SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Yeah, I saw his name come up on the trending feed on my Facebook. So I looked and I had to chuckle at some of the posts people made when sharing the various stories. I could tell they had never watched the 'ette when he was on because they were posting that there is no way this stuff is true!

I did see one post where someone said "funny how this all started shortly after he started dated Olivia". Of course, there were others that said it had to be because he had a "s*cky" family! Then there was the comment that someone made about "they heard he was gay and hadn't reconciled to those feelings yet".

Better than any soap opera I used to watch many years ago!

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:13 pm

It's really sad and unfortunate. The Rodgers' family appear to be extremely close and hopefully Aaron can realize that's there's nothing more important than family.

I'm sure Jordan's parents greatly appreciate Jordan and JoJo's monthly visits. They must have so much fun enjoying silly moments like this:

https://instagram.com/p/BK7Hxcrg0ZC/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:28 pm

It's just weird. What could be so bad that it's worth holding a grudge for years and acting like your family doesn't even exist? I guess we'll never know. I'm just glad the rest of the family is close and have embraced JoJo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:03 pm

FWIW, a while ago someone that knew Ed Rodgers had tweeted to Olivia Munn accusing her of sending the Christmas gifts back on Ed's birthday. Tweet has been deleted now but pretty cold-blooded if true.

That same person also tweeted to Aaron saying fame had gone to his head and he had turned his back on everyone that cared about him.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:15 pm

There are 3 sides to every story. The only parties that actually know what is going on are those involved. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:17 pm

I'm sure there are 3 sides but family feuds typically have a lot to do with pride and arrogance, and I can imagine earning $100M/year and being the best pro player or whatever leads to a lot of arrogance. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:25 pm

OTOH I can think of two situations where certain family members felt entitled to __________ behavior. It became overbearing and finally too much. Pride and egos are always involved. That's why IMO it's labeled one of the "deadly sins".
Sides were drawn in each case and each side went it's own way for a certain amount of time. Amends were made eventually. Was previous closeness achieved, no, not in either case.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:27 pm

^ Well, not only that, but I don't think it's a coincidence that this apparently started once Aaron got into a relationship with the woman he's currently with and that this woman's ex-boyfriend apparently cut ties with his family for a while too while he was with her. This was speculated long before Jordan was on the show.

That's all just my opinion. No matter what happened, it's unfortunate. Both Jordan and Luke have said they miss their brother and pray that some day things will go back to how they were. Hopefully that happens.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:11 am

everly wrote:FWIW, a while ago someone that knew Ed Rodgers had tweeted to Olivia Munn accusing her of sending the Christmas gifts back on Ed's birthday. Tweet has been deleted now but pretty cold-blooded if true.

That same person also tweeted to Aaron saying fame had gone to his head and he had turned his back on everyone that cared about him.
I saw this tweet when it was tweeted too! Welcome back, btw. Missed you on the board. Smiley

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:34 am

ReneeM wrote:I know during the season, the subject of Jordan's family came up and there was a lot of speculation on what might've went down, bleacherreport did an article on Aaron and expanded a bit on how deep the bad blood goes. I know some people speculated that Jordan might have done something bad and because he's the baby of the family they chose him over Aaron. That doesn't seem to be the case. The article's pretty long but here are some quotes

"Immediate family members don't even have his cellphone number. When Mom and Dad sent Christmas presents to the quarterback and his girlfriend that year, the source said, those gifts were mailed back in February"

"He didn't attend his grandfather's funeral—the same grandfather he once called before every game"

"The family was told they were no longer welcome in Green Bay. If Dad wants to attend a game now, he buys tickets on StubHub or goes through another player's family"

and and anonymous source said this "you f--k over good people, people you're supposed to love, it's a s--tty thing to do and you're going to get humbled. You can't live like that, man. The people who live like that end up getting f--ked over. That's kind of what's happening here, but he's so prideful and will never admit he's wrong. Ever."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2676645-can-aaron-rodgers-be-the-type-of-leader-the-packers-need?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

This makes me so sad. What a burden to carry around. I feel badly for Aaron too, as I'm a huge GB fan. Not speaking with his family can't be ideal for him either. Maybe just a coincidence, but I don't think he's played quite as well since cutting out his family either. Sad situation all around.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:10 pm

The Packers are playing horribly so far. Many suspect this relates to the family rift. Let's just say that Packer fans are ready to give Aaron the ax! :shocked!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:The Packers are playing horribly so far.  Many suspect this relates to the family rift.  Let's just say that Packer fans are ready to give Aaron the ax!  :shocked!:

The Packers aren't playing well because they are plagued with major injuries up and down the roster. Aaron isn't going anywhere.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu