SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is probably why she is such good friends with the twins--maturity factor and why the teen mom comment was thrown out, IMO.

At the time when Olivia called her a teen mom and explained why, I never thought Olivia should apologize. The whole stupid thing was naturally blown out of proportion by Dumbanda and the idiot twins. The more I see of this stellar mom, the more p*ssed off I am that Olivia apologized! She was more right than she knew.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:52 pm

I tend to think she knew and knows, being silent is the best route.
Mark Twain said it best:
“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:52 pm

I think it was right of Olivia to apologize and I respect Olivia for that.   In that context it was rude and insensitive.  I agree that Amanda has a lot of maturing to do.  I am many years older than her and I know that maturity takes time and I hope that she learns from the push back that she has gotten from social media and learning from relationships.  *EDIT I would love to have a counseling session with Josh and Amanda, and I think I could speak some firm truth.  *EDIT* Just thoughts and my opinions.  Lots of good football on today!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Just because Amanda is clearly kind of a mess, doesn't make it right for Olivia to call her a teen mom in the context it was said. The episode showcased Olivia's immaturity and lack of social awareness just as much as Amanda's huge mess of a home life. There are some things you just don't say to someone's face, and comparing someone to Teen mom in a social setting is probably one of those things. It wasn't nice, it wasn't kind, it wasn't tactful, it wasn't helpful. So even if it was true, yes, IMO the situation warranted an apology. Two wrongs don't make a right. IMO.

Also a lot of people are crediting Josh for Amanda finally spending time with her girls. Not to like defend the Duh too much here, but outside of doing The Bachelor and BIP, and a very select few nights out, she did and does seem to spend the vast majority of her time with her girls, long before the great savior BOR entered her life. The Bachelor show involvement is, of course, questionable. But yo, I'm a mom to two young children. It's GOOD for both your mental health and your babies to take some time for yourself every now and again and do things just for you and to, dare I say it, get away from your kids. I'm not saying we should award Duh mother of the year here, but I do think she's devoted the VAST majority of her time and life to those girls, as she should... and had way before BOR. So no, I'm not crediting BOR for being step-father family man of the year here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:45 pm

I don't think anyone here is calling Josh their savior.

Quite simply, she's stated more than once now on the show(s), on social media and to media outlets that the ex husband didn't want to be with her or their kids. Post divorce he didn't want to spend time with their kids either. The friend said she had to pay the ex husband to see his daughter in the hospital. She claimed on both shows that she wanted someone to love her and not only want to be with her, but also her kids.

She's seemingly found a guy that would actually prefer to just spend time with her and her children versus going out to bars and clubs, which children that age need. I know plenty of young couples who are married with children and they of course go out, but there's a healthy balance. I think it's quite contradictory and ridiculous that she supposedly complained to her ex husband about this.

I don't follow Amanda too closely, but what I've seen from Ben's season until now, she does spend time with her children from what we see on social media, but she sure loves marketing those kids off. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Alanna wrote:I think she's just an idiot that tries to say what she thinks is smartest in the moment. She probs told Nick2 about the financial questions, hoping to encourage him to keep paying child support, but it backfired. Now she's trying to slam Nick1 because she's with Josh and knows she needs to keep him happy, etc. So idk if it's being a snake or just being a moron trying to be smart, or both, but there's an element of that too imo.

I was under the impression that she was telling Nick2 about Nick1 and his "couch surfing", which can't possibly have anything to do with keeping Josh happy. It's just bizarre. Does she just love gossiping so much that she doesn't even care who's listening? It makes no sense to me that she's telling her ex about Josh cancelling events behind her back and about calling Nick etc. BTW, the whole event thing reminded me of Chris's Bachelor premiere and Nick's invite being pulled because Andi didn't want him there. Bet Josh was behind that as well. It's comical how history keeps repeating itself for Josh. giggling No wonder Nick didn't even comment on Jam's engagement in any way while showing lots of support for the other two couples. He knows how things really are, I'm sure.

I can also believe Amanda complaining about Josh wanting to stay home. I just don't see what these two have in common besides physical attraction and the fact that they both want a family (like 90% of people). Well maybe multi-level marketing, since wasn't she trying to shill Arbonne before going on the Bachelor? But personality-wise I just don't see it. When it comes to all the other happy couples from this franchise, I can see what they have in common and why they'd be attracted to each other. There's playfulness and banter, similar vibes. I've seen none of that with Josh and Amanda, just sucking face and a bit of boring conversation in addition to Josh being a manipulative d-bag. They just seem like two superficial people in a superficial relationship that would've ended already if it wasn't for the pressure of being a "success story". JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:17 pm

^^ and of course, they bind themselves together in the struggle against her ex... Wow, sounds like another example of history repeating itself for Josh come to think of it - just with a different Nick! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:20 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl He is having a bad case of Nick fever repeat.  Nicks will be the bane of his existence. laugh out loud If he marry Amanda he will be having Nick fever all the time. Wow life can be cruel when you disrespect my tv boyfriend Joshua, a good man you always seems to want to shade. His vodoo is working magic. laugh out loud laugh out loud. He get the bachelor for new women and you get his name sake. Karma is a bitch. laugh out loud

Last edited by reason on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:23 pm

Luckily for DUH neither of the girls are named a derivative of Nick...like Nicola, Nicole, Nicorette, Nicoderm, etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Angry Josh was at it again last night. Someone get this guy a journal.

SC from Josh's Snap

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 25 4279ddbde5

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:59 pm

I saw that too. He seems to love the girls infinitely more than her. I don't think he can deal with anyone that talks back or has any agency. It's pretty sad imo, especially because babies grow up too and start to become adults just like everyone else. And then what, Josh?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Alanna wrote:I saw that too. He seems to love the girls infinitely more than her. I don't think he can deal with anyone that talks back or has any agency. It's pretty sad imo, especially because babies grow up too and start to become adults just like everyone else. And then what, Josh?

That is my fear because he does love those girls. But to make a happy home don't you have to love the mother as much or more? And by stretching this out if it's not going to work Josh is setting himself up for one big hurt when, if, it doesn't work out. And the girls seem to be close to him as well which means more confusion for the girls when, if it doesn't work out.

Hoping for the best to all involved.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99