SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 pm

I don't believe he completely has cut them off, i don't think he was really friends with Chase, with Robby he was best friends. Most probably he has been busy with multiple jobs and wants to slowly step away from the franchise. Also they met at the iHeart Radio festival and everything seemed great. Robby and Jordan both had great things to say about each other after the show so i can get why Robby is a bit hurt but i don't think there is a specific reason behind the 'no more contact thing. Sometimes you just move on in your own life, so i hope everything is good and all of them are happy all JMO

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think the fact that the two of them have been so practical and normal with it all is a good sign for them.

He's been working two jobs for most of their relationship and now he's got three. He's gone above and beyond in making her the priority even though he's incredibly busy. He gets home asap from work or she goes with him. They spent Thanksgiving week and Thanksgiving Day in Chico with his family, vacationed in Georgia with his family the week of Christmas, spent Christmas in Dallas with her family, went to Mexico with her family right after and they just spent NYE in Atlanta with his brother Luke and Luke's girlfriend. It's been all about family and friends with these two and they lay low. They both seem genuinely happy. IMO

You know they're doing well with it all when RS essentially admits he was wrong about them on his podcast laugh out loud

I agree. They seem happy and are doing things right. It's been like just barely 8 months though. I also think they are well suited. To me they could still be in honeymoon phase and Jordan could be riding the high of his incredible year, professionally and personally.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Yup, anything can happen. They're at least really trying it appears, which is nice because not every couple that comes off the show tries to do it the right way and they're the complete opposite of how some thought they would be, which is even nicer. It's crazy that they're two months away from when they first met when filming started.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Feels like the show puts way more into producing The Bachelor and IMO treat the Bettes worse, yet again and again they're having reasonably serious relationships or getting married to their picks.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Bachelor Nation is a high school party that never ends. These late twenty/early thirty year old ppl that LOVE to be apart of the #bachfamily are essentially pathetic IMO. They place too much stock value in being in the "in crowd" THOSE people are the ones that think they're "too cool for school." Even SHARLEEN (my queen) has said so. Thank Gawd JoJo and Jordan especially want no part of that IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 pm

I remember Jordan recently commented on Chases post on IG. I don't think he has any animosity towards them, but has chosen to not interact on a day to day bromance level like they did on the show.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f49b  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Feels like the show puts way more into producing The Bachelor and IMO treat the Bettes worse, yet again and again they're having reasonably serious relationships or getting married to their picks.
I think this is for the best and it drives me bonkers when they don't thank their lucky stars for this and instead complain about being ignored. Jo hasn't done that and hopefully she never will. She seems to be surrounded by an army of friends and family and a very good, un-badded Baddy so she doesn't need the producers milling around, screwing anything up under the guise of "opportunities" IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Oh, and btw, it's no surprise that Jordan doesn't keep in contact with his "Garden" PPL or other ppl in the franchise. Us in the fan thread have known this for monthssss. Jordan wants NO part of Bachelor Nation or social media. He's faved tweets of ppl appreciating the fact that he left the bachelor world behind (for the most part), does his job, doesn't blast his relationship on social media etc. He doesn't like any of that. And the fans have known that for a long time already.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Feels like the show puts way more into producing The Bachelor and IMO treat the Bettes worse, yet again and again they're having reasonably serious relationships or getting married to their picks.

So much  truth here. I don't know how or why, but to me the ettes have a decent success rate. Like you become the Ette, and you know you have like an 80% chance of a serious relationship. Maybe 50% at an actual marriage. The Bachelor - not so much. The show should embrace that more. I typically enjoy The Bachelorette so much more for this reason. It's easier to take the stupid process more "seriously."
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh, and btw, it's no surprise that Jordan doesn't keep in contact with his "Garden" PPL or other ppl in the franchise. Us in the fan thread have known this for monthssss. Jordan wants NO part of Bachelor Nation or social media. He's faved tweets of ppl appreciating the fact that he left the bachelor world behind (for the most part), does his job, doesn't blast his relationship on social media etc. He doesn't like any of that. And the fans have known that for a long time already.

IMO.

I agree and I have a love/hate feeling surrounding this. Like yes, awesome that he wants to separate and isn't living for being an alum. He's got bigger aspirations. But if he is with Jo for the long haul, that's always part of him. Sometimes he crosses over as standoffish and "too cool for achool." Too cool and grand for this show that gave him this life, essentially. I admit I don't follow Jordan and JoJo super closely, just when I pop in their fan thread every now and again. So maybe I'm missing something. I follow Aaron Rogers cause I love him, and he is also kind of standoffish and too cool for school. He's also very intelligent though, traits I see in Jordan. Maybe it's just like genetics or how they were raised. I don't know.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Not everyone you meet in your life is supposed to stay part of it forever. Jordan seems to have a very full and busy life, and he probably doesn't have the time or interest to keep in touch with people he spent a couple of months with. He seems to have moved on from the show as much as possible, so I doubt he wants to reminisce with his fiancée's exes. I can't hold that against him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
I think this is for the best and it drives me bonkers when they don't thank their lucky stars for this and instead complain about being ignored. Jo hasn't done that and hopefully she never will. She seems to be surrounded by an army of friends and family and a very good, un-badded Baddy so she doesn't need the producers milling around, screwing anything up under the guise of "opportunities" IMO.

I meant while the season is airing! Throwing all kinds of nonsense their way, and they're still coming out on top with committed f1s lately. But post show, yeah, better off staying away and popping in for the odd update.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu