SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:58 pm

I also see him wanting to stay with college football over NFL. It seems like a smaller pond and I see him as someone who would rather be a big fish in a small pond than the alternative. Just his whole aura seems to thrive on confidence and subtle cockiness IMO. I don't know anything about sports so perhaps I'm way off base so this is JMU(neducated)O.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:02 pm

^ Yup, I agree. I totally think he'll be making a name for himself in college football, which he already has, so I see him staying there. It's his bread and butter and he perfectly fits the demographic IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Yeah, to be an analyst for a major network (Fox, CBS are the current big ones for NFL) you pretty much have to be a former player/coach with lots of prestige in the league. So like maybe Aaron can get that gig one day. laugh out loud 

I KID! I'm terrible.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Ok, got it, thanks!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yup, I agree. I totally think he'll be making a name for himself in college football, which he already has, so I see him staying there. It's his bread and butter and he perfectly fits the demographic IMO.

Yes I agree. There is nothing wrong with collegiate football either. Super passionate fans and MANY prefer college football (and sports in general) to professional. It's just apples and oranges.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 pm

That profession IMO is just like being on TB. laugh out loud If you're not liked, you'll get trashed. If you're liked you'll be praised and supported by those who enjoy your commentary.

I can't stand listening broadcaster's who are not Canadian, calling my Montreal hockey games and neither can my twitter Montreal hockey fans. I find that's just the way it is IMHO.

I'm sure Jordan is well aware of the effect of voicing his opinions even though they may not be popular. It's how he handles it after the fact that is important to his career IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 pm

I can see him easily moving up in the college football ranks. Moving out of SEC games and into some of the bigger games on ESPN. He is better than many of the analysts that ESPN has at this time. Right now the top analyst in college football ranks is Herbstreit. Then there are several that are just the level down from him. Jordan could easily move into one of those positions in the next several years.... Main thing for him to do is not show favoritism to any team when calling a game. I despise watching or listening to games where the commentators for the network show favoritism towards one team. (I'm not talking about the commentators that regularly call a team's games on radio).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:54 pm

Really bad take apparently laugh out loud I'm watching sports center at the moment and they just brought up Jordan picking Kirk over cam as a topic laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Jordan making such an out of left field opinion like that is probably smart and intentional. I mean, look. They are talking about him on Sports Center, apparently.

Well played.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:Jordan making such an out of left field opinion like that is probably smart and intentional. I mean, look. They are talking about him on Sports Center, apparently.

Well played.
This is really probably the truth IMO. I love following the guy and like his overall vibe and I mean this in the least accusatory way possible: he's really calculated IMO so this is right in line with that and wouldn't surprise me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Regardless of getting the attention for it, it was simply what he was supposed to do. He participated in the hot take and his choice needed to be out of left field essentially, so he was doing his job. His annoying (IMO laugh out loud) co-host said some out of left field things too, but it won't be talked about because he's not Jordan Rodgers, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 pm

I can't believe the nasty tweets and adverse reactions to Jordan's opinion, some tweets were below the belt. Sport news must be slow for other sports analysts and mags to pick up and give opinions on what he said last night JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu