SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The best!!!

GD now and the guys are doing a Mills and Boon cover!!!

OMGeee I love this show!!

Bring it on men bring it on
Here are the guys' book covers from the GD for Mills and Boon covers!  hearthumbsup

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Cs80EnUVMAElPlWhttps://www.facebook.com/millsandboonaustralia/?fref=ts
As seen on The Bachelorette Australia... let the romance continue. Prefer the print book? Pre-order at Booktopia  http://bit.ly/2d31QzV
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:49 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Preview next week

Trapeze GD

Georgia telling Courtney she feels like a girl who has given a guy her number and he hasn't called her (Feels like what happened with Heather)

Someone asking for date from Courtney or? (Lee?)

Someone diving into the pool at CP?
IMO Georgia asking about the golden date card happens at the Wednesday night cocktail party, so the single date with Courtney and group date planned by him will be the Thursday ep, with someone jumping in the pool to get onto the group date at the Wednesday night CP
Spot on and great catch! yes

Makes sense that it would be for Thursday since Courtney seems to have his date in Epi 4.
I am thinking Lee gets a SD then in Epi 3.
Will post the epi descriptions
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:02 am

Bringing forward the Episode descriptions to tie into the previews for the next episodes...

To sleuth and match dates check out the Filming Schedule thread here to see if the dates can be matched up to what has been sleuthed already as well as match up with the s/caps posted by @Sundy in the S/cap No discussion thread here and sleuth to match in the S/cap Discussion thread

Week 1 (Sep 21 & 22)
Ep 1 - The season of romance continues when Georgia Love embarks on her journey to find love. Eager to catch Georgia's eye are 16 of Australia's most outstanding & intriguing Bachelors. (FIR = Courtney)
Ep 2 - The Bachelors set a high bar for themselves on night one, so what will they get up to now the real dating game begins? (SD = Jake)

Week 2 (Sep 28 & 29)
Ep 3 - Georgia continues her quest for love by taking one lucky gentleman on a date filled with old-fashioned romance. Later, the group date sees the Bachelor's take on the high flying trapeze. (SD = Lee? as speculated/sleuthed here and not seen on GD so likely Lee?)
Ep 4 - Georgia is picked up by her chosen Bachelor in a kombi van as the pair head to the coast for a surfing lesson. Later, on the group date Georgia takes six men billy cart racing with a twist. (SD = Courtney? as speculated/sleuthed here)

Week 3 (Oct 5 & 6)
Ep 5 - One lucky Bachelor and Georgia will be swept up in the glamour of the Big Apple. Later, a battle of medieval proportions breaks out when the Bachelors swap their suits for shining armour.
Ep 6 - On a single date that will have Australia swooning, has a new man become the frontrunner for Georgia's heart? Later, on the group date, the boys will battle it out in challenges from across the globe.

Source: https://www.foxtel.com.au/got/whats-on/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/80311018
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:36 am

Hi. I'm here!!! Hellooooo, anyone? giggling

I'm a little late but I've watched it. Sam was a crack up. He can stay (but no more breast feeding jokes) and Rhys can go. Jakes single date Wass lovely. He's a nice guy. He reminds me of the guy I sit next to at work so I'm having trouble seeing him in a romantic light. Georgia seems comfortable with him. Cameron, Cameron, Cameron. He is a Disney Prince Charming. I love, no, I adore him. What a sweetie. He's the type of guy you marry IMO. Clancy is so chilled. He's a dark horse. I think it's him jumping in the pool. There must be a connection there that they are not showing because he has been called very early both nights. Then there's Lee. I really like him, but I just worry that I'm getting a really competitive vibe from him. I need to see more of him. Then there's Matty. I'm confused how he comes into it but it will have to be soon. Good episode
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:58 am

So the second episode made me like Jake even more. The date with Georgia was cute. He seems like a good guy, and I liked that he didn't brag to the guys about the date. Interesting that she felt the most chemistry with him on the red carpet.

A for Sam vs Rhys, I don't see any rivalry. Rhys actually stepped up his game. Sure, he was a bit eager at the photo shoot, but better that, than not giving it a go. I liked the poem too, tbh. Sam is fed producer lines to create some competition when there isn't any. And he's wasting his little time with Georgia to talk about the guys.

I'm liking Matty a lot, also Cameron and Lee still stand out.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:03 am

Trying to hold back my thoughts until at least week 2 of this season, but I am so incredibly impressed with how much I am enjoying it so far. Georgia is a great bachelorette and IMO she has so much chemistry with so many of the guys that it's like wow.

Some thoughts on the guys:
- Lee: His M&G with Georgia was amazing and him tonight on the horse with her, just like that their chemistry is like off the charts. So good looking but that's an understatement. Not enough of him at this point tho, need to see more of him IMO.

- Clancy: He is so silently suave, and oh man I love how tall he is, and the seemingly 'hidden' sort of attraction between him and Georgia. I like the way he looks at her. There's really not much of him yet as well but there's certainly something there IMO.

- Jake: I was pleasantly surprised at how strong the chemistry is between him and Georgia. Just observing the way he looks at her gives me the chills. IMO he goes quite far, and the emotional connection they made tonight discussing their families is a really good indicator of that. He seems like a good guy, grounded, very sensitive yet bold at the same time.

- Matty J: I noticed tonight how handsome he is when he speaks in his ITMs. It's hard to tell how he fits in now, but it will be very interesting to see how his relationship with Georgia develops considering his 'slow start'.

- Cameron: I love and adore him so much, he is amazing. IMO he is exactly the right combo of awkward, adorable, handsome, tall, fun and serious. Agree fully with @Sundy's comment ^ that he is a Disney Prince Charming and exactly the type of guy you marry. IMHO he feels to me like he is this season's Richie, different but with a similar touch of aura. Trying not to choose him as my favourite so early on but I think I may already have!

Just keeping my eye on these guys above.

Courtney will stay awhile and he seems lovely. His date and group date next week will be interesting and fun to watch. Sam is hilarious, he cracks me up so much especially with all his comments on not being last anymore and whether Cam and Georgia's lips touching was considered kissing.

Loving most of the guys this season tbh, they are so fun to watch and not to mention really nice to look at too. :cutesmile!:

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Georgia's eyes are really amazing. Especially icy during the cover shoot date.

Jake = my type. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f60d 

Cameron is really adorable and they look good together.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Sevening wrote:Trying to hold back my thoughts until at least week 2 of this season, but I am so incredibly impressed with how much I am enjoying it so far. Georgia is a great bachelorette and IMO she has so much chemistry with so many of the guys that it's like wow.

Some thoughts on the guys:
- Lee: His M&G with Georgia was amazing and him tonight on the horse with her, just like that their chemistry is like off the charts. So good looking but that's an understatement. Not enough of him at this point tho, need to see more of him IMO.

- Clancy: He is so silently suave, and oh man I love how tall he is, and the seemingly 'hidden' sort of attraction between him and Georgia. I like the way he looks at her. There's really not much of him yet as well but there's certainly something there IMO.

- Jake: I was pleasantly surprised at how strong the chemistry is between him and Georgia. Just observing the way he looks at her gives me the chills. IMO he goes quite far, and the emotional connection they made tonight discussing their families is a really good indicator of that. He seems like a good guy, grounded, very sensitive yet bold at the same time.

- Matty J: I noticed tonight how handsome he is when he speaks in his ITMs. It's hard to tell how he fits in now, but it will be very interesting to see how his relationship with Georgia develops considering his 'slow start'.

- Cameron: I love and adore him so much, he is amazing. IMO he is exactly the right combo of awkward, adorable, handsome, tall, fun and serious. Agree fully with @Sundy's comment ^ that he is a Disney Prince Charming and exactly the type of guy you marry. IMHO he feels to me like he is this season's Richie, different but with a similar touch of aura. Trying not to choose him as my favourite so early on but I think I may already have!

Just keeping my eye on these guys above.

Courtney will stay awhile and he seems lovely. His date and group date next week will be interesting and fun to watch. Sam is hilarious, he cracks me up so much especially with all his comments on not being last anymore and whether Cam and Georgia's lips touching was considered kissing.

Loving most of the guys this season tbh, they are so fun to watch and not to mention really nice to look at too. :cutesmile!:

Agree with all all this!
Though, for me, as hot as Cameron is, he seems to 'perfect'. H doesn't intrigue me, sadly it's not about me. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:20 pm

I have caught up on the episodes and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with how Georgia is coming across.

My early faves are Lee, Clancy, Jake and Cam. Really want to see more of Clancy though. I am not going to pick an absolute fave, like I did with Nikki on the Bachelor, as it probably won't end well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:19 pm

in_denial wrote:I have caught up on the episodes and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised with how Georgia is coming across.

My early faves are Lee, Clancy, Jake and Cam. Really want to see more of Clancy though. I am not going to pick an absolute fave, like I did with Nikki on the Bachelor, as it probably won't end well!
I was planning to do the same @in_denial, but I can't help myself! I like Clancy, even though we haven't seen much of him because clearly I have a type! Tall blondish-reddish blokes who don't say much! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
I'm on the Clancy train, and I fear it's leading nowhere good, as we would have seen a bit more of him last night if he was an F1 contender, but he was pretty invisible apart from a couple of narrating ITM's at the CP.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:55 pm

I don't know how Georgia feels about him but I totally have a crush on Clancy now. My jaw was on the floor for his limo exit. Beautiful man, beard or not. And his personality shown so far is very attractive, low key and dry sense of humor. I liked how he was just chilling at the photo-shoot in the background. Not sure how that would work in this environment, though.

I don't want to get invested like I was with Nikki, just hope she keeps him around for my eye candy. Heh.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:18 am

Preview for Episode 3.
Looks like Lee does get the SD for episode 3 as speculated/sleuthed here

Fifty wrote:Sneak peek is up on tenplay.  Looks like Lee has the next SD

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/ep-3-sneak-peek

updating
AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing forward the Episode descriptions to tie into the previews for the next episodes...

To sleuth and match dates check out the Filming Schedule thread here to see if the dates can be matched up to what has been sleuthed already as well as match up with the s/caps posted by @Sundy in the S/cap No discussion thread here and sleuth to match in the S/cap Discussion thread

Week 1 (Sep 21 & 22)
Ep 1 - The season of romance continues when Georgia Love embarks on her journey to find love. Eager to catch Georgia's eye are 16 of Australia's most outstanding & intriguing Bachelors. (FIR = Courtney)
Ep 2 - The Bachelors set a high bar for themselves on night one, so what will they get up to now the real dating game begins? (SD = Jake)

Week 2 (Sep 28 & 29)
Ep 3 - Georgia continues her quest for love by taking one lucky gentleman on a date filled with old-fashioned romance. Later, the group date sees the Bachelor's take on the high flying trapeze. (SD = Lee as speculated/sleuthed here)
Ep 4 - Georgia is picked up by her chosen Bachelor in a kombi van as the pair head to the coast for a surfing lesson. Later, on the group date Georgia takes six men billy cart racing with a twist. (SD = Courtney? as speculated/sleuthed here)

Week 3 (Oct 5 & 6)
Ep 5 - One lucky Bachelor and Georgia will be swept up in the glamour of the Big Apple. Later, a battle of medieval proportions breaks out when the Bachelors swap their suits for shining armour.
Ep 6 - On a single date that will have Australia swooning, has a new man become the frontrunner for Georgia's heart? Later, on the group date, the boys will battle it out in challenges from across the globe.

Source: https://www.foxtel.com.au/got/whats-on/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/80311018
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
brownravens
Love_is_Eternal
najpoziomka
LovingLove
4health
Bobette
Miyala
iamreal2u
AussieBachFan78
Maddy
romance realist