SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:30 pm

That was ADORABLE! and when Evan said 'will you freaking marry me ?' MY CHEST! Carly's the real winner of paradise IMO. She found a man who completely adores her and is head over heels in love with her. I really hope they make it

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:30 pm

I think all the couples seemed sincere about their decisions. I wish the producers did away with the drama, I think the show would have more enjoyable. Just watching the finale since it will focus less on drama. Enjoying it so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 pm

I like it when the women could care less about the ring. They just want thier man. Carly barely looking at the ring reminded me of JoJo Fletcher. She just wanted Jordan.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Hoping Carly and Evan have a long happy life together.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Lace has the most heinously stupid hair extensions on the planet. She might as well be wearing a Bozo the Clown wig, they look just as real.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Oh man, I feel terrible for being a downer. But to me it seems that tptb are doing this whole BIP with a sarcastic tongue-in-cheek, making fun of themselves, the contestants and the fans. It's like they intend for all of us to make fun of these idiots who get engaged right along with the production team. Anyone else feel this way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Hoping Carly and Evan have a long happy life together.

They were really sweet and real.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well I guess I'm the only one that thought that was so sweet!

beatingheart

Definitely not the only one. I was tearing up right along with them.

I am such a cynic about this show most of the time, but then every once in a while I can be such a sap.

laugh out loud yup me too. It looked very genuine to me, both of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Grace is boring to me

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:35 pm

I wonder how drunk Lace was for that proposal.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:36 pm

I love you even when you are screaming at me.???

He says that now when they are on an island and half drunk most of the time and don't have to do anything. Wait until real life slaps them upside the head.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:36 pm

I think I will read instead of viewing because I cry too much at these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry