SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:36 am

@Aunties_Love
Great to see all the sleuthed girls' pics on 1 page.  rock

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:17 am

bblake wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for gathering & labelling all the pics, @Aunties_Love.

IMO in the mansion pic, Danielle L. is #7 & Jasmine G. is #4.
IA and Whitney is #5, Kristina is #8 in the mansion photo. 

In the Waukesha photo #3 is Taylor and #11 is Kristina. 

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks @AL that's a great job  yes you are awesome!

In second pic 6-Raven, 10-Lacy, 11-kristina . 

In first pic IMO 7 is Danielle Lo .... Smiley
#10 isn't Lacey because she was already eliminated, info is in her thread  Smiley The status' of all the contestants are also being tracked here
I thought that too....I am wondering if someone is using her acct though.  I have asked to follow her and the request isn't ignored as then it would go back to normal view, but it says request is pending.  That as well as this pic is what is really leading me to believe that there is something happening on her SM.  When you look at that girl #10, and this pic of Lacey, the cheekbones, hair, etc seems to be the same.  I also think that #9 on the Washuka pic could be Elizabeth.

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Lacy_c10
5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Elizab10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:26 am

Sorry for the double post but want to put this here as a comparrison

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Jasmin12

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
bblake wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for gathering & labelling all the pics, @Aunties_Love.

IMO in the mansion pic, Danielle L. is #7 & Jasmine G. is #4.

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks @AL that's a great job  yes you are awesome!

In second pic 6-Raven, 10-Lacy, 11-kristina . 

In first pic IMO 7 is Danielle Lo .... Smiley
#10 isn't Lacey because she was already eliminated, info is in her thread  Smiley The status' of all the contestants are also being tracked here
I thought that too....I am wondering if someone is using her acct though.  I have asked to follow her and the request isn't ignored as then it would go back to normal view, but it says request is pending.  That as well as this pic is what is really leading me to believe that there is something happening on her SM.  When you look at that girl #10, and this pic of Lacey, the cheekbones, hair, etc seems to be the same.  I also think that #9 on the Washuka pic could be Elizabeth.

5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Lacy_c10
5 -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Elizab10
I think she's just ignoring requests from people she doesn't know? Maybe she's keeping them there instead of declining because she's going to accept them later or something. I definitely think she's home just because of what she changed her IG bio to  giggling  And she's following (and has accepted follow requests from) a number of the eliminated girls, and if someone was running her account while she was gone they wouldn't have known who those girls are, since they hadn't been discovered here or posted by RS as contestants when she began following them. The blonde girl does look similar to Lacey, but a lot of the blondes who get cast on this show look alike  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:39 am

bblake wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
bblake wrote:

I think she's just ignoring requests from people she doesn't know? Maybe she's keeping them there instead of declining because she's going to accept them later or something. I definitely think she's home just because of what she changed her IG bio to  giggling  And she's following (and has accepted follow requests from) a number of the eliminated girls, and if someone was running her account while she was gone they wouldn't have known who those girls are, since they hadn't been discovered here or posted by RS as contestants when she began following them. The blonde girl does look similar to Lacey, but a lot of the blondes who get cast on this show look alike  giggling
I understand about the SM, I was doing a lot of the sleuthing on it, but I wonder if the picture is proof? To me, the pics are tooo similiar to put it on the back burner right now. It's been done before when one of the cast has been messing with or someone that's been left in charge of the account has been messing with it......time will tell for sure

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:29 am

Wasn't there evidence last season that some contestants were allowed to use their phones at times? Did I dream that? (scary thought)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:48 am

BKay wrote:Wasn't there evidence last season that some contestants were allowed to use their phones at times? Did I dream that? (scary thought)
Well, IMO, Nick used his phone for a bit during filming Kaitlin's season. It's also been known in the past that family members were left in control of the twitter/IG so just wondering if this is a possibility this time.....especially considering the Wasuka pic that is out. The blond there is soooo much like Lacey for it to just be a coincidence, IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:23 am

I don't think the blonde girl looks like either Lacey or Elizabeth, and she is someone unknown jmo. Her face looks totally different to me than either. IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:13 pm

More details emerge..  laugh out loud

From the article it seems, Nick and Elizabeth S didn't acknowledge their past on the show. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.    2pop

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-hooked-up-with-bachelor-contestant-before-show-w444208

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:17 pm

coolangel wrote:More details emerge..  laugh out loud

From the article it seems, Nick and Elizabeth S didn't acknowledge their past on the show. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.    2pop

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-hooked-up-with-bachelor-contestant-before-show-w444208

All JMO. Smiley

RS says Nick and her talk about it and he sends her home in the second episode

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Fantastic chart @Aunties_Love. Thanks very much! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:50 pm

I wonder if Elizabeth was already cast before they announced Nick as Bachelor or if she went on just for him?  Since she's so  close to Jade she may have just wanted to get in on the schilling action too.  I would never have been gutsy (or stupid) enough to want to compete for Nick on TV after having a one night stand where he never calls me again. Elizabeth.....that's a sign, he's just not into you.  She's a pretty girl. She may have had better luck with Luke.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes