SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by fijibeachbum Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:42 pm

I'm still here. Not enjoying the season enough to post, because there's nothing to discuss except Corinne. And when I logged in, I accidentally saw the section labeled with the next Bachelorette and the name, so my interest is waning. Thanks for the videos and SCs. I think the HTDs might be the funniest part of the whole season. Thanks, Corinne.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Source with article attached: Nick Viall Is Worried He'll End The Bachelor Heartbroken and Alone (Again) in This Emotional Sneak Peek

***Comments are allowed at the bottom***
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Full Circle

Source

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:02 am

EXCLUSIVE: Vanessa Grimaldi Drives Nick Viall's Family to Tears on 'Bachelor' Finale
***Article attached to video on link above, but it does allow for comments at the bottom***

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+6
mprssdbyu
Kashathediva
fijibeachbum
albean99
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum