SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:25 pm

For those that don't have snapchat this fan account reposts most everything that JAM posts.  But view at your own risk laugh out loud

Josh and Amanda Snaps
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:29 pm

mindless wrote:Oh I didn't realise there was 20 mins more of this shizz on Josh's account. So let me get this straight, while Josh is busy disrespecting Nick2 in every way imaginable on a public broadcast, he's not only looking after HIS own kids but Josh's dog as well? Suspect Surely that is what Josh means by saying Sabel is "with the little ones". My words fail me. I hope Nick2 is keeping a close eye on these two delusional nitwits and tells them to take a hike the next time they need a dogsitter.

Do we know for sure if Nick 2 has the girls? I thought that Amanda's parents went over there and couldn't they have kept the girls. If Nick2 does have the girls and Sable Josh is really an a$$ for cutting him down. I would never have kept his dog knowing the things Josh has said.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:36 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh I didn't realise there was 20 mins more of this shizz on Josh's account. So let me get this straight, while Josh is busy disrespecting Nick2 in every way imaginable on a public broadcast, he's not only looking after HIS own kids but Josh's dog as well? Suspect Surely that is what Josh means by saying Sabel is "with the little ones". My words fail me. I hope Nick2 is keeping a close eye on these two delusional nitwits and tells them to take a hike the next time they need a dogsitter.

Do we know for sure if Nick 2 has the girls?  I thought that Amanda's parents went over there and couldn't they have kept the girls.  If Nick2 does have the girls and Sable Josh is really an a$$ for cutting him down.  I would never have kept his dog knowing the things Josh has said.

I'm pretty sure Amanda said the girls were with their dad. And then said I don't know if people know this but I'm divorced and their dad sees them every other weekend. And then something about unfortunately but that's the way it is or something like that.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:22 pm

"Unfortunately"? If she had them every weekend how could she go on mini vacays and gallivant around with BOR or bachnation? She should bless her lucky stars she has someone devoted to watch them, so she can play. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:06 pm

There was a snap of the girls dancing with their grandfather the day before they left for Mexico so IMO, Amanda's parents are probably with the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:10 pm

IMO it doesn't matter much who they are with, it's who they aren't with, again, that matters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Loveinterest wrote:There was a snap of the girls dancing with their grandfather the day before they left for Mexico so IMO, Amanda's parents are probably with the girls.

I was just going by what Amanda said on the Periscope that they were with their dad. Could very well be with their grandparents. But she doesn't get to see her parents that much I don't think so why would she want to go on a vacation instead of being home visiting her parents? None of my business for sure, just curious.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:26 pm

I find both Josh and Amanda together and individually to be nice people who love eachother and Amanda's 2 girls and Sabel. They started with a lot of obstacles, from Nick not coming clean about telling Amanda to date other people and allowing Josh to look like a bad guy for "taking her away", to the constant badgering and setups about the book that none of the cast read to Nick2 who decided once he found out how much $ Amanda makes that he wants to go to court and not pay and get shared custody. For new couples that are surrounded by love and support still have problems, these 2 are still holding strong and seem to be getting stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I find both Josh and Amanda together and individually to be nice people who love eachother and Amanda's 2 girls and Sabel.  They started with a lot of obstacles, from Nick not coming clean about telling Amanda to date other people and allowing Josh to look like a bad guy for "taking her away", to the constant badgering and setups about the book that none of the cast read to Nick2 who decided once he found out how much $ Amanda makes that he wants to go to court and not pay and get shared custody.  For new couples that are surrounded by love and support still have problems, these 2 are still holding strong and seem to be getting stronger.

These are real life obstacles? Really?
No one in any of their inner circle died. No one is horribly ill. DUH is a stay at home mom. They have supportive families and appear to have finances to make their lifestyle comfortable.  She doesn't even do housework. She travels. Josh bought her a new car. He can do work from home--where ever that should be. They are lucky. Their challenges are minor in the scheme of things. I can't even.
All those obstacles IMO are jokes. Real life issues vs those instigated by reality tv choices--I can't even go there. This is breast cancer awareness month, next month is prostate/male cancers. Those are real issues that thank god I hope they are not dealing with. Challenges according to BORDUHM. no no
IMO if those are their obstacles, they should be one grateful couple.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Did you guys know Josh doesn't like pizza? The show is so good, y'all, it's up for lots of awards for editing all that pizza into Josh's mouth.

Dude, no one cares if you like pizza. On the long list of things that disgust me about Josh, his diet and food of choice doesn't even register.

I can't believe Josh is seriously trying to make it seem like they edited in him eating all that pizza... Oh wait, this is BOR, so yes I can.  Rolling Eyes   

That said, ITA that on the long list of things about Josh that I aB(h)OR, what he eats isn't at the top of the list -- his narcissism and emotionally manipulative ways are. I guess he will blame editing for that too? no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:45 pm

If they had real life challenges in their lives then they wouldn't be traveling every single weekend.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 63 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 63 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 63 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Not to mention, if they choose to allow these "obstacles" to be obstacles, then that's on them.  I will not go into major detail on Nick V in this thread, but any problems Josh has with him are on Josh.  Even on periscope Amanda was not as harsh and tried to defend him against Josh's endless negative rant.  At this point, he needs to learn to let go and move on.  If the grudge is still about sleeping with Andi, why does it matter now?  If it's about BIP, he left with Amanda, so still not seeing the problem.  

IMO, both Nick's are only a problem because Josh makes them into one.  IMO, he doesn't like having his masculinity and authority called into question and both Nick's make him insecure and uncomfortable.  If he was more secure in the relationship, his standing with the girls, etc.  he would not feel the need to constantly focus on the negative, put them down and make a big deal about it, again IMO.  At this point, enoughs enough.  Either realize Nick the ex is their actual dad, he has a place in their lives and deal with it or end it and move on if it's such an insurmountable obstacle it'll always be a problem.  Because it's not going away, he will always be a part of their lives, he not Josh is their father.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99