SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:03 pm

They've left out stuff between Kevin W and Jasmine as well - there's a photo of them kissing at the cocktail party in the episode with the spa date (I think?) and we didn't even get to see that scene at all
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Yes, they always leave lots of stuff out but its good to see that stuff with Mikhel because of the thought regarding them having less passion now than at the beginning...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Please be sure what is being stated as fact is in fact what happened in order not to confuse sleuthing.

Both Mikhel and Kevin's bed in the FS had roses.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Kevinf10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Mikhel11

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:16 pm

primexi wrote:@Miyala yeah i noticed in mikhels and jasmines hometown goodbye they hid the camera angle away from jasmine to only see mikhel pov of the kiss. also @fifty talked about how in the fantasy suite, there were no roses on kevins bed(only near the foot of the bed) while mikhels had roses right on the bed so they had no choice but to sit on the couch.

@guardianangel what im stating is fact. kevins room didnt have roses near the pillows where they sit, mikhels does.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please be sure what is being stated as fact is in fact what happened in order not to confuse sleuthing.

Both Mikhel and Kevin's bed in the FS had roses.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Kevinf10
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Mikhel11

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

I was pretty specific when I mentioned up thread. The petals were on top half of the bed in Mikhels date with a bench at the foot of the bed so they had to sit on the bench. KWs bed only had roses on the foot with no bench which meant they had no where to sit but the bed. It was purposeful by producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Although going by old bachelorette bachelor FS they used to dress up the bed like the bottom pic. If anyone wants to bleach their eyes later, you can watch Jillian Harris FS with Ed. the bed was the same set up. I can't get the image out of my head unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:47 pm

Sorry, I'm not getting the point of all this. Both bed's have petals on them. If we're going to compare again with other franchises, in the US series, usually the one who had petals was the final one. Here we have both the F1 and F2 have petals. I highly doubt MF told them to place the petals in the exact same position as Jillian and Ed's FS bed or the Canadian producers watched every FS to place petals in the same spot. These are my opinions because I'm not understanding what the point is.

If they had to sit on a bench IMO it isn't more romantic than going straight to the bed. One could say the bench was there, so it wasn't shown on TV that she was on the bed with Mikhel.

If they wanted to lay on the bed, they'd move the petals out of the way, the bench was placed there for a reason IMO.

If there is something I'm not getting, please let me know. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:02 pm

@GuardianAngel I think the point is that by giving Mikhel's FS a bench and putting the petals at the top of the bed, it was leading them to sit on the bench when they came in. In Kevin's FS there was no bench and the petals were only on the bottom so it encouraged them to sit on the bed. It makes sense to me but not sure if it's a clue or not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:03 pm

JMO I don't think placement of those rose petals had any more importance or symbolism than if we were to count them and say so and so got more.
But in examining the situation fairly and for tv purposes: in the top photo those rose petals could have been put on the white comforter or the gold colored topper. The red rose petals make a nice contrast with those red throw pillows. So there was a choice in their placement.
Now, on the bottom photo, there is only one choice of where those petals could go for eye appeal and contrast. Because the topper in that room is red, the only place those petals could go was at the top on the white. It would look stupid to put them where the red topper is.
So I guess what I am trying to say is the rose petal placement had to do with how it would look best for tv with the bedding being the colors they were vs who was more favored.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 pm

I honestly think Mikhel's rose petals have been placed there just because they wouldn't stand out against the red sheet on the bed (as opposed to the other bed with the yellow sheet). JMO #BeddingAnalysis laugh out loud

ETA: What @Kashathediva said
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Who got the more expensive room?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:21 pm

avoice wrote:Who got the more expensive room?

Is there a way to know that ? I like the look of Kevin's room more though

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking