SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@ReneeM I don't have snapchat. Embarressed! Won't be able to see those unfortunately
Aw, snap chat is fun! Here are a few of her recent ones:

Their Tahoe trip:
https://instagram.com/p/BRj_qVPljZK/

Jordan carrying her large azz suitcase up a hill:
https://instagram.com/p/BRNQiDnlHWI/

Her bestie Kathryn that despises being on any social media laugh out loud
https://instagram.com/p/BRM8u4olcWU/

Their dog Jackson:
https://instagram.com/p/BRERE6PFciJ/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@ReneeM I don't have snapchat. Embarressed!

It's a lot of JoJo talking to the camera, advertising something or other. Snap cuts out, she comes back in with "snap cut me off again!" in a sing song voice that eats up a large chunk of the snap, and repeat. laugh out loud  She also does A LOT of selfies and boring snaps with filters that others get totally criticized for. JMO.
I'm guessing you haven't watched her snaps in a while. She hasn't done any of that recently. Nor has she been snapping much in the last few months.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@ReneeM I don't have snapchat. Embarressed!

It's a lot of JoJo talking to the camera, advertising something or other. Snap cuts out, she comes back in with "snap cut me off again!" in a sing song voice that eats up a large chunk of the snap, and repeat. laugh out loud  She also does A LOT of selfies and boring snaps with filters that others get totally criticized for. JMO.
I'm guessing you haven't watched her snaps in a while. She hasn't done any of that recently. Nor has she been snapping much in the last few months.

I've seen more of Jackson selfies since i started following her on SC than that of Jojo JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Oh, Jackson is so cute!  My dog Millie has looked at that snap 7 times!  We're gonna stalk Jackson at the dog park here in Dallas. :Bendog
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Lol @alwaystulips I'm sure you can find her at the dog park she's there 5 times a week!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Oh, Jackson is so cute!  My dog Millie has looked at that snap 7 times!  We're gonna stalk Jackson at the dog park here in Dallas. :Bendog
Jackson is a freaking star laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BPmCq5vggQi/

https://instagram.com/p/BQvzZnkl6Qz/

https://instagram.com/p/BQ9UNhUF3as/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Boshem wrote:Honestly, he rarely posts pics so he can get #couplegoals etc. If he cared that much about followers etc he would engage with his followers. He doesn't nor does he care more than the average joe IMO. If he wanted more followers all he would have to do is post every photo with Jojo when we know that's not the case, a lot of his page is work. Again IMO. I agree we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, so are they really couple goals? Who knows. But from an outsider looking in, their relationship shows all the right qualities - a perfect balance of family, alone time, friends, and work while keeping their distance from the media
But Jojo is doing something with the media right now and had a PEOPLE interview about their house a while back. That is INVITING the media. scratch .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:02 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Boshem wrote:Honestly, he rarely posts pics so he can get #couplegoals etc. If he cared that much about followers etc he would engage with his followers. He doesn't nor does he care more than the average joe IMO. If he wanted more followers all he would have to do is post every photo with Jojo when we know that's not the case, a lot of his page is work. Again IMO. I agree we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, so are they really couple goals? Who knows. But from an outsider looking in, their relationship shows all the right qualities - a perfect balance of family, alone time, friends, and work while keeping their distance from the media
But Jojo is doing something with the media right now and had a PEOPLE interview about their house a while back. That is INVITING the media. scratch .
Stacy, I won't speak for Boshem, but I'll state my opinion.

I don't think anyone has said they have completely, 100%, totally stayed away from the media. They've just been more quiet than a lot of these contestants and couples. They didn't film another reality television show. They don't do club appearances. They've given a few interviews here and there, but overall they have been more low key than most when it comes to the franchise and the media.

This past month, JoJo has attended a few events, co-hosted Extra a few weeks ago and did an interview today for Extra. We don't know the extent of whatever it is she's doing with Extra, but we've based our opinions off of what they've done the past year. If she packs up and moves to LA full time, then we won't be saying what we've said because it wouldn't be true. All jmo

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:04 pm

StacyNor wrote:
For the MOST part, they keep their distance from media. Better? The interview about the house, was because they had to promo the company that sponsored their furniture.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:05 pm

That is the problem for me. Acting like Jojo and Jordan are above other couples when they are fame hos like the rest. Shilling is shilling, no matter how some try to make it sound like it is different to other couples. When Jojo and Jordan did their first shill, they became like the rest of the people that are shilling. They might do once in two weeks, same thing. They are shilling like the rest. The is nothing ''normal'' about it too. IMO.

Last edited by StacyNor on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Let me just say again, imo, there is nothing wrong with it. (shilling, media exposure etc)
I only wish some of us could earn the same way. Kind of like spread the wealth right?
What is more interesting to me and certainly not a topic in this thread, is how this show has now morphed into the right reasons not necessarily being a love match, but a financial springboard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Honestly if we're being real, most of her snaps are of Jackson, and that dog is a STAR laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu