SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Has RS posted his epi by epi breakdown yet??  doesn't he usually do it by now??

He tweeted today that it's coming on Monday.

benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 87b72b10 benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 86669110 benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:45 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Thanks Sprite & Kasha, I only started watching from Juan Paublo's season so didn't realise it's happened before...also RS followed up her statement with discussion about him actually picking the women for the season and she didn't correct him... so I took it to mean casting as believe we've heard of women being put up in hotel only to be told they were no longer needed...

Yah I agree Leads always make those throw away comments after cast start walking to the house (she's cute, hot, etc)... just interesting to me he said "keeper" about the one he ended up with... it's almost like when JoJo said "finally"  when meeting Jordan... I'm so suspicious now of every lead!!

I don't think those kind of things mean anything other than that is a person that the lead is very attracted to right from the start. It simply goes to show just how much of an impact that initial attraction has on who they pick. Pretty much every lead that I remember that had that much of a strong reaction to someone getting out of the limo, ended up picking that person...no matter how much editors tried to fool us otherwise. Something I have to repeatedly remind myself of pretty much every season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:24 pm

The ABC app has a couple of 15 second previews up, including the She loved me one.  I don't think any of them show anything we don't already have, but I am working on SCs now.  Unfortunately there is no link to bring over the actual preview from the app or on demand section from the tv for everyone to view and they are not on either the regular ABC Bach page or the Disney Press Bach page.  

I will post SCs once I get them all done.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: @lleyki  :claphands bowdown :alltens: Good Post

second this @lleyki!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:32 pm

@Ladybug82 Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:11 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Has RS posted his epi by epi breakdown yet??  doesn't he usually do it by now??

He tweeted today that it's coming on Monday.
thankyou....I generally try to avoid his stuff. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:25 am

I think the reason that RS acts like he hates the show and finds the whole concept disdainful is in order to bolster his "man card". Yeah, he chose to watch TB and write a blog long before there was any financial reward in it, so he apparently has had some fascination with this franchise since the beginning (and is probably embarrassed by that fact, so he mocks it). It's always been clear to me that his attitude of superiority is a cover for his own self esteem issues. As much as he claims not to be bothered about getting some past seasons wrong, he obviously is very bothered by it, and that's why he tries to minimize any errors he's made and incessantly brag about every time he got something right. He has made a seemingly lucrative business out of his spoilers, and for that I give him credit, but he would be a lot easier to take if he would stop trying to convince us all how brilliant he is.

I don't see much similarity between RS and Nick, other than being close in age and, at least up until recently, unlucky in love. And they both definitely have a snarky side to them and are not afraid to rub people the wrong way at times. But Nick has never struck me as insecure and "needing to prove something to the world" the way RS so obviously is.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:49 pm

RS's self esteem is so important he will do anything to make himself look like the spoiler King, so much as to mock our forum, among other things.

I worked with someone who was a major b*tch. Some days she was sweet as pie. Those days don't cross off the b*tch days. Same goes for RS. His arrogance and prejudice towards mankind, IMO is not someone I care to give clicks to.

Nick is none of those things IMO, as a matter of fact, he has proven, everyone is the same, regardless of cultural background.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Is there going to be a "Bachelor Live" this year? Also, is the Jimmy Kimmel special only for the first episode?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:38 pm

The press release made it sound like the Jimmy Kimmel special is just after the first episode. The second episode is going up against the College Football Championship so ratings will be low regardless.

I haven't seen anything for a Bachelor Live show.

benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 87b72b10 benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 86669110 benandlauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:57 pm

I think they're doing the Snapchat shows instead of the Bachelor Live. I saw it in a tweet but didn't click the link to explore further, so I could be wrong.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 pm

I still get the feeling something is up between CH and TPTB. Last year he was snubbed for the after show, and now there isn't an after show. He tweets more Millionaire than anything else.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12