SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 am

Alanna wrote:This is how The Duh dressed herself and her children to go to a fair: https://instagram.com/p/BKwxvjjBYIL/

Sigh. I'm totally becoming convinced she's besties with the high school kid who has all the best weed...there's no other explanation to all this imo...Kidding. Kinda.

Maybe she never got to dress up her dolls when she was young so now she's using her children. Those outfits are totally inappropriate for a fair IMO. At that age a maxi outfit would be dangerous, they can trip easily or get caught on a ride. Especially wearing boots, the bottom gets caught on boots that are of suede material. IMO I wouldn't put anything like that on someone so young.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:33 am

They aren't at a fair. They are at the Irvine Spectrum which is an outdoor mall.

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 87b72b10 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 86669110 DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 am

Let us just be thankful manufacturers haven't thought up of baby stilettos yet, otherwise those poor things would be hobbling around in 4 inch heels. Imo.

And thanks @umngirl for the clarification, doesn't change my opinion at all personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:39 am

I've seen the kids dressed in regular shorts, jeans, t-shirts and tennis shoes in several of their casual snaps.  And most little girls that age love to play dress up and experiment with their mom's make-up at home. Very normal IMO.  I also think Amanda probably gets a lot of free clothing for her girls in exchange for her tagging the brands in her posts. I personally love the Boho chic style.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:35 pm

IMO It's difficult to find much fault with this adorable family unit. The girls really seem to haven taken to Josh and he to them. Their comfortable body language (melting into him, open soft hands, etc. are a great sign of real comfort). If you don't follow their snapchat, you're really missing out IMO. These are 2 loved little girls that play dress up in princess costumes, sing and dance on ottomans, swim, go on merry go rounds, beaches and go out for ice cream. Mom reads to them and Josh allows himself to be used as a model for a makeup tutorial by Kinseley. What little girl doesn't like getting into mommy's makeup? I'm so happy that Josh seems to be loving life with Amanda and the girls and they are loving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:58 pm

I think it's a little early to call them a family. Josh is the new boyfriend to me and the honeymoon stage is in progress (when they aren't temporarily broken up laugh out loud). This is Josh though, he'll be damned if anyone gets the impression that things aren't perfect 100% of the time IMO. It's hard to take anything they post at face value.

Between reading, enjoying the outdoors, and cuddling, they reportedly managed to squeeze in a few breakups too over the summer laugh out loud. But their SM game is so strong no one could've guessed.

JMO

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think it's a little early to call them a family. Josh is the new boyfriend to me and the honeymoon stage is in progress (when they aren't temporarily broken up laugh out loud). This is Josh though, he'll be damned if anyone gets the impression that things aren't perfect 100% of the time. It's hard to take anything they post at face value.

Yup.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:40 pm

My 2 Cents. Someone posted that the girls were dancing on an ottoman. Well, the picture I saw definitely was not an ottoman but what looks like a TV credenza or console. And the 2 year old was on top dancing. I mean, how many seconds would it take for her to fall off there. I believe in letting kids play, have pillow fights, and the makeup session was adorable et cetera but some discipline also goes along with being a great parent and not everything has to be entertainment. My thoughts go back to Amanda at the pool and the girls in the pool without floaties . Amanda's caption was they don't want to wear their floaties. I mean, again, how quick could one of the kids get in trouble in the pool without floaties, they're 2 and 4 years old. But I think since Josh got there they at least went and got the kids proper safety vests or floaties for the girls. I also saw a snap a long time ago (before Josh got there) the girls running through the house and one fell pretty close to an island in the kitchen. Amanda's caption "Don't worry. She's fine." So I don't believe there are any rules and the girls haven't been taught any off limits. And it may be cute now that they're young but they are going to grow up soon enough and what they learn now is what they will be when they are more grown up. And what they seem to be learning is anything goes. IMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Children need boundaries and limits and want them. It provides order and security. It's easier to start these things when they are little than when they are older and have to conform to class rules etc.
One of the best sayings I have heard regarding children: Little children little problems, big children, bigger problems.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Children need boundaries and limits and want them. It provides order and security. It's easier to start these things when they are little than when they are older and have to conform to class rules etc.
One of the best sayings I have heard regarding children: Little children little problems, big children, bigger problems.

Oh Kasha! My parents says that ALL the time! They are probably referring to me. Their big 33-year-old kid problem! laugh out loud

I totally, TOTALLY agree with you about routine and boundaries. Kids need that, desperately.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think it's a little early to call them a family. Josh is the new boyfriend to me and the honeymoon stage is in progress (when they aren't temporarily broken up laugh out loud). This is Josh though, he'll be damned if anyone gets the impression that things aren't perfect 100% of the time IMO. It's hard to take anything they post at face value.

Between reading, enjoying the outdoors, and cuddling, they reportedly managed to squeeze in a few breakups too over the summer laugh out loud. But their SM game is so strong no one could've guessed.

JMO

Can someone please fill me in on the source of these break up rumors and reliability of them? I don't think I've ever seen a Bachelor couple post show who hasn't been rumored or reported to be having problems and broken up since show stopped airing.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:05 pm

I though the dancing was cute, but I didn't think it was cute to be doing it on top of furniture. For both safety and discipline reasons. Just my opinion.DadLife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 29 Image12

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99