SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilter - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:44 pm

@Alanna Oy--I keep telling you guys! Nana eerrr I mean Sabel has them. If we wait a bit she is doing a snapchat out at the dog house. I hear she had those invisible fence collars on Babe1 and Babe2 so they don't wander far.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

nofilter - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Alanna Oy--I keep telling you guys! Nana eerrr I mean Sabel has them. If we wait a bit she is doing a snapchat out at the dog house. I hear she had those invisible fence collars on Babe1 and Babe2 so they don't wander far.  
laugh out loud laugh out loud sadly Sabel will probably raise them better than either The Duh or her boyfriend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:54 pm

@Kashathediva laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud maybe to help keep them entertained she's had them facetiming with Uga the UGA mascot.  Hugesmile  After UGA's lost yesterday I'm sure Uga needed some cheering up and talking off the ledge.  laugh out loud

#damngooddawgs #needtodemandsteakaspayment
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:58 pm

I have no doubt Sabel has things firmly under control. :Bendog nofilter - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 65 1646190589

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:31 pm

Based on past weekends, this should be ex nicks weekend with the girls. But I agree with the poster that said it really doesn't matter who they are with, this is the 3rd weekend in a row away from their mom. And poor Sabel is always alone. She never even gets to go on their beach trips or "family" outings when they are around.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Southerngal wrote:Based on past weekends, this should be ex nicks weekend with the girls.  But I agree with the poster that said it really doesn't matter who they are with, this is the 3rd weekend in a row away from their mom.  And poor Sabel is always alone.  She never even gets to go on their beach trips or "family" outings when they are around.

Southerngal, I've been thinking about Sabel. I saw for myself that dogs know more of what's going on then we think. When my husband was in the hospital our dog would lay on the bed and stare out the window and not eat. And I realized that he was watching and waiting for him. And he was not eating because he was sad.

Does anyone remember an interview that was done with Josh and the first one when they were asked why they didn't go on vacations and they said they were gone so much to events that they didn't want to leave Sabel. Remember Sabel was always going to Piedmont Park and for walks and I even remember Sabel being at a hotel they stayed at with them in town for some event they did. Boy, times are a changin. I think we've seen one or two pictures of Sabel at most since he moved to LA.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:06 pm

His love and loyalty to/for his dog was one of the things I actually liked about him.  There was no question she was adored and doted on.  Now, I hope that Sabel is getting even a fraction of the love she used to receive.  At this point, she doesn't even have his friends and family to keep her when he's gone.  It's sad that a woman could come between a man and his dog.  And even if she's not the whole cause, being gone all the time on vacay, trips, appearance or whatever the heck they do and leaving/passing the girls and Sabel off on others is not what I consider showing love and loyalty.

Anyone else think with all our talk of Sabel, we'll get a cute, loving pic or snap of her soon?  You know, to prove us naysayers wrong. Hugesmile   Cue Sable and the girls in 3, 2, 1... laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:06 pm

casjacknick wrote:Okay bare with me but, does Josh need a woman? I mean our society goes on and on about how a woman doesn't need a man for the life she wants so... Josh should just adopt a couple of boys, raise them near his mother and sister and leave the rest of the female population alone. IMO?

Josh can't adopt since those boys need to have his superior athlete genes.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Yup!! I'm sure we'll get an influx of Sabel posts very very soon here. Dance, monkeys.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:11 pm

They were just live on Periscope and said her parents and sister are with the kids and Sabel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Josh talking about how they need to make a baby like right now and telling Amanda to "pop them out". He also said his mom taught him to keep things classy. Made me laugh out loud considering the things he's been spouting the last two nights.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:37 pm

It was a very loving happy and fun periscope seasion. They answered questions as they did last night about marriage, more kids, Nick, the girls, favorite foods, favorite TV shows, etc. They definitely seem to be head over heals about eachother and we're forthwright with their responses. There is nothing fake about them IMO. They are adorable and very much in love IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99