SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:15 pm

So Nick himself never said it which makes sense why I have yet to hear it, and if he did, it wouldn't be that strange at all considering even Richie Bach AU the show made him take classes before filming.

FWIW, I personally don't mind whether any of these people take acting classes, model, etc, Brooks, Drew, and others have and with being the Bachelor I just see it as another opportunity that any of them would have taken.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @TheWrongReasons but the link is suppose to be from After Buzz.
@GuardianAngel I think MVMom was referring to 2 separate podcasts - the Afterbuzz one which was mainly about editing & a another podcast with a female interviewer where Salesforce/entertainment stuff was discussed, which was the link I posted Smiley 

Anyways, another poster just mentioned the "acting classes" thing actually came from an US Weekly columnist (I still think Josh's tweet was about Daniel, but I guess that's open to interpretation) ... so not Nick himself. 

IMO acting classes would be beneficial for any lead to help with clear & effective communication, so nothing amidst either way from my perspective Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:18 am

I doubt Nick has taken acting classes because he was pathetic when he was letting Jen down on the BIP finale including the crying. Not believable at all imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:42 am

I actually found their breakup quite sad and real, particularly when she said she had fallen in love with him and wanted to keep falling if he was willing to catch her ... only to receive his heartbreaking response that he wished he could tell his heart what to do ... if he could tell his heart what to do, he would tell it to choose her (paraphrased). :tissuebox

I think the squinty crying was due to the sun/sensitive eyes as he's squinted in previous scenes. Also, there's really no perfect way to act/come across during a breakup as everyone handles this differently - some are more awkward than others (and breakups themselves are inherently awkward). 

^all JMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 am

I would not hold it against Nick if he were taking acting lessons. I think that acting lessons can be useful in a wide variety of endeavors including sales, management, modeling, entertainment, teaching, and so on. For instance, acting lessons could give Josh a wider range of expression instead of merely saying something like, "Good talk." :p
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:40 am

So many of these leads get criticized because they're "acting" when they have to let someone go. Now we supposedly/potentially have Nick who took actual acting classes laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:48 pm

An acting class an actor does not make.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:09 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I actually found their breakup quite sad and real, particularly when she said she had fallen in love with him and wanted to keep falling if he was willing to catch her ... only to receive his heartbreaking response that he wished he could tell his heart what to do ... if he could tell his heart what to do, he would tell it to choose her (paraphrased). :tissuebox

I think the squinty crying was due to the sun/sensitive eyes as he's squinted in previous scenes. Also, there's really no perfect way to act/come across during a breakup as everyone handles this differently - some are more awkward than others (and breakups themselves are inherently awkward). 

^all JMO

I thought it was real too. Actually I'd side-eye anyone who didn't get at least a little weepy while breaking someone's heart. Nick is a kind-hearted person and has been on the other side more than once. He genuinely felt bad and I don't think he expected Jen to say she's fallen in love, hence the little breakdown. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Well whether his crying was fake or not, I saw The GMA hosts and Jimmy Fallon laughing at the clip, so it didn't look real IMO. I hope he doesn't do that on his show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Duke702 wrote:Well whether his crying was fake or not, I saw The GMA hosts and Jimmy Fallon laughing at the clip, so it didn't look real IMO. I hope he doesn't do that on his show.

Can you provide a link to the GMA hosts laughing at the clip? The only GMA clip I watched didn't have them showing the clip of Nick crying.

IMO it was a real cry. He didn't cry on the previous two season, I don't think we've ever seen him cry. His face was that of one who was hurting knowing he was going to hurt someone as opposed to being the one hurt. Plus he was sniffling a lot, before he actually started to cry. Unlike a fake crier, who starts to cry with no tears or no sniffling IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:21 pm

I don't have a clip because I watched it on tv that day. The clip was shown a commercial break or two before Nick came on when they were saying he was coming up. They showed it and Michael Strahan and one of the female hosts laughed at it. If anyone recorded the episode you could probably find it. Jimmy Fallon showed a similar clip on his show I think Wed night where he also made fun of it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Well whether his crying was fake or not, I saw The GMA hosts and Jimmy Fallon laughing at the clip, so it didn't look real IMO. I hope he doesn't do that on his show.

Can you provide a link to the GMA hosts laughing at the clip? The only GMA clip I watched didn't have them showing the clip of Nick crying.

IMO it was a real cry. He didn't cry on the previous two season, I don't think we've ever seen him cry. His face was that of one who was hurting knowing he was going to hurt someone as opposed to being the one hurt. Plus he was sniffling a lot, before he actually started to cry. Unlike a fake crier, who starts to cry with no tears or no sniffling IMHO.

Nick cried when he was on Kaitlyn season and was telling her about how hurt he was when Andi did not choose him. That was the only time I have seen him cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12