SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion Empty Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Previous threads Evan and Carly Gen Discussion Archived

General Discussion thread for Evan and Carly.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Puppet theatre with @theebass by @carlywad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l3vRda8IFsR2menfi
Sharleen Joynt wrote:I, along with most of America it seems, am completely enamoured by the Carly and Evan love story, not because he chased her while she wouldn’t give him the time of day, but because of their quirky compatibility. (As a weirdo who found a weirdo, I dig these two weirdos together.) I love how they look at each other with a sort of twinkle in their eyes; there’s such a sense of support and understanding and finding each other so delightful. I wholeheartedly believe in these two.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Oh Evan. He has so grown on me...and more importantly...Carly!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:10 pm

It will be interesting to watch these two.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:14 pm

So if all the Bachelor couples were in high school - they are all a different kind of cool. Definitely all popular in their own way with their various cliques.

Not Evan and Carly. They are the nerds. The band geeks making out and going to 3rd base in the back of the auditorium and during summer vacay and band camp. God love 'em! I think they have a shot at something real.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:38 am

I think they are well suited too... But I feel like Carly is in love with the idea of being in love, and being a half of a bachelor nation couple, and would have settled for anyone on BIP who showed interest in her.

Right after her break up with Kirk, she was involved with some Nashville guy Eric Dinardo and immediately gave an interview to usweekly about how she found the one. 

With that said I wish them nothing but the best, and hope they last forever.

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:24 am

I think Evan is really quite attractive - something about him IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Dang they're cute.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:19 pm

He tweeted today that he was taking Carly on a mystery double date tonight and that she's been in the closet for an hour and he's seen 47 outfits...send help. I love these two.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm

I read that too and I was wondering if the mystery was part of her 47 outfit problem. Is the date the mystery or the other couple? Be more specific Evan! And then pretty please post a picture, thanks so much.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway