SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:22 pm

What I like about Evan and Carly is that they acknowledged that they became friends in the beginning. They even said tonight that they knew they would be friends if nothing else from this experience. Lucky for her, Evan was persistent and kept after her...

I think they have the best chance of really making it work. I also think that them keeping the relationship off of SM and between them is a big plus. Have to admit that Lace and Grant have been pretty good at that as well. IMO, these 2 couples are all about the relationship and spending their time on it, not SM.

As for the other couple, how could he sit there and talk about "sneaking" around... They have been putting the info out there on SM themselves! He advertised his whole trip driving to CA. They've posted pictures of them together. I don't give this couple much chance... like I said above, long enough to go on Marriage Boot Camp and make some more money.

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:24 pm

reason wrote:Amanda dont look happy if you asked me.  I have a feeling this one is going to go south too.

I know, reason.  But I think she hardly ever "looks" happy.  When they talk it's like "I'm so happy" like they are trying to convince us or themselves, then Amanda reverts to "Resting Bitch Face".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 1m1 minute ago
I love him. He is my person. He is my lobster. He is my everything. @theebass #bachelorinparadise
afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Crt5xv10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:27 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
reason wrote:Amanda dont look happy if you asked me.  I have a feeling this one is going to go south too.

I know, reason.  But I think she hardly ever "looks" happy.  When they talk it's like "I'm so happy" like they are trying to convince us or themselves, then Amanda reverts to Resting Bitch Face".

I did not get the impression of Josh and Amanda at all.  Just like any relationship in any of our lives it takes work, but I think they have chosen each other and that they have natural attraction and want to make it work.  I think they looked very much like a couple and comfortable with each other.  I think they seemed the most comfortable with each other of all the couples.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:27 pm

IDK. If I were to put money on any of them, it's with Carly and Evan.

Meh. Bring on The Bachelor! I loved the little montage of "where are they now" that ended with Nicky.  afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 1f60a
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I didn't watch. Is it worth it to catch up?

Nope.
laugh out loud laugh out loud This is what I expected. I might watch the couple that's about to dethrone all my other favs Carly and Evan though laugh out loud

You could also see Nick let Jen say she was falling in love while avoiding eye contact then cry some big ole crocodile tears have her comfort her, then dump her. So yay, Nick is finally the dumped, even though we know from her mom he stayed in touch up until he was told he would be the bachelor.

Seriously Carly and Evan were just adorable, they are worth watching. And Lace got rid of the nasty extensions and looked human again on AP.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:29 pm

elan gale wrote:elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan
Having to say goodbye to #BachelorInParadise and Taylor and Tom on the same day is just entirely too much to handle
Hugesmile

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:30 pm

He's still a temperamental idiot, but I will say, I just checked out Josh's mom's Facebook for the first time since the Andi days (laugh out loud) and seeing the pictures of Josh's parents treating Amanda's kids as their own grandchildren was really sweet. Same for the pictures of Josh hanging out with them in their pajamas.

I don't see it lasting, but I hope it does for those kids and that it's a healthy, happy relationship.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:32 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed this season I must say. I loved all the drama, the tears, and the discussions on here. Who would have thought at the beginning of this, Carly and Evan would be the power couple of the season?!?!? So crazy laugh out loud
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:35 pm

I just still don't even understand how Evan made it through casting to begin with. laugh out loud laugh out loud He's not this show's usual "type."

If you had told me last spring when we "met" him that by summer's end he'd be in a LIKEABLE franchise couple, I would have asked you what you were smoking. Carly and Evan literally bring out the best qualities in each other.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

I know, reason.  But I think she hardly ever "looks" happy.  When they talk it's like "I'm so happy" like they are trying to convince us or themselves, then Amanda reverts to Resting Bitch Face".

I did not get the impression of Josh and Amanda at all.  Just like any relationship in any of our lives it takes work, but I think they have chosen each other and that they have natural attraction and want to make it work.  I think they looked very much like a couple and comfortable with each other.  I think they seemed the most comfortable with each other of all the couples.

I thought they seemed fine too.  If anything it was kind of a hostile environment for them with still having to defend their relationship and Josh being questioned by Sean about his "authoritative" tone.  Overall, it went better than I expected it to.  I was actually worried for them knowing this show.

What I did think was awkward though was when all three couples were out at the end. Some of them looked really uncomfortable to me.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:39 pm

BTW, I sweat just like Josh, growing up in south Florida it was incredibly embarrassing. It is a natural mechanism for body cooling and temperature regulation. Josh can't control it just like I can't control when it happens to me. It feels a little mean to rag on him for an involuntary bodily function. Everything else have at it, but the sweating is not anything he can control, just like Amanda's voice and Nick's speech. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry