SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:46 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:Sorry for any confusion, I was only referring to the over 1,600 comments.  I don't consider it a formal poll but IMO, the overwhelmingly positive and personal responses show their fans didn't have a problem with Joshs post and identified personally with it.  IMO, Josh and Amanda have been transparent and authentic to their fans regarding their relationship and their fans can relate to the things they experience, i.e., on the phone while at dinner.  IMO fans seem to love it and them with many commenting how their opinion of Josh & Josh/Amanda has changed to favorable.

Well after Josh has blocked the every single person who has said anything remotely negative about him, of course the comments on his instagram are positive. There isn't anyone left to saying something bad.
Even while the show was airing, the few comments under his tweets were positive but if you searched his name on twitter to see what people were saying about him generally without actuallly tagging him, the comments were overwhelmingly negative.

You Right Ananda, every negative comment that was made was deleted. Makes you wonder what the negative number was.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:49 am

Who has time for that ish? Maybe that's why The Duh is feeling neglected?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:07 am

So DUH if you are reading here and want some attention, you can always post negative things on BOR's social media.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:09 pm

I do follow them both and I have still seen negative comments posted on both their IG's. Far fewer now that the show isn't airing, but there are still people that aren't fans commenting rude things. So obviously not every negative comment has been deleted. That having been said, the only way to even know that any negative comments have been deleted is if one is constantly perusing through their IG comments and then checking back to see if negative ones have disappeared. I can't imagine taking the time to do this.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:56 pm

It's a personal decision on how one chooses to allocate their valuable time.
Some like to garden, read, do needle work, volunteer, blog, shill, fan, read forums, moderate forums, etc.
Far be it for me to understand motives on things beyond my comprehension. I guess every pot has a lid.
I could never see taking time to fan a couple and follow their social media, period. I am not that kind of lid. It's ok. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Welp BOR and Duhhh must have had another "breakup" and unfollowed each other since they both just started following each other again a few minutes ago on IG. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Oh the disfunction of this union.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Priorities!!!
Social media updates and letting the world know their status is up there with Hurricane Matthew updates. Batten the hatches!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:30 pm

And before they refollowed each other, she changed her ig bio and removed his name from part of of her "family". Now, they refollowed each other and she changed her bio back to include his name.

This is just UTTER RIDICULOUSNESS. He is 32 years old, and she has 2 daughters...where is their maturity?

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Southerngal wrote:And before they refollowed each other, she changed her ig bio and removed his name from part of of her "family".  Now, they refollowed each other and she changed her bio back to include his name.

This is just UTTER RIDICULOUSNESS.  He is 32 years old, and she has 2 daughters...where is their maturity?

laugh out loud Unreal. Not even teenagers are so glued to their phones that they have to change their SM profiles and block people during fights. Maybe try sleeping on it for once before reaching for your phone, or count to 10. I can't believe how immature these two are. I feel so sorry for those poor kids who are the adults in this "family".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:42 pm

laugh out loud seriously?  I wonder just how high the break up and make up count is now.  The number has to be larger than the number of months they've been together at this point!  dizzy

I guess these two don't realize that when you fight it doesn't have to be a break up.  When it ends for good, it's gonna be ugl-y!  I have a feeling it'll be far worse than with Andi and the tell all.   affraid

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:43 pm

They just tweeted they were "hacked". Suuuuure. Rolling Eyes
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99