SELECT CONTENT

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé - Page 2 Empty Re: Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by Pia1 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 pm

She's really being desperate and foolish. sad I hope she wakes up before she gets taken in for a ride.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé - Page 2 Empty Re: Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

Post by Newto Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:55 pm

^^ Not likely. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:21 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Damn that girl smack that face, good for her he is not worth it. I hope she leaves this prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:49 am

She is also desperate to get married. She could not have made a worse choice. He is a liar and a cheat. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Narkyia and Olulowo - 90 Day Fiancé

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum