SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeover Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sneak peak for Ep 5

I knew the producers introduced the intruders early this season because of the bromance between the guys. Not enough drama for them. Let's hope the men don't fall for it too much.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:11 pm

I wonder how long they (the intruders) last.

ETA looking forward to reading the live posts tomorrow morning.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:39 am

Clancy's single date. "New York" theme. Ice skating rink - winter festival. I am liking seeing more of Clancy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:50 am

Go Clancy. Hoo woo. The music
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:50 am

Georgia telling Clancy that she likes how he has made her laugh. She is saying that she feels comfortable opening up to Clancy and that she loves how Clancy is opening up to her. Clancy gets a rose and they share a kiss. What is that music?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:52 am

in_denial wrote:Georgia telling Clancy that she likes how he has made her laugh. She is saying that she feels comfortable opening up to Clancy and that she loves how Clancy is opening up to her. Clancy gets a rose and they share a kiss. What is that music?

We need @AllAboutLove to confirm. It's been used before. I get an amazing mature vibe from them two
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:53 am

That date confirmed my fave.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:54 am

Medieval archery date has just started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:55 am

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:Georgia telling Clancy that she likes how he has made her laugh. She is saying that she feels comfortable opening up to Clancy and that she loves how Clancy is opening up to her. Clancy gets a rose and they share a kiss. What is that music?

We need @AllAboutLove to confirm. It's been used before. I get an amazing mature vibe from them two

I am getting the feeling that the music was used with Richie and Nikki? Could be wrong though .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:00 am

Courtney is being selfless again. I don't get it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:02 am

Courtney walks through the arrows
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:03 am

Courtney was the one not trying. Trying to set it up for a Ryan win. Georgia not happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
brownravens
Love_is_Eternal
najpoziomka
LovingLove
4health
Bobette
Miyala
iamreal2u
AussieBachFan78
Maddy
romance realist