SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:31 am

I think in F3 pictures the focus is on the F1. If I'm going on the chemistry I really think Kevin is F1 but what do I know. Most of my F1s are not F1s.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I just watch last night episodes.
She told Mikhel "I'm gonna miss you" when she was leaving at HTD.
Is that what you guys were saying it can be a clue?

It's usually said when they meet up at HTD but will see if Mikhel is F1 it maybe relevant either way if it's said at the beginning of end. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Okay..i just watched last episode...and i think i am sold on Mikhel as the F1 giggling .

This is not the first season that i am mistaken the edit of a next lead for F1...and vice versa.Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 ..since the edit of these two are usually both flattering. I always thought it was Mikey vs Mikhel as F1/Next Lead..so..i can be on board easily with Mikhel as the F1 i guess. Smiley

Besides the effort i put into my work here that made me believe KW is a runner up..i think i have found some edit play on last episode  to back up my prediction :
- there are two suspicious (Filler?) PIs of Jas in the beginning and end of KW's date.
1. implying that she is closer to him now
2. saying "i feel the need to defend myself" and implying his family is "not warm"> IMO this is quite unflattering to say over the family of the guy you ended up with IMO.

also i found her VO about KW implying sort of strong  "chemistry" is also against his odd as F1, IMO. Plus, as i also have analyzed Mike...the VO "connection" were given to both firefighter guys. For Mike, it was "great connection". for KW it was " unexplainable connection". Turned out for Mike, those VOs are like the kiss of death laugh out loud. So its not too far fetched me to think its gonna be a kiss of death for KW too Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 . JMO. We shall see Smiley

OTOH on Mikhel's part, i found so many golden nuggets :
- Jasmine literally is saying these stuff ON Camera , in an ITM ( i was like :shocked!:...that they shown us! laugh out loud).
1. I am falling in love with him (she said it twice! laugh out loud)
2. I just want to hug him and smooch his face, like non-stop
3. and yes...as mentioned above : she said to him : "im gonna miss you"...
i wouldnt buy those if all are PIs (that can easily taken after filming), but those are legit what she said in ITM, in real time . I also noticed she did NOT say even remotely similar thing over Mike and KW's HTD.

by watching both Bianka and Brad and Tim and April's HTDs..i found both/either lead/F1 have said "falling in love" on camera as well. IIRC.

the icing on the cake for me is Mikhel's dad little skeptical scene and additional production driven drama over Mikhel in the end of the RC. If he is not the F1, why bother? (reminds me of brunette vs blonde thing in the end of Lee's HTD, GL's F1 laugh out loud). They usually give the smooth sailing HTDs only for the F2 or F3 eg Nikki, Jake, Mike).

On a related note, at the end of the RC Mikhel was also shown in his PIs with words like : jealous, scared etc..> this is IMO to  launch his mini story line to be resolved at FRC as F1 . His sit down with his mom and the made up drama instilled at the RC kinda reminds me of JP (of Ashley) storyline..with the fear of heartbreak...hence need to take a leap of faith..sort of. Smiley

The intro video of Mikhel was shown as the first one after Jas stepping into the limo saying need to find a man who can sweep off her feet also could be a clue IMO. (and yes..i think the F1 would get an intro video in a Premiere Season going by the Stat ). Plus his bio clip here http://www.wnetwork.com/living/mikhel  with the words (in the end) "why love now" ?...could be subtle clue. JMO.

How Jas described her F1 as non-usual type (kinda) also perfectly fit with Mikhel , i think. Also, she did say in an interview that she needs a man who can go extra mile for her >she did say this over Mikhel on episode 7. So..there's that.

SM after filming suggested Mikhel was back on SM 15 days after KW. so IMO it also matched with the filming schedule plus a possible first long SHV. (i think Brad said in ATFR B/B had spent 2 weeks together before coming back to real life? SCMIIW).

Throwing in Preview Analysis :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAK8q6k0ZQw

i just realized only Mike and Mikhel without any VOs there..whereas KW with his "im in love with her" he just said last epis  (that rarely bodes well with F1 IMO) and also KW being highlighted in some sort of jelly drama in the middle of the preview ala Nick on Andi's, IMO . Interesting to note also that both Mikhel and Mike are illustrated as Heroes vs the Villain Drew : Mike was shown in PI "i can tell a Bully from miles away". while Mikhel with his line  i just wanted to knock him out". (Both scenes are non-play scene a.k.a. we didnt get to see it ). The line of Jas "this feels natural and right" was heard over her dancing scene with Mikhel in Cuba. and there is a far shot of what look like of Mikhel with her in the sea...resembling Chris S-Des. So.....

All JMHO. I just wish i have watched Mikhel's feet! laugh out loud. We'll see how things plays out. Im happy to eat my second crow if im proven to be wrong (again.). Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Great analysis! Kevin W also didn't have an intro video but I don't know if that is uncommon vid F1`s in canada?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Miyala wrote:Great analysis! Kevin W also didn't have an intro video but I don't know if that is uncommon vid F1`s in canada?

Both F1s on Bach Can 1 and 2 got intro videos yes . but they were shown with long segment on MnG while in Mikhel's case, its only a short segment. OTOH KW got a longer one but no intro.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:27 pm

I highly doubt Mikhel is F1 after watching the last episode. IMO there is  a world of difference between "I miss you"/"I've missed you" and "I'm gonna miss you". I also was surprised to see so little "it" between them  during his HTD considering how much physical chem they started out with. She also seemed subdued at his declaration of love & in general vs. how she reacted with KW. I saw lots more romance, chemistry & touchy-feeliness between J/KW. 
^all JMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:58 pm

I really wish the Canadian show would do away with the fantasy suite like the Aussie's.

I also don't see her ending up with Mikhel. She seemed way more into Kevin on HTDs. I would be pleasantly surprised if she did, but I don't think so.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:01 pm

I just have to remember how KW is burried in Jas and the prod SM (at least till now) to check out from Mikhel's F1 fantasy.
Also, that drama at the end of the RC does not mean anything yet. It's the way it handled that will be meaningful.
Also, like everyone said, KW and Jas interaction was very different.
If KW was not burried in everything other than his chemistry with Jas I could have think it's for us to believe he is F1, but this is not the case.
Also, in Tim's preview they have shown drama in relation to April, so it does not always mean no F1.
Also lately, the prod tend to hide the F1 s/caps at LCD and FD in previews and not give him an intro video so I think it is also the case here.
We really need s/caps to sleuth. At least they never lie.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:15 pm

When Mikhel told Jasmine he loved her:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Ht110

When Kevin told Jasmine he loved her:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Ht210

IMO her reactions were explicitly different

source: me
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:11 pm

I find myself not able to NOT root for KW because thats one happy girl with him Smiley And the chemistry is palpable IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Me too!  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f600 He's not my type at all and it's taken some time for him as a person to grow on me but their second 1-on-1 date together made it really hard for me not to like them together. sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:33 pm

He just gives me a really bad feeling. I think he looks so stiff and angry. Like he has all this negative energy under the surface. I couldn't bring myself to look at their dates though because of how off putting I find him. The way he often sits (like half lying) gives me a feeling that he is this man that just sits around waiting for the women to serve him or plays video games all the time. Sorry, he is just not my cup of tea. I am well aware that I may be interpreting him all wrong! Hopefully I am because when so she would be much happier with him Hugesmile

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking