SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:41 pm

The mods have already had a lot to clean up. It might be best to just play nice and not compare the couples which is against the rules. We'll have to agree to disagree because comparing the couples will lead to a slippery slope. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The mods have already had a lot to clean up. It might be best to just play nice and not compare the couples which is against the rules. We'll have to agree to disagree because comparing the couples will lead to a slippery slope. JMO

Thank you. I appreciate this^. bestbud!
I took a nap/break and came back to baiting and did some editing and deleting--what a shame.
If baiting is going on, please do not respond. Just alert a mod.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 pm

And the hits keep rolling in. rofl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Looks like I missed some fun laugh out loud We need to have a thread for all out war one day. I'm just joking!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:01 pm

The button's still warmed up. Don't push me woman.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Looks like I missed some fun laugh out loud We need to have a thread for all out war one day. I'm just joking!!!

I was actually thinking where you are laugh out loud. Its been HOT but looks like things hve slowed down! Peace
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:23 pm

The report post button is getting worn out and so are we.

We have seen this type of discussion back and forth many times, some very good conversations and other trying to snark. We have also seen that once the thread slows down, it picks up somewhere else to get back at the negativity for the favourite couple.

We won't tolerate it, because quite frankly this has become a ton of work. If rules aren't followed, posts will be deleted. There won't be any editing. If we can't discuss in a mature manner, with total respect for everyone's opinion, I'm sure there are other forums where you can happily snark and swear towards posters.

Thanks to those who continue to try to keep it light. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:28 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:Looks like I missed some fun laugh out loud We need to have a thread for all out war one day. I'm just joking!!!

I was actually thinking where you are laugh out loud. Its been HOT but looks like things hve slowed down! Peace
Just get bored of posting (sacrilege!!!) and busy sometimes. And my becoming-very-serious BF is allergic to this franchise. He doesn't believe me that so many of these peeps are now married/have kids!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:36 pm

After all the work this thread has caused all of us, I'm pretty offended to hear that anyone is bored coming here. I hope you're not referring to how boring it is here, or to read boring posts or perhaps it's something personal that you're bored with outside of this forum?

No one is forced to post or to visit. Those that do always provide great POV's whether I agree with them or not, so thanks for that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:After all the work this thread has caused all of us, I'm pretty offended to hear that anyone is bored coming here. I hope you're not referring to how boring it is here, or to read boring posts or perhaps it's something personal that you're bored with outside of this forum?

No one is forced to post or to visit. Those that do always provide great POV's whether I agree with them or not, so thanks for that.
Oh no I meant of myself! Like bored of my own Bach thoughts. You guys do a great job Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:40 pm

I finally got through the last couple of day's posts and it appears that what I was going to say has already been said. laugh out loud

Good for Jojo on getting a p/t gig on Extra. My favorite couple is Chris & Peyton Lambton and they've definitely taken advantage of being on the show and now are past needing it. We'll see if it works out for Jojo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 pm

I guess we technically don't know yet if she officially has a part time gig with Extra. They haven't announced her as a new member of the team, which they have done in the past and JoJo hasn't officially said anything yet either. 

If she's out there again in a few weeks doing another interview then I would assume so. If she does do it again and it's the type of gig where they can call her, see if she's available to do something for them, and she's able and free to do it that would be fun. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu