SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:38 am

IA it looks like to me she is straddled around him. I think that may be Mikhel. He is the smallest (shoulders)of the speculated F6.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Captur27

Thanks @Joy15 for bringing over the posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:46 am

@GuardianAngel no problem yes

hmmm i would think the smallest in term of shoulders would be Kevin P. but really, we should compare them head-to-head , side-by-side IMO giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:56 am

Could be, but I just think the shape of his head, made me immediately think it was Mikhel.

I will try and do some comparisons in the s/cap thread, so we don't bog up this thread with s/caps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:11 am

Wow....if that's Mikhel in that SC, I will be so chauffed especially if it turns out to be a F3 FD date. We do have Mikhel on a boat date with the SC but it is presumed that's a SD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Joy15 wrote:@Aunties_Love

curious as to why you think that is the FD?. i would think it could be one of SQT after he won a GD. The surrounding and the guys playing music screams Jamaica to me  giggling .  JMO
Highly doubt the group date idea and also because I was told that Kyle is in the F3, and FWIW, that is the kind of thing that happens in the coastal areas of Africa. I think I may of found where they were for the FD's as it is one of the few really crystal blue water areas in Africa that really doesn't match up to Jamaica.

Seychelles is a group of islands off the eastern coast of Africa. Check out these pics:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=most+popular+coastal+area+of+africa+with+crystal+clear+blue+water&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhuOmdrqDPAhUW0GMKHQ9xBIEQsAQIHA&biw=1366&bih=586#tbm=isch&q=Seychelles

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:03 pm

mercieme wrote:Wow....if that's Mikhel in that SC, I will be so chauffed especially if it turns out to be a F3 FD date. We do have Mikhel on a boat date with the SC but it is presumed that's a SD.
Yea and I am thinking they did the market to begin with, on the boat afterwards, then possibly the dancing one of them....but I could be wrong.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

curious as to why you think that is the FD?. i would think it could be one of SQT after he won a GD. The surrounding and the guys playing music screams Jamaica to me  giggling .  JMO
Highly doubt the group date idea and also because I was told that Kyle is in the F3, and FWIW, that is the kind of thing that happens in the coastal areas of Africa.  I think I may of found where they were for the FD's as it is one of the few really crystal blue water areas in Africa that really doesn't match up to Jamaica.

Seychelles is a group of islands off the eastern coast of Africa.  Check out these pics:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=most+popular+coastal+area+of+africa+with+crystal+clear+blue+water&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhuOmdrqDPAhUW0GMKHQ9xBIEQsAQIHA&biw=1366&bih=586#tbm=isch&q=Seychelles

thanks..

i guess to me, the info of Kyle made it to F3 doesnt automatically means the cap is from his FD.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 4l4mio

if we look closely to the musical instruments it matched with the typical Jamaican/Caribbean percussions.

Im still leaning to his time on next episode (epis 3). If no such caps being aired.. .then its the one from FD in Africa. We'll see soon enough  Smiley

IMO they still hid the caps of the FDs stage and beyond (except the long shot of J straddled unidentified guy in the sea). I expect they would show it mid-season, prior/after HTD epis. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:05 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Highly doubt the group date idea and also because I was told that Kyle is in the F3, and FWIW, that is the kind of thing that happens in the coastal areas of Africa.  I think I may of found where they were for the FD's as it is one of the few really crystal blue water areas in Africa that really doesn't match up to Jamaica.

Seychelles is a group of islands off the eastern coast of Africa.  Check out these pics:

thanks..

i guess to me, the info of Kyle made it to F3 doesnt automatically means the cap is from his FD.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 4l4mio

if we look closely to the musical instruments it matched with the typical Jamaican/Caribbean percussions.

Im still leaning to his time on next episode (epis 3). If no such caps being aired.. .then its the one from FD in Africa. We'll see soon enough  Smiley

IMO they still hid the caps of the FDs stage and beyond (except the long shot of J straddled unidentified guy in the sea). I expect they would show it mid-season, prior/after HTD epis. JMO
Have you checked out the musical instruments that are in Seychelles? IMO, they were there and that is from the FD. Again, can't tell you my source, but....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:07 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

thanks..

Could be but FWIW, they have already shown a pretense for giving us a cap from each section of the season, meaning they gave us Mike's HTD, think this is Kyle's FD

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:08 am

^^ OK..thanks...look forward to see the cap in motion.... yes

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:12 am

I don't doubt your sources @aunties_love. The issue I have with Kyle in F3 is that we have seen zero connection so far highlighted between him and Jasmine. And yet the producers want us to believe that Kyle's connection will overtake that of Mikhel and Kevin P who have been highlighted to us already and this is the part of the edit that leaves me scratch but it is what it is at end of the day.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:14 am

mercieme wrote:I don't doubt your sources @aunties_love. The issue I have with Kyle in F3 is that we have seen zero connection so far highlighted between him and Jasmine. And yet the producers want us to believe that Kyle's  connection will overtake that of Mikhel and Kevin P who have been highlighted to us already and this is the part of the edit that leaves me scratch but it is what it is at end of the day.

yeah i second that. Any of the F3 usually being highlighted both in the preview and premiere episode. Yet we have seen so little about Kyle so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking