SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hy - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:52 am

I think JoJo's stunning, but I don't find Jordan attractive either. That's alright though, as long as JoJo does. laugh out loud He does have thick hair!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

hy - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:54 am

pvpr wrote:JoJo is so overrated to me. Personality and looks wise. JMO.

She is way too pretty to ever be underrated. Smiley

-IMO-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am

She's by far the hottest ETTE. No questions. All IMO.

https://instagram.com/p/BSPzCmXA3Wq/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Yeah. Butter face. She has an awesome body and one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen. Overrated, definitely. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 pm

On topic of the all brunettes look the same and all blondes look the same, I think that's an interesting debate, because that would essentially mean everyone looks the same laugh out loud IMO. I'm not sure what I think about it, I'm on the fence.

My personal preference: I prefer brunette hair all around, on men and women. I've never ever been attracted to a blonde man.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:13 pm

I think butter face is a bit of a stretch. She's definitely not this extremely exquisite beauty, but she's cute & sexy wrapped in one. Hugesmile IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Well the guys on her season certainly thought she was gorgeous. And outside of her physical beauty, what's even more alluring is her personality, IMO. I think Becca said something like she's the girl every guy wants to date and she's the girl every woman would want to be best friends with and it's true, IMO. She has tris authenticity about her which I find endearing. She's friendly with everyone, doesn't take herself too seriously, enjoys a healthy laugh and just is an all round nice person. Also, inspite of her wealth, she is very down to earth. It's very easy for someone with her social status to act entitled, be b^*#hy, and be a diva. But she's not. That's part of the attraction to her as well. Even Luke Jordan's bro remarked on how authentic she was when he first met her. I also believe that they are very well matched and really there was no other choice for her on the show, IMO. These two are doing life right, doing everything possible to cultivate a healthy, loving relationship and I wish them the best going forward. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:16 pm

One of the funniest things for me was hearing and listening to people go crazy over JoJo's attractiveness during Ben's and her season. Juliet Litman and Nick Viall  gushed over how she was the best looking bachelorette ever and how she was one of the more naturally stunning girls they had seen. The Afterbuzz hosts couldn't get over it either. Heck, a writer from Barstool created an audition tape and made it to pretty viral and tried like heck to get on her season by reaching out to Fleiss laugh out loud A lot of the guys that I know would always say that she had an incredible body, gorgeous hair, and a really cute face. 

To each their own for sure Smiley

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:17 pm

IDK, I just find it funny that other people are accused of 'looking like every other blonde' when there were literally memes all of Ben's season about how JoJo and Becca look alike. And everytime they post a selfie together they get thousands of comments about how they look like sisters. She is so, so basic IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 pm

^ Yeah, she's not Selma Alameri stunning IMO (the most beautiful bachelor contestant ever IMO.) But in comparison to ALL the Bachelorette's (and there's only 12 excluding her), she's the most conventionally good looking IMO. She's has a hot body, tan, dark features, luscious hair, proportionate face. I can't say the same for all 12 other Bachelorettes in different aspects IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:20 pm

pvpr wrote:IDK, I just find it funny that other people are accused of 'looking like every other blonde' when there were literally memes all of Ben's season about how JoJo and Becca look alike. And everytime they post a selfie together they get thousands of comments about how they look like sisters. She is so, so basic IMO.
Well I for one never got the Becca look alike comparison. The only thing they have in common is both being tan and petite. They have different hair color, eye color, facial shape. I never got that.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:On topic of the all brunettes look the same and all blondes look the same, I think that's an interesting debate, because that would essentially mean everyone looks the same laugh out loud IMO. I'm not sure what I think about it, I'm on the fence.

My personal preference: I prefer brunette hair all around, on men and women. I've never ever been attracted to a blonde man.

I agree about it being an interesting discussion. I have read theories on people being attracted to others due to them looking like their opposite sexed parent or even looking similar to themselves. I don't know about that, but find it interesting.
I prefer golden/reddish tones over dark. Most of the past and present men I find attractive or have had relationships with are more golden toned and coloring, I don't like dark hair and eyes as much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu