SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:43 am

Can someone refresh my memory, how do we know/think Michele Fitzgerald may be cast on the show? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone refresh my memory, how do we know/think Michele Fitzgerald may be cast on the show? TYIA

I believe it was due to RS saying he thought there was a good chance on Channel 33 podcast as well as I believe Michele was seen at a casting call (can't recall where). But RS then said if he were to guess he would say that she won't be on - he believes due to network contracts - she would still be under contract with CBS. With seems to corroborate with her upcoming commitment.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone refresh my memory, how do we know/think Michele Fitzgerald may be cast on the show? TYIA
'The Bachelor' Season 21's Potential Ladies Include 'Survivor' Winner Michele Fitzgerald

Hoping to form a new alliance...a source tells Us Weekly exclusively that a recent Survivor winner has thrown her hat into the ring to compete for the mystery man's affections.

An insider tells Us that Michele Fitzgerald, who won Survivor season 32 in May, attended a Bachelor casting event in New York City last month to land a spot among the suitors.

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:24 pm

albean99 wrote:Right now he seems to be a professional cast member of the Bachelor shows. That would bother me as a parent of a potential f1. I hope you're right that he's wanting to settle down, GA. I'm not so sure about that but I guess we'll see next season.

Well, if you look at Nick Viall's IMDB listing, he is an actor known for his franchise appearances along with the character of "brother" in the short film "18" that is now in preproduction.

If you look at page 59 of the Sept 26 issue of People magazine, Nick is a "charismatic entrepreneur."

Um, okay....I won't argue with charismatic but good to see producers are pulling out the old entrepreneur card again.

Clearly actors and entrepreneurs need love and marriage too. Along the way if Nick can add another credit to his filmography list all the better, right!!

What more does a f4 parent need to know?? Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 3806527698

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Nick seems to have been successful thus far in life, I don't see why he wouldn't be in the future.  Unless he just completely gives up on life, which I can't see him doing.  If he wants to be a success, he will be.  In Nick's own words...."I've always been persistent".
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:36 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that many families would be leery of a 36 year old man leaving a viable career to seek fame (with no discernible talent) marrying their daughter.  However, I wonder whether this line of questioning will even make it into the edit, assuming it gets brought up in conversations on the HTDs.  I guess it depends on what kind of an edit they decide to give Nick.

I love watching Nick in both Bachelorettes and BIP, would probably watch him in The Bachelor, but if I have a daughter I would warn her about the Nicks of this world.  I mean they guy is a professional skirt chaser,  still doesn't know who he is in the ripe age of 36  and the freaking mumbling doesn't help.  

Nick is too far gone, too in love with this franchise, too in love with reality tv to be a viable husband material.  But he is always good tv.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:13 pm

I do enjoy Nick and am a fan as I find him endearing/entertaining as a TV personality. I also quite enjoy his family.

But, if I were a family member or a contestant on his season I would have huge concerns from what appears to be Peter Pan syndrome. I am all for living life once, but for me personally I find drive, direction and dedication attractive. It doesn't matter to me what field you are in. And I am all about people changing career paths if they are unhappy - takes a LOT of courage to do so. But what I find attractive is admitting what you don't like and making a change to find what you do. I would like to see him talk/express some of these thoughts.

I enjoy his TV persona and don't think he is a bad person, but I agree I would have huge concerns if I were actually considering him for myself or someone I love, I would need to really dive into why he left his career and what his plans are moving forward. And maybe you don't have plans or are confused or lost.. that is okay but I would like to see that discussed and verbalized, even though I highly doubt we will. All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:10 pm

My son is 33 yrs old. He made a career change at 27, has since changed companies twice, and move to different cities twice. He has lots of drive ambitions and goals. At this point, regardless of what he does going forward, he has two different careers in his back pocket plus he is involved in a couple of small online business's.

The days of working for one company for 35 years and retiring with a diamond pin are long gone IMHO. I wish I would have had several different options and career paths, rather than staying in one career then being let go after 20 yrs because they are downsizing, hiring college graduates that know nothing about the position but they pay less.

Nick has several options to choose from, career wise, IMO he has many years ahead of him to work if he chooses to. I would guess this will be discussed through out the season. The standard "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Nick's last "real" job was a software sales person.  It seems to me that he hasn't lost his way at all in his career.  He just changed his product line.  He switched from representing software to representing himself.  IMO, he is not doing too bad for himself.  He is currently the most eligible "Bachelor" on one of the largest tv networks in the world.  Looks like whatever he has been doing with his time has produced pretty successful results.  I think that he will be a "shoe-in" for pretty much any sales position he wants.  His future is very bright.  Future in laws have nothing to worry about in regards to his ability to acquire employment from here on out.  

Besides who says gainful employment is the best sign of readiness for marriage? Isn't the state of one's heart more important for this? Enter the main theme of this coming season... Can Nick open his heart to love and trust another woman? If I was a prospective future in law, I would worry more about that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Somehow it's ok that Nick gave up his career to star on reality TV, but not okay that Andi did? I've never gotten that. Both do nothings in my book.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:57 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Somehow it's ok that Nick gave up his career to star on reality TV, but not okay that Andi did?  I've never gotten that.  Both do nothings in my book.

The big difference for me in why I like one and really dislike the other is how they treat other people. Andi is vindictive and MEAN AF imo and Nick is a relatively nice person who I agree with most of the time.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Just a warning prior to things going south: We have a particularly large pool of cast that can fit the above mold of non-traditional jobs post show. The topic this thread is Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12