SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Scaring them how?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:Okay I just finished watching both Periscopes and I don't know what on earth this very dumb but sweet woman sees in him. There's absolutely nothing likable about him. He complained about the editing and TPTB so much but if anything they actually made him look better than he is because he's just so yucky in real life. He's still very obviously bitter about Nick and there's no doubt in my mind he thinks about him constantly. Someone asked why he didn't whoop Nick's azz and he said he didn't because he wanted to be respectful to his family but if he had known he'd be edited the way he was then he would've whooped his azz. Also I got tired of him praising himself for being so real and telling it like it is while calling everyone else on the show fake and actors. Rolling Eyes

I seriously can NOT wait for It's Not Okay Part 2: A Fictional Novel based on more fictional stories and egregious lies. cheeky

Where can I find the periscopes referred to here? :detective
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:54 pm

The other day in a wetpaint article it showed the two of them house hunting. :crazed  Also on Amanda's IG there were pics of the two little ones modeling again. I just do not understand why on earth they would allow this. JMO Also Josh said he could not wait to get get home to see his three girls. It just disgust me when he makes these type of comments . They are not his girls they have  a father he is not even their stepfather either. Tried to be a fan of Josh mostly due to Sabel but seen the real Josh and he makes me sick . JMO

Sources : wetpaint and Amanda's IG
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Rolly wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Okay I just finished watching both Periscopes and I don't know what on earth this very dumb but sweet woman sees in him. There's absolutely nothing likable about him. He complained about the editing and TPTB so much but if anything they actually made him look better than he is because he's just so yucky in real life. He's still very obviously bitter about Nick and there's no doubt in my mind he thinks about him constantly. Someone asked why he didn't whoop Nick's azz and he said he didn't because he wanted to be respectful to his family but if he had known he'd be edited the way he was then he would've whooped his azz. Also I got tired of him praising himself for being so real and telling it like it is while calling everyone else on the show fake and actors. Rolling Eyes

I seriously can NOT wait for It's Not Okay Part 2: A Fictional Novel based on more fictional stories and egregious lies. cheeky

Where can I find the periscopes referred to here? :detective

Periscopes are automatically deleted after 24 hours so you can't find them now.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:39 pm

^^ I think they changed that, because both of his periscopes are still accessible on my periscope app.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Amanda asked the girls to open the door and said it's ice cream, when they did, Josh wearing a hideous mask creeped in and scared them to death and Charlie seemed totally traumatized and upset. I don't get these two. I keep saying it over and over, but there's something not right with these people.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:31 pm

SMH. "not right" is quite kind. I hope the ex's attorney gets a hold of that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:32 pm

OMG that is awful. no no

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:38 pm

I saw that and was like that's awful!! Josh kept trying so many things to get them scared. Poor Charlie was screaming for her mommy! Ugh just sad. Also Kinsley is now in Taekwando classes so she can "fight" or whatever Amanda captioned on her IG. no no

ETA: here's the scaring video on Josh's IG. https://www.instagram.com/p/BL2Kjk8F7Kv/?taken-by=joshmurray11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Amanda asked the girls to open the door and said it's ice cream, when they did, Josh wearing a hideous mask creeped in and scared them to death and Charlie seemed totally traumatized and upset. I don't get these two. I keep saying it over and over, but there's something not right with these people.

They thought that was funny for a two year old?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Maybe he should join the scary clowns, maybe he'll run into someone who is able to fight back. That IMO is sick controlling behavior towards innocent children. If Amanda doesn't see anything wrong with that, along with various other behaviour they are so proud to display on SM, then IMO neither one of them deserve to have children.

Josh's continous rant as soon as he stepped out of that limo, about wanting family, wanting children, now we know why, more to control.

I'm sure we'll here some sort of justification as to why it's ok for him to scare the crap out of a two year old.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else think knowing someone a total of 4 months and buying a house is really not thinking things through. I'm sorry, but I don't believe 4 months is long enough to even really know if a person is right for you. They talk about getting married in the spring, so what's the problem with waiting until you're married to buy a house. Now, I say buy but that's only an assumption of mine. It could be they're renting and if that's the case then that's different.

And she just leased the apartment they're in starting in July so that's 4 months. Don't leases normally go a year?

And I feel bad for the girls being scared like that. I remember being about 11 or 12 and my brother and I going trick or treating and one of our friend's mother was dressed as a gorilla and jumped out from an ally we were crossing and scared the living daylights out of me and I wouldn't go trick or treating for a long time after. I can't imagine someone thinking scaring a 2 yr old is funny.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99