SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud @ leaving the kids with Sabel. Bless her.

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:21 pm

I have to disagree, what you call emotional abuse by Josh questioning women who wear makeup to the gym (Amanda), I find funny and relatable because my husband and I have discussed it before. That's JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I have to disagree, what you call emotional abuse by Josh questioning women who wear makeup to the gym (Amanda), I find funny and relatable because my husband and I have discussed it before.  That's JMO.  

IMO there's a big difference in talking about these matters in private compared to putting it on SM so everybody knows he's not cool with it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:47 pm

It's called public shaming or humiliation, with that little hint of out-of-the-corner of mouth smirk that let's a passive-aggressive person use humor as an excuse. "I'm just teasing you, can't you take a joke. Where's your sense of humor."
It attempts to put the onus right back on the one being shamed when, IMO, the reality is the joke or irritation could have been handled privately and the onus should be with the person who can not communicate directly.
Look--most of us have pet peeves with those close to us. It's just not cool to play them out publicly when the one we love will be subjected to embarrassment. It doesn't matter if the person being shamed is cool with it or not. It's not cool. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Andi words are reeking over this guy. Damn I thought he would change. He is emotionally abusive IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:11 pm

A woman should be able to wear makeup or not wear makeup without a "man" questioning her.
That Josh even does that is not funny at all to me, it's classic sexist behavior, imo.

All I can say is thank goodness I am not married to someone like Josh.
Then again, I would never date someone like him in the first place.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:50 pm

Do they pay Sabel in treats and dog food?  Seems they'd get off cheap compared to whatever they have to pay evil Nick to spend time with the girls.  dizzy I think they should start feeding Sabel steak to pay her for all her hard work!  Hugesmile  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:48 pm

He 'joked' on snapchat tonight and called Amanda a pig for having a plate of dessert. So funny, right? Ugh.

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:52 pm

In all seriousness though, when will they finally end this thing? A month? Next week? I mean it is entertaining but I am starting to feel dirty.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Ughh, he seriously needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.  If he's already this passive agressive while "joking" about things about her or that that she does that bug him this early, I don't want to see what he does long term down the road.  Not that I believe it'll last that long but still... affraid dizzy.

We'd have a long talk and if he didn't quit posting about it on SM and come to me with the issues, I'd send him packing.  There is absolutely nothing cute or funny or loving about his actions, IMO. JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:01 am

Can you imagine his reaction if she took to sm with junk about him like that? There'd be h*ll to pay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:06 am

^^^ laugh out loud He'd have a chit fit... A major temper tantrum, melt down worse than my 3 year old niece.  laugh out loud  I'm not a Duhhh fan but if she would stand up to him, put him in his place and/or maybe return the favor, I might gain a teeny tiny bit of respect for her. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99