SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:18 am

IMO, If The person the joke is with/about doesn't find it emotionally abusive than it's not. There were many people who found it funny and some who didn't. At the end of the day, they're fine so Amanda apparently isn't bothered. IMO, people tend to project how they feel on how someone else would feel. I guess I wouldn't be offended so I don't think Amanda is. Others think it's abuse so they assume she is being abused. I think she doesn't take herself too seriously and has a great sense of humor.

Back to top Go down

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:19 am

bleuberry wrote:He 'joked' on snapchat tonight and called Amanda a pig for having a plate of dessert. So funny, right? Ugh.

He is one grown azz azzhole and an azzwhole. IMOAA Who does he think he is?? He is one nasty piece. IMO. She should've taken that entire plate and thrown it in his grown azz face. Put some sugar on him.

@loveinterest
IMO, If The person the joke is with/about doesn't find it emotionally abusive than it's not. There were many people who found it funny and some who didn't. At the end of the day, they're fine so Amanda apparently isn't bothered. IMO, people tend to project how they feel on how someone else would feel. I guess I wouldn't be offended so I don't think Amanda is. Others think it's abuse so they assume she is being abused. I think she doesn't take herself too seriously and has a great sense of humor.

IMO--No. Just, no. This woman IMO does not even have the brains to understand WTF is going on and that makes her not just a poor role model for her children, but IMO dangerous for the precedent she sets with the children by allowing this to occur.
Because someone does not have the intelligence to understand respect and to respect oneself, does not make it okay for someone to disrespect them and then turn around and laugh about it. No.
We don't laugh at those that can not comprehend injustice. We try to educate them and be an advocate. Personally, I can not support a society/person that wants to take advantage and put down those that can't even comprehend they are being victimized. JMOAA
And if Amanda really can't see this, then the ex should have those children taken away. She is not fit to mother them. IMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:45 am; edited 4 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:23 am

The only dessert pic I see is where Josh says "The best part of the night ... dessert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:25 am

Blueberry? I have seen all of his snapchats but did not see that. Can you please share?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:34 am

bleuberry wrote:He 'joked' on snapchat tonight and called Amanda a pig for having a plate of dessert. So funny, right? Ugh.

That is not a joke IMHO.  He he is calling her names it is bullying and abusive.  He either take her as is or hit the bloody road.  If it was me his azz would be out the damn door already by a boot up his rectum, asap. Believe me it would not be a joke.

Last edited by reason on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:35 am

Well obviously since she really needs to watch her weight. When is she starting that 10 day cleanse? Hopefully right after the trip to get rid of all those calories. :dripdrip
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 am

I have come to realize Josh is a insecure jackass. He does not respect himself so he can't or won't respect others. He is just a nasty bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:43 am

Loveinterest wrote:Blueberry? I have seen all of his snapchats but did not see that. Can you please share?

Sure. Here it is:

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 55 9v8ojn

MCM - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:43 am

I have to disagree! I consider myself a respectable mother, wife and businesswoman and I think it's funny and wouldn't even think of those comments as anything but teasing or fun banter at worst. I've learned life is too short and to not look ok for a fight when I know a comment wasn't meant to hurt but for fun. I love that Amanda has the maturity and sense of humor to laugh. Josh also posts a lot more endearing comments about how pretty she is, how much he adores her, etc. She knows how he feels about her IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:45 am

IMO, They are probably both Joshs desserts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:46 am

Sadly, I tend to think she's too air headed or dumb to realize his actions are actually harmful, mean, rude, completely unnecessary, and about as far from loving, cute or funny as you can get, all IMO.  I'm sure since he claims he does it joking, to be cute and funny she's buying the crap he's selling... At least at this point.  

IMO, she'll reach a point where enoughs a enough and when she does, he better what out.  We've seen the viscousness in which she and her family have used against the ex.  And it's things that will always be out there for the girls to see later when they grow up.  Things you might think but never say, print or post to SM for the whole world to see.  He better batten down the hatches cause he's gonna get as good as he's given and probably far worse than he's given, IMO.  

And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out someone close to him has already read here and seen our discussion and told him to removed the offensive snap, before it gets noticed by others (rag mags, general people on SM, etc.) and is talked about all over.  JMOAA

ETA:  so maybe she or someone should call him a pig and post about it and see how he feels.  They soooooo need lessons on learning to not overshare, to put down the phone, and to simply keep their mouths shut!  duh

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:47 am

YUCK! I saw that snap and totally cringed. Maybe he thinks he's being cute... but nope. It's clear as crystal why this dude is 30-something and single.

Did he constantly insult Andi like this on social media? So passive aggressive and underhanded.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99