SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:YUCK! I saw that snap and totally cringed. Maybe he thinks he's being cute... but nope. It's clear as crystal why this dude is 30-something and single.

Did he constantly insult Andi like this on social media? So passive aggressive and underhanded.

So sleepy, the answer to your question is absolutely not.

There was plenty of subtweeting between the two of them when they broke up but even when things were bad between them there was no insulting each other at all.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Josh is all about Josh and his image. This snippet of a conversation on his twitter says it all. He knew how paradise ended for Nick and Jen when he sent out that tweet. He wants to shade and put down others but still wants to be considered the nice guy. IMO even Chad bear is better than this BOR. Atleast with him, you get what you see.

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 60 Captur29

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:33 pm

And his obsession with Nick 1, my gosh, he is just a creep. I am 100% sure that Nick isn't thinking about a Josh. He needs to go somewhere and get over it.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:41 pm

I have never liked BOR. Always rubbed me the wrong way. Now, through this thread, I am gaining more proof of why that is.

I only know Amanda through her edit on both shows. I'm not sure what I think of her. A high pitched, soft Minnie Mouse voice and small framed body with long blonde hair may be the stereotype of "sweet" to some, but I'm not really buying that. To me, if she were "sweet", she'd be more in tune with people's feelings. She wouldn't be ok with BOR trash talking her ex and the father of her girls. She'd be more sensitive and empathetic, IMO.

For me, being a "girly-girl" and doting on her girls does not equate to "sweetness" of the heart. Those are just her personal preferences for appearances, clothing, activities. Those things don't show me anything about what is in her heart.

IMO, DUH is not very intelligent. However, this should not prevent her from seeing actions and words, Josh's or anyone else's, for what they really are. If words are demeaning and unkind, it doesn't take a college degree to know that. Anyone, even a child, knows when words make them feel badly about themselves or if words would be hurtful to someone else, such as the ex. A "sweet" person, IMO, wouldn't be able to tolerate such bitter and uncaring comments from somebody so present in her life.

A part of her ability to turn a blind eye to this, for now, might be pride ( not wanting to admit Josh was a mistake) or her desire to be in a successful relationship so badly that she ignores these red flags. She may be willing to be a pin cushion herself if it means creating a nice little family unit with a guy to claims he loves her and the girls. She probably thinks that THAT (his profession of love for her AND the girls) is the dream she has been waiting for to come true. But, the most important thing isn't that he says he loves them, but is HOW he loves them. So far, he's shown us that he is deeply flawed, possibly incapable of loving them the way they deserve to be loved, for who they are and not for who he wants them to be for him. I imagine that the tipping point for Amanda may not be until she sees the negative impact of Josh's words and behaviors on the girls. She may be blinded to her own injuries from them, but as a mom I think she should be able to pick up on hurts to her children. The problem is that she may not open her eyes for a while, and how embedded will he be in their lives by then? And how much. Damage will have been done in the meantime?

IMO, Amanda is docile and passive to Josh's controlling and aggressive. She is the perfect "target" for someone like him. Sadly, she is not the only life she has invited him into. Amanda needs to wake up and do what is best for her kids. A guy can be "loving", fun, silly, goofy, gentle, and well liked by kids and STILL not be a good role model for them, IMO. Not if he is also shaming, manipulative, condescending, bitter, and very stubborn. The thing is that Josh needs to improve as a person, but he is so oblivious to his own flaws that I do not have high hopes for that happening.

JMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:48 pm

That periscope was so insanely boring. Nothing new to add that wasn't already covered here. Someone wake me up when Amanda finally grows a pair and these middle schoolers finally end it for good.

I seriously can't believe how disrespectful Josh is to those girl's real father. Even *if* it's all true and Nick2 is really scum, what a terribly abrasive way to treat those girl's real dad and start a mature co-parenting relationship. As a girl who has a step dad, Josh disgusts me. I also think Josh must have a Nick1 inferiority complex. Wow. Get over it dude. I hope Amanda has 3 more girls straight. This misogynistic a$$wipe deserves nothing less.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:52 pm

I do not see DUH as that deep of a person ^^^. She is very into the superficial in almost every way. The actions and words she understands seems to be appearance and $$. It took a major thumping and years for her to realize Nick-ex was a mistake. I don't think she learned much from that experience. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Did you guys know Josh doesn't like pizza? The show is so good, y'all, it's up for lots of awards for editing all that pizza into Josh's mouth.

Dude, no one cares if you like pizza. On the long list of things that disgust me about Josh, his diet and food of choice doesn't even register.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:10 pm

When I hear these things about Josh and Amanda, MY mind immediately goes to similarities with OJ and Nicole. Completely MY opinion only.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:10 pm

@sosleepy Also don't forget that Nick is fake and an actor and BOR is so real and honest and just tells it like it is. He pretty much just repeated the same things over and over and over again about pizza, editing and Nick. Those were seriously his three favorite topics in this Periscope. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:11 pm

So reading all these posts and comments the one big question seems to be why doesn't Amanda see this. Has anyone given any thought to maybe she does see this but doesn't care?

We know how materialistic and high maintenance she is and in her mind she has found someone with deep pockets to pay for all her maintenance. She knows how difficult it is to find someone that wants a girl that's only a ex hooter girl, divorced with two kids at age 26. Since Josh has accepted all of this and does love the girls, she might feel this is what she has to deal with to have the elite life.

She said she was approached about Real Housewives. I can see her fitting into that show quite nicely.

I'm not an Amanda fan as I see a different side of her and have since Ben's season. She has a high level of immaturity and is focused on more important things like how good she looks and other unimportant things. I believe all women like to look their best so I'm not saying that's wrong but when you make that your biggest priority that is wrong.

And if all of what I've read is true then she is very needy. She's not at all a independent girl and will take insults not because she feels she deserves them but if that's what it takes to keep a guy with deep pockets then so be it.

These are all JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Wow just wow. I can almost understand Amanda giving Josh a chance on the show because she was falling for him and probably thought that wasn't the "real Josh" but it seems that it was. I feel for the kids because it's hard to see this working out well. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm not a fan of Amanda but I think she can grow and go on and apply herself, find a great guy, etc. I think at the core she is a better person than Josh IMO. Notice she tried to be positive about Nick1 and he basically wouldn't let her. She's a follower and he's going to bring her down with him.

mcm - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99