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:31 am

Thanks @AL that's a great job  yes you are awesome!

In second pic 6-Raven, 10-Lacy, 11-kristina .

In first pic IMO 7 is Danielle Lo .... Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:37 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for gathering & labelling all the pics, @Aunties_Love.

IA and Whitney is #5, Kristina is #8 in the mansion photo. 

In the Waukesha photo #3 is Taylor and #11 is Kristina. 

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks @AL that's a great job  yes you are awesome!

In first pic IMO 7 is Danielle Lo .... Smiley
#10 isn't Lacey because she was already eliminated, info is in her thread  Smiley The status' of all the contestants are also being tracked here

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:51 am

bblake wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for gathering & labelling all the pics, @Aunties_Love.

IA and Whitney is #5, Kristina is #8 in the mansion photo. 

In the Waukesha photo #3 is Taylor and #11 is Kristina. 

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks @AL that's a great job  yes you are awesome!

In first pic IMO 7 is Danielle Lo .... Smiley
#10 isn't Lacey because she was already eliminated, info is in her thread  Smiley The status' of all the contestants are also being tracked here

Oops cool thanks @bblake so she must be someone not shown / sleuthed ? yes she does look like one of the grls from the BSB GD though?... no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:01 am

@LeapofFaith when you type @ AL you're actually mentioning me laugh out loud. You have to write Aunties full username if you want her to see it instead of me laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:32 am

Al wrote:@LeapofFaith when you type @ AL you're actually mentioning me laugh out loud. You have to write Aunties full username if you want her to see it instead of me laugh out loud

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698 sorry I try too but was rushing ...had my toddler pulling at my pants ..... Crazy Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes