SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Agree @ash2214, I think she has a perfect balance between herself, friends (Becca laugh out loud), family & Jordan laugh out loud.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:04 pm

I'm happy for her, whatever the extent of this gig is. She's such a natural in front of the camera IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Boshem wrote:Erm, yeah I do believe some of these couple post those professional photos for likes etc. Why not take pictures at family events, or vacations.. Why does every photo have to be taken by a professional? To me that is odd. No relationship out of the bachelor world does that. It's like they can only be a someone with their significant other, IMO.

I think most couples post normal stuff that very obviously just came from one of their phones. And call a spade a spade. JoJo and Jordan have posted PLENTY of OTT, looking professionally  staged photos themselves. And *small voice* Jordan's captions are sometimes veering on very try hard for me. Swoon worthy, sure... but that's DEFINTELY for the likes and the Jo^3 brand. For sure.
For sure? We know that for fact? Jordan captions are always ridiculous stupid or silly. The only sappy ones he's ever posted were for Valentine's Day, her birthday, and their one year meeting, so special occasions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Boshem wrote:Erm, yeah I do believe some of these couple post those professional photos for likes etc. Why not take pictures at family events, or vacations.. Why does every photo have to be taken by a professional? To me that is odd. No relationship out of the bachelor world does that. It's like they can only be a someone with their significant other, IMO.

I think most couples post normal stuff that very obviously just came from one of their phones. And call a spade a spade. JoJo and Jordan have posted PLENTY of OTT, looking professionally  staged photos themselves. And *small voice* Jordan's captions are sometimes veering on very try hard for me. Swoon worthy, sure... but that's DEFINTELY for the likes and the Jo^3 brand. For sure.

I thought I was the only one who finds his long-winded captions a little cringey and OTT. Lol

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:05 pm

@sosleepy mmm, everyone gushes about their significant other from time to time, he probably posts something cute 1/6 of the time about Jojo - nothing different from other men in this franchise

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:06 pm

I remember how everyone said that Jordan is not in to her and is just doing it for fame and now when they can show their love its for the likes. well no matter what you will always get criticism.

Last edited by elena.shayk on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:No shade but I think JoJo's instagram is very catered to her relationship with Jordan. Not saying it's a business relationship cause I genuinely think they love each other, but I can see how some people might think that. It's literally a selfie of both of them A LOT, IMO. She takes the cake. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just observing. jmo
In her last 20 posts, six are with Jordan. That's not a lot, IMO.

I think it's the overall aesthetic of her IG. The pics go from Jordan/JoJo, JoJo selfie, Becca, Jackson and family. I never even see her post random things. I just think she's very selective with her posts. I've never even seen a food post. That would be totally random if she did that. giggling Just observing like I mentioned before. Nothing wrong with her posts. I just think she's probably very picky with her IG.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I thought I was the only one who finds his long-winded captions a little cringey and OTT. Lol
Yeah, because these are so OTT and long winded? There's only been a few long ones, which were for special occasions:

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3qHHjh3b6/

https://instagram.com/p/BQJOoV2gjS7/

https://instagram.com/p/BO_EsLcAnDq/

I can't even on the topic of long winded, over the top captions with couples from this franchise laugh out loud there would a long, long list of links.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:No shade but I think JoJo's instagram is very catered to her relationship with Jordan. Not saying it's a business relationship cause I genuinely think they love each other, but I can see how some people might think that. It's literally a selfie of both of them A LOT, IMO. She takes the cake. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just observing. jmo
In her last 20 posts, six are with Jordan. That's not a lot, IMO.

I think it's the overall aesthetic of her IG. The pics go from Jordan/JoJo, JoJo selfie, Becca, Jackson and family. I never even see her post random things. I just think she's very selective with her posts. I've never even seen a food post. That would be totally random if she did that. giggling Just observing like I mentioned before. Nothing wrong with her posts. I just think she's probably very picky with her IG.
She seems quite picky with her life in general. She snaps food quite often, if that's what you're in to laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:09 pm

@cila51920 I think the reason she doesn't post random pictures is because she's not an aspiring blogger. Personally, those who post their food, a plant, a makeup product etc, are all for show on their blog as they are always tagged with a location, company, etc & then talked about on their blog. My observation

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

For sure? We know that for fact? Jordan captions are always ridiculous stupid or silly. The only sappy ones he's ever posted were for Valentine's Day, her birthday, and their one year meeting, so special occasions.

Sorry Ash. For sure, definitely imo! laugh out loud 

Yeah, I do think sometimes his captions are OTT sugary sweet, def for the likes. He too has a couple brand to promote, a career he wants to catapault. Plus he had his image to repair. Must be fun to get 5 million #couplegoals hashtags just for posting a pic and a gushy caption. The more you post like that, the more likes you get, the more followers you receive, the more lucrative you become. Which is funny, cause no one, not the fans, not the detractors, no one knows if they are really goals. This isn't just a JoJoJo problem either, all these Bach couples get hero worshipped. You know who I know actually is couple goals? My Grandparents! Celebrating 65 years together this summer! laugh out loud This is all my opinion.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:16 pm

I don't think you have to be a blogger to post about food or makeup. I just think her pics are always well photographed. It's very "Let's take a picture here". I'd love to see more candid pics or pictures that show her doing things that don't relate to Jordan and Becca selfies. Other normal things idk?.. Ex. She goes to SoulCycle. A picture of her in soulcycle. How it kicked her butt etc. Maybe she doesn't like to post pics like that I guess.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu