SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 am

Here's the preview for next week's episode 5

- One of the guys (speculated/sleuthed to be Rhys in s/cap thread) seems to not want to try (it could also be Sam, imo, if s/caps are misleading)
- Also there are intruders!!! Going by what was sleuthed while the show was filming, it was reported at the time that 18 contestants would be on the show so with only 16 original contestants it seems like there will be 2 intruders. I can't wait to watch the guys' reactions! giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 am

^IA there was an ad yesterday on Channel 10 stating 2 intruders
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:04 am

Does anyone have any idea of who these two intruders are? Can't wait to see them - hopefully more eye candy? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:06 am

Sundy wrote:^IA there was an ad yesterday on Channel 10 stating 2 intruders
Awesome! @Sundy yes

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with the guys since this is the first time they are having intruders and I can't wait to watch how the guys react giggling

It seems that the producers have done what they did with Bach AUS1/Tim there was no special/white rose and no intruders until S2/Blake's season and so they are doing similar with BetteAUS2/Georgia with a special/yellow rose and intruders.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:07 am

in_denial wrote:Does anyone have any idea of who these two intruders are? Can't wait to see them - hopefully more eye candy? Smiley
I haven't sleuthed for them yet but it won't surprise me if one or both of them are following and are followed by fellow contestants on SM and I just never noticed giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:19 pm

I just watched ep 4 and TBH Courtney has no chemistry with (. It's so one sided ATM.

It's no wonder she said some that she was really into at the beginning fizzled out. She probably meant Courtney and the fir.

I can't wait to see Clancy on his date. He's eye candy for sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:24 pm

in_denial wrote:Does anyone have any idea of who these two intruders are? Can't wait to see them - hopefully more eye candy? Smiley

Their pictures are on the FB account

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Here they are!Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 14572225_902368786574243_1499966420129654152_n

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Well hellooooo Matteo! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:26 am

nd4reality wrote:I just watched ep 4 and TBH Courtney has no chemistry with (. It's so one sided ATM.

It's no wonder she said some that she was really into at the beginning fizzled out. She probably meant Courtney and the fir.

I can't wait to see Clancy on his date. He's eye candy for sure.
IA. There's nothing there between her and Courtney, imo. It's painfully obvious too which makes it a bit suspect considering he got the FIR (part of me thinks he did so he could get more exposure and because he has on-camera experience)

I am looking forward to Clancy's date as well. From sleuthing while filming the pics look like it will be a super fun date with ice-skating and dancing to a band. Georgia looked like she was having a blast with him too so I will be interested to see if there is a romantic connection there or end up more friendzoned (like he was shown dancing with Courtney in the Ep 1 season preview) question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:21 am

Sneak peak for Ep 5

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Well I am finally caught up to all the episodes and have to say that I am really enjoying this season. Georgia is a good Bette and I am loving her guys....and they are all gorgeous to boot.

I particularly enjoyed the 4th episode. I didn't know how this rose was going to work, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. I loved the dates that Courtney planned. The snurfing and making their own go carts and the racing was hilarious. It made me want to go out and do those things. I wish the American show would do more of these kind of dates instead of all the stupid, humiliating dates, concert dates and dare devil stuff. I can't wait for the next episode!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
brownravens
Love_is_Eternal
najpoziomka
LovingLove
4health
Bobette
Miyala
iamreal2u
AussieBachFan78
Maddy
romance realist