SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:24 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:If you have interest in the three rings, there is some info here: http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-engagement-rings-lace-grant-josh-amanda-evan-carly?mbid=social_twitter_glamourmain

Does Josh's ring to Amanda look like his ring to Andi? It seems like it to me.

I like Carly's the best from those photos. I hope we get better pictures of the rings.
Yes, they are very similar imo

Amanda's ring
afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 02-bac10

Andi's ring
afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Andi-d10

Andi ring is round and Amanda ring is square, in the design

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:24 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:snipped

I saw it.. He may not have known for SURE, but he knew he was being considered otherwise why not tell Jen let's see what happens in the real world. I think he's a fake and will never change my mind about him and that's OK. I respect you Nick fans. ; )

I'm not sure why anyone should lead anyone on if they know there's nothing there.

Let me go back and edit that my post is my honest opinion and I think I'm allowed to have that.

Of course you are allowed, as are all of us. My opinion is I give a thumbs up to anyone who is honest regardless of how much it hurts the other person. Two different opinions, nothing wrong with that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:27 pm

I cannot believe how much I like Evan!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Poor Evan The fungus that grew on America. Way to boost up his ego.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:28 pm

I don't know to keep seeing the spit trail.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:30 pm

You're the fungus I never knew I wanted. OMG

Carly is just so giggly. Poor Evan having to listen to that again and on tv. I like he has a sense of humour about it...I would probably be laughing even more if it wasn't me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Josh and Amanda last, maybe a wedding date for them? Big announcement? Plus as per @umngirl season 4 or Ben and Lauren, heck everyone is getting married!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Are they going to talk to Amanda and Josh for 30 min

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:33 pm

^^^ I hope not! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Josh and Amanda last, maybe a wedding date for them? Big announcement? Plus as per @umngirl season 4 or Ben and Lauren, heck everyone is getting married!

IMO the big announcement will be the season 4 renewal. But I could be wrong.

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 87b72b10 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 86669110 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm not sure why anyone should lead anyone on if they know there's nothing there.

Let me go back and edit that my post is my honest opinion and I think I'm allowed to have that.

Of course you are allowed, as are all of us. My opinion is I give a thumbs up to anyone who is honest regardless of how much it hurts the other person. Two different opinions, nothing wrong with that.

Thanks. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:35 pm

I think Carly and Evan will make. They're so normal.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry