SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hy - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:On topic of the all brunettes look the same and all blondes look the same, I think that's an interesting debate, because that would essentially mean everyone looks the same laugh out loud IMO. I'm not sure what I think about it, I'm on the fence.

My personal preference: I prefer brunette hair all around, on men and women. I've never ever been attracted to a blonde man.

I agree about it being an interesting discussion. I have read theories on people being attracted to others due to them looking like their opposite sexed parent or even looking similar to themselves. I don't know about that, but find it interesting.
I prefer golden/reddish tones over dark.  Most of the past and present men I find attractive or have had relationships with are more golden toned and coloring, I don't like dark hair and eyes as much.
I've heard that too! Very interesting discussion. I prefer dark hair, dark features, but light eyes. I just find something so beautiful/mysterious about dark hair and light eyes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

hy - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 pm

I dont know but in my eyes she is 10/10 both look and personality wise. And together with Jordan they are defo the most attractive couple. IMO ofcourse. Not overrated and butter face at all.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Yeah, she's not Selma Alameri stunning IMO (the most beautiful bachelor contestant ever IMO.) But in comparison to ALL the Bachelorette's (and there's only 12 excluding her), she's the most conventionally good looking IMO. She's has a hot body, tan, dark features, luscious hair, proportionate face. I can't say the same for all 12 other Bachelorettes in different aspects IMO.  

I agree. I also get what you're saying about the light eyes, dark features, because I just looked up Selma and she is gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:40 pm

This is ALL incredibly subbjective and there is absolutely no right or wrong answer here. Most definitely opinions, all around.

My opinion is JoJo and Jordan are certainly NOT the most attractive couple currently, or historically in this franchise.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:40 pm

@sosleepy Who do you think is the most attractive couple from this franchise ?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
pvpr wrote:IDK, I just find it funny that other people are accused of 'looking like every other blonde' when there were literally memes all of Ben's season about how JoJo and Becca look alike. And everytime they post a selfie together they get thousands of comments about how they look like sisters. She is so, so basic IMO.
Well I for one never got the Becca look alike comparison. The only thing they have in common is both being tan and petite. They have different hair color, eye color, facial shape. I never got that.

I think the only thing they have in common is their hair extensions. laugh out loud Seriously, I never get these "they all look the same" comments I read every season on message boards. I know some people are naturally better at facial recognision than others, but they all look different to me and hair colour has little to do with facial resemblance. JMO.

I didn't think JoJo was all that either based on the pics I saw before Ben's season and I still don't think her face is "perfect". However, there is something very sexy and appealing about her in motion IMO. She just glows and comes across very warm which makes her prettier in my eyes. She also looks better without makeup than with IMO, which is like the ultimate beauty test for me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 pm

mindless wrote: -snipped-
She also looks better without makeup than with IMO, which is like the ultimate beauty test for me.

I couldn't agree more. She's so much more beautiful w/o makeup it blows my mind sometimes.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:49 pm

^ Mr. Bachelor Nick even said she was "stunning" without makeup when talking to Juliet Litman laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BOm-GBklTle/

There were many times her makeup would sweat off/wash off on The Bach/Ette, and I thought she looked so much cuter, facially! Those freckles on her nose..so adorable.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mindless wrote: -snipped-
She also looks better without makeup than with IMO, which is like the ultimate beauty test for me.

I couldn't agree more. She's so much more beautiful w/o makeup it blows my mind sometimes.
Ditto. Her freckles all over her nose and upper cheeks are adorable, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:52 pm

I actually think JoJo is cuter with her naturally dark brown hair. I don't like the washed out hombre look. JoJo with her natural dark brown look, like the pics we had of her from years ago... she looked really cute and fresh faced there! I think she should totally own the brunette and ditch the hombre. Imo.

@ReneeM so totally subjective. I think Chris/Des and Ben/Lauren are both very attractive couples. Ben H. is my type men looks wise. Des looks like Katie Holmes to me, and I think Lauren is a doll. Chris has model good looks too. Sean Lowe is not my type at all, looks wise, but I think he and Catherine are pretty striking together with their differences. Ryan Sutter is also my original Bachelor man crush and I think he's still HOT to this day. Trista I'm so/so, but he elevates her looks to me. laugh out loud JoJo and Jordan, to me, are conventionally good looking, look like they could be siblings and are... idk, middle of the pack and over rated.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 pm

I think Jo could be super basic like every Bach contestant from a picture but there is something so appealing about her "live" that I find incredibly likeable, insanely charming, and totally gorgeous now. I have no idea what it is, confidence maybe? Maybe being raised as a literal princess basically? Idk. But she carries herself like she's incredible without being a b!tch and it transcends looks IMO. It's super interesting to me and even more interesting because I think her Baddy is exactly the same way. They're a great match IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

^^ I don't totally disagree @Alanna. But JoJo was the opposite of confident to me, on either the Bach or the Ette. She was a needy worrier, both times. I agree she seems to carry herself more confidently (at least through what we see via her SM) then she did on either show, in live action.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu