SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilter - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 pm

I'm only a few minutes in and he's already essentially called her a dumb blonde. Joy.

nofilter - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

nofilter - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Yup and more digs in at Nick and Andi and more complaining about the editing and TPTB. I stopped watching because it's the same boring azz things he just says over and over again. Yawn. Dude get the eff over it already. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:48 pm

I hope Sabel is getting paid well. It's one thing to babysit for Babe1 and Babe2, but having to babysit for DUH's folks and sis is asking a bit much.
BOR keeping it classy, did you hear that correctly? Could it have been trashy? "Pop them out?" What is he Orvil Reddenbacher? nofilter - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 66 1710264613  Next he'll be flippin' another man's meat.
BTW--IMO it's hard to fake vacuous, that's why he could be BOR minus rocks. #norocks #nofilter #flippingmeat

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:48 pm

I find it funny that they have spent 2 of their 3 evenings in Mexico on periscope. When I vacation with my husband alone, we take long walks on the beach, have long dinners and enjoy each other's company. Hmmmm...

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:49 pm

For the record, I've seen many snapchats & IG's (far more than the one or two mentioned above) with Sabel  since Josh has been in Cali.  I'm pretty certain she is still very well cared for and gets plenty of attention.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm only a few minutes in and he's already essentially called her a dumb blonde. Joy.

It only gets better. She needs her eyes done (because she's blind) and her ears done, her answers are too long and she's holding the phone wrong all the time etc. He's so patronising and she doesn't even see it. He keeps saying he loves her, but I don't see it. I'm sure he loves having sex with her and the fact that she can pop out some first round draft picks for him, but no way does he see her as an equal. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:53 pm

@Southerngal exactly what is this obsessive fetish with social media?
@mindless how can she start popping out daft picks if they are so busy snapping and chatting?
Curious minds want to know. (Not really)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:54 pm

But he was just joking and lovingly picking, so no harm, no foul.Rolling Eyes  Maybe if we start speaking in sports analogies it might eventually sink in.  laugh out loud

I agree, classy and his actions in general of late do not mix.

ETA:  JMOAA

ETA #2:  there are a totally of 6 pictures on his IG over the last 11 weeks (not including the 2 pics of them traveling, just once he arrived) since he took his cross country trip.  So a few more than though but in the grand scheme of his priorities and pics, poor girl has definitely taken a back seat, IMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 am

And, now he's badmouthing his brother's ex. Does josh EVER let go of a grudge?

I also liked how Amanda explained how they're just having fun and how she would never say anything HE would be offended over. Like, of course. That's the rule. He can jokingly call her a dumb, vain, piggy but he can't take a joke over liking pizza. He just really seems to hate her. Against all logic, I feel bad for her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:06 am

IMO, they are happy and in love. Josh was answering questions, not giving a speech so the questions were about having children and Nick. They were teasing eachother and I believe it was all in good fun as did their fans who were sending lots of hearts with the responses. I just don't see abuse. They are a fun loving couple IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:16 am

For Josh to think his behavior is normal, I'm guessing he was raised in a HH where manipulation, passive aggressiveness and guilt were commonplace. Unfortunately, when you are in the middle of it, it's hard to identify. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:28 am

I just listened to the start of Amanda's Periscope from yesterday again and she specifically said "My kids are with their dad this weekend", then explained about the custody situation and Josh said they'd rather be with the kids and the kids miss them and would rather be with them. Then Amanda said it's not by choice and they'd rather be with the kids. And today she's saying they're with her parents. Why is she lying? Because she knows people will call her a bad mom for leaving the kids again, when she could've been with them and her own family instead? Or did Nick2 have the kids yesterday and today they've been with her parents? I don't get it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99