SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:53 am

They have unfollowed each other and then yo-yo'ed back and forth with such several times since becoming a couple.
I know several members here have seen it and taken screen caps of such.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:00 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Entirely possible. Even then though, immature people should grow up before entering into life long commitments, responsibilities, and sacrifices. And when looking at Josh and Amanda's past and present actions/words, I don't see them as being fit to sustain any of those qualities yet IMO.

I'm confused by this. What actions/words have they used that make them unfit to make life long commitments? Besides the speculation about them that is. I see Amanda raising two beautiful girls as a single mom, and I see Josh committed to his job, his family, his dog and now Amanda and her girls. Besides speculation about these two and Andi's book, what have they really done that makes them people incapable of long commitments, responsibilities and sacrifices?  I just don't see it.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:They have unfollowed each other and then yo-yo'ed back and forth with such several times since becoming a couple.
I know several members here have seen it and taken screen caps of such.  

Well that is new to me. I've been following them all along pretty closely and I missed that, with the exception of this past week.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:02 am

Josh's friend eddie also unfollowed Amanda and then refollowed her again right after Josh! Lol...IMO no way it was a hacker unless the hacker got him too.

Fight, make up. Fight, make up. Repeat and repeat.

Josh did that immature stuff when he was with andi, too. He changed his profile pics to be only him the nights of their 2 biggest fights. At the wedding fight, he also unfriended andi on fb. Andi just never acted so immaturely back. Amanda seems to be just as immature as him.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:05 am

Beach Lover wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Entirely possible. Even then though, immature people should grow up before entering into life long commitments, responsibilities, and sacrifices. And when looking at Josh and Amanda's past and present actions/words, I don't see them as being fit to sustain any of those qualities yet IMO.

I'm confused by this. What actions/words have they used that make them unfit to make life long commitments? Besides the speculation about them that is.  I see Amanda raising two beautiful girls as a single mom, and I see Josh committed to his job, his family, his dog and now Amanda and her girls.  Besides speculation about these two and Andi's book, what have they really done that makes them people incapable of long commitments, responsibilities and sacrifices?  I just don't see it.

It's a culmination of incidents that have happened and continue to happen IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:07 am

The pattern in the last ten days has been at least 2 if not 3 yo-yo's of unfollowing/following.
I try to be factual. It's been posted here and I have had members pm and provide links and caps. So I believe this is the case.
It's childish behavior(IMO) and behavior easily noted for anyone to see if accounts are not private. Personally I do not watch their social media, but I have seen it via other members and it's there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:15 am

Josh is so perfect so all of this must still be Andi's fault. Josh can't take responsibily for his won actions IMO.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:18 am

What I don't understand is, they get drunk (I assume this cannot be happening sober?) and then their first thought to show the other one s/he is wrong is to unfollow and unfriend on social media? And then even tell the friends to do it? Who does this? What planet are they on?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:24 am

mindless wrote:
Southerngal wrote:And before they refollowed each other, she changed her ig bio and removed his name from part of of her "family".  Now, they refollowed each other and she changed her bio back to include his name.

This is just UTTER RIDICULOUSNESS.  He is 32 years old, and she has 2 daughters...where is their maturity?

laugh out loud Unreal. Not even teenagers are so glued to their phones that they have to change their SM profiles and block people during fights. Maybe try sleeping on it for once before reaching for your phone, or count to 10. I can't believe how immature these two are. I feel so sorry for those poor kids who are the adults in this "family".

These 2 just have too much time on their hands. They need real jobs instead of going to Disneyland every other day.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:26 am

This reminds me of when I was 12 and I would get ticked off at my 12 year old boyfriend because he wasn't paying enough attention to me at recess in 7th grade so I would remove his name from my AIM/Instant Messenger profile.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:27 am

The behavior really is mind-blowing, but I'm actually finding it hilarious that Josh is getting a dose of his immaturity back! He' has exactly the person he deserves!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:28 am

Southerngal wrote:Josh's friend eddie also unfollowed Amanda and then refollowed her again right after Josh!  Lol...IMO no way it was a hacker unless the hacker got him too.

*snip*

Well I think that settles it. No way would some hacker go after Josh's friends too and make them unfollow his fiancée. Utterly ridiculous. I guess his friends are just as immature as he is to go along with crap like that. I have no words.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99