SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:28 am

Say it loud, say it proud, Nikki for Bachelorette!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

NIKKIFORBACHELORETTE - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:32 am

I would love to see Nikki as the Bachelorette, but I doubt we will. Not only because she said she's not over Richie yet, but also because I think she's too classy for it. She reminds me a lot of Whitney Bischoff and I definitely see her turning away from the spotlight and going back to a normal life, and hopefully she finds her HEA like Whitney did yes

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:37 am

bblake wrote:I would love to see Nikki as the Bachelorette, but I doubt we will. Not only because she said she's not over Richie yet, but also because I think she's too classy for it. She reminds me a lot of Whitney Bischoff and I definitely see her turning away from the spotlight and going back to a normal life, and hopefully she finds her HEA like Whitney did yes

Same I would love to see her as bachelorette, but I feel like she won't be ready by the time they do offer her. She will definitely find a man who will give his 100% to her and never make her doubt his feelings. Out of all bachelor series I have watched, Nikki has proved over and over again to be so amazing. For Richie not to see that or in fact feel it, will be his downfall. Nikki seems to be keeping quiet, not sure if she will be doing any interviews. Would love to send our love to her and let her know she will be fine.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:41 am

Deleted

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 am

iamreal2u wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:They should probably wait and do what Sam and Snezana did tbh bc he hasn't even met her son Suspect

Here's another interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is waiting and there is waiting.  Immmm

Strahan is yet to meet Nation’s son, five-year-old Elijah and for the moment there’s no plans to change that.

It makes me wonder two things, one are they not seriously dating or already having issues or two is Alex just not all that active of a parent? It sounds like maybe her whole family is raising her son, this is just odd, if you are serious you want the two most important people to you to meet. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:58 am

stuckinsc wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:They should probably wait and do what Sam and Snezana did tbh bc he hasn't even met her son Suspect

Here's another interview

Strahan is yet to meet Nation’s son, five-year-old Elijah and for the moment there’s no plans to change that.

It makes me wonder two things, one are they not seriously dating or already having issues or two is Alex just not all that active of a parent? It sounds like maybe her whole family is raising her son, this is just odd, if you are serious you want the two most important people to you to meet. JMO.

Ok two questions, why isn't she wearing the ring and why hasn't he met her son?????  I wonder whether these two thought this whole thing was an elaborate process for dating..... IMO

I wasn't much of a Nikki or Alex fan but after watching some of the ep tonight, you gone and F****d up son. Ive now become less of a Richie fan than I was before.  The girls that managed to escape the bachie mansion have done well. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:02 am

bblake wrote:I would love to see Nikki as the Bachelorette, but I doubt we will. Not only because she said she's not over Richie yet, but also because I think she's too classy for it. She reminds me a lot of Whitney Bischoff and I definitely see her turning away from the spotlight and going back to a normal life, and hopefully she finds her HEA like Whitney did yes
I think if come next year she is still single then Nikki has a very good chance of being the Bachelorette. They started filming in July so that is nearly 10 months away and plenty of time to get over any heartbreak and think it will be easier to heal now that it is all out in the open. Sam Frost wasn't ready after her heartbreak and it was 8 months until she filmed so plenty of time. That said, it won't surprise me if she doesn't want to do it as she seems to be still on private on her IG (Alex is now public) and may want to stay that way for a while. However, I do think the love she is getting from Australia will help her heal and if she is the Bachelorette she will make an amazing one, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:19 am

SM for Richie and Alex from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 am

Richie and Alex post-show video on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hoorray  to Richie and Alex! heartglasses

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Here's another interview

Yeah, there's something that doesn't seem quite right there. If you watched tonight you would assume they've found their 'forever' person and would think they'd be totally ready to make introductions. Like I posted earlier, makes me wonder if they are still living in the 'bachelor bubble' and not the real world.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:26 am

Just had a thought about their life from tomorrow. The paparazzi are going to be DESPERATE to get the money shot of Richie, Alex and her son together. It could potentially be quite unpleasant for them.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:46 am

Recap that was posted live (with tweets as well) during the finale episode [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15