SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Welcome BacheloretteBaby. This is a fun place to be! :Welcome  
I see it as a tossup as who will be F1 too. I will not be surprised with either choice. Two different paths......what will Jasmine choose??  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f60f
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BacheloretteBaby Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Also I went back and watched the initial preview that came out for this season and Kevin appears many times in it, Mikhel only appears once.
The end of the promo shows Jasmine in the dress she wears for the FRC and she says these words: "I never ever suspected that that was going to happen. A part of me wants to turn around and change my mind." Of course that could be clever editing and she could be saying those words at a different time, but we haven't heard her say those words yet so we know they have to be said during the finale. Thoughts?
BacheloretteBaby
BacheloretteBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:49 pm

She said it when she let The model go after 2 on1 date I think

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteBaby Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Oh I forgot about that, good call. Smiley Do they normally show the winner in the preview frequently? Kevin got shown the most out of anyone in the promo.
BacheloretteBaby
BacheloretteBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:55 pm

see2love wrote:She said it when she let The model go after 2 on1 date I think

yep she said it when letting go of Thomas.

What i took from it is that they want us to think it is a close race and that she is really hesitating between the two guys at the end.
And i also take it as if she won't change her mind laugh out loud, and her mind is KW, as much as family want it to be Mikhel for instance (at least that is what they showed us).

This is so weird, whenever you have your mind set on a certain outcome, you see every clue differently and sometimes the interpretation is just so biased.
I'm trying hard to stay objective for sleuthing sake though but I'm seeing every clue both ways or just KW way right now laugh out loud.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:00 pm

BacheloretteBaby wrote:Oh I forgot about that, good call. Smiley Do they normally show the winner in the preview frequently? Kevin got shown the most out of anyone in the promo.

The winner is usually hidden from previews/promos - this is one of the factors supporting Mikhel as F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:45 pm

I would like an explanation as to what difference does it make between someone who is a fireman, an engineer a hair stylist and the degree of their education. Personally, I completed grade 12, that's it. No university education at all.  I was a successful employee in banking, and went on to be a bank manager. Does that make me dumb?

I also would like to point out, that degrading one contestant over one's favourite IMO is a degrading act in itself. There's a fine line that will be tolerated.

It's totally unnecessary to humiliate one contestant over another just because they are one's favourite. Both Kevin and Mikhel have amazing careers, I don't care if they have zero education. They are both well rounded guys IMO who are obviously caring in nature and appear to be good citizens in their communities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteBaby Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:30 pm

To me one of the biggest signs that Kevin is F1 has nothing to do with SM. The fact that Kevin got the 1st rose to go to the F2 and production tried to edit it differently means that his family's cold treatment did not dissuade Jasmine whatsoever.

When they went to visit her family, she did not look happy that they preferred Mikhel. You could tell that she wanted them to say that they loved Kevin more so that her decision was super easy because she was clearly leaning towards Kevin.

The fact that Mike, who was that last person to leave, picked Kevin as the one who Jasmine would choose is huge. Mike was privy to so many conversations that the audience is not aware of.

Then there's the fact that she feels like she has a deeper connection with Kevin. She told her family this and she admitted it when she said that Mikhel had started to catch to the relationship she had with Kevin.

All of this aside though, I feel a bit cheated of their story. I know not everyone will agree but I think many more people would have been rooting for Kevin if they had shown his story from the start. The first half of the season, their connection is not shown to be as strong as it is. We know that Jasmine is attracted to Kevin from the first few episodes, but Mike and Mikhel seem like the people she is most attracted to. This was intentional so that we wouldn't guess how deep of a connection they really had. Unfortunately, when they have that explosive fight Morocco it is evident that they have already established such a strong relationship, but we didn't see it and so there is a disconnect. They are in a relationship that surpasses that of Mike and Mikhel because they are already comfortable enough to fight and show their not-so-pleasant sides, and we missed watching that relationship blossom and become stronger than anyone else's. And the last few episodes have her talking about how strong her relationship is with Kevin and as an audience member I don't feel it. I understand not wanting to make it obvious, but I feel like I am missing the first half (the foundation) of their story.

@GuardianAngel I agree that the education factor is irrelevant to who Jasmine will choose. They both seem bright and ambitious.
BacheloretteBaby
BacheloretteBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Some think that Jasmine was attracted to Mike the most, I never saw that. Some think it's Mikhel, I don't see it, I saw the love story developing and being much stronger with Kevin all the way, right or wrong it doesn't matter. But to say it's all their fault for not showing the love story, IMO is not accurate from my POV. Jasmine will choose who she wants and I'm looking forward to seeing the happy couple, who ever that might be.

I

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:48 pm

BacheloretteBaby wrote:To me one of the biggest signs that Kevin is F1 has nothing to do with SM. The fact that Kevin got the 1st rose to go to the F2 and production tried to edit it differently means that his family's cold treatment did not dissuade Jasmine whatsoever.

When they went to visit her family, she did not look happy that they preferred Mikhel. You could tell that she wanted them to say that they loved Kevin more so that her decision was super easy because she was clearly leaning towards Kevin.

The fact that Mike, who was that last person to leave, picked Kevin as the one who Jasmine would choose is huge. Mike was privy to so many conversations that the audience is not aware of.

Then there's the fact that she feels like she has a deeper connection with Kevin. She told her family this and she admitted it when she said that Mikhel had started to catch to the relationship she had with Kevin.

All of this aside though, I feel a bit cheated of their story. I know not everyone will agree but I think many more people would have been rooting for Kevin if they had shown his story from the start. The first half of the season, their connection is not shown to be as strong as it is. We know that Jasmine is attracted to Kevin from the first few episodes, but Mike and Mikhel seem like the people she is most attracted to. This was intentional so that we wouldn't guess how deep of a connection they really had. Unfortunately, when they have that explosive fight Morocco it is evident that they have already established such a strong relationship, but we didn't see it and so there is a disconnect. They are in a relationship that surpasses that of Mike and Mikhel because they are already comfortable enough to fight and show their not-so-pleasant sides, and we missed watching that relationship blossom and become stronger than anyone else's. And the last few episodes have her talking about how strong her relationship is with Kevin and as an audience member I don't feel it. I understand not wanting to make it obvious, but I feel like I am missing the first half (the foundation) of their story.

@GuardianAngel I agree that the education factor is irrelevant to who Jasmine will choose. They both seem bright and ambitious.

I did post it up thread somewhere. If I find it I will repost the link but IMO the chemistry and love story begins from Ep 1 or 2 for the F1 and lead. It then gets pushed back slightly mid way to make way for the race between F3 and F2 when the F3 drops off F2 becomes a solid lead in the mean while the F1 is always still there and the connection and chemistry and the leads storyline gets wrapped up in a nice bow generally speaking on the finale dates. But it is certainly visible from the beginning and the others come in as "distractions" to show there are other factors at play and not a 1 horse race. I did notice that Mikhels and Jasmines connection may have been apparent to the guys and at least KW very early on particularly if you watch Ep4. When Drew called Chris name from the date card KW was having a laugh with the guys until Mikhel's name was called. His face dropped and he kept looking at Mikhel. IMO he already knew from then Mikhel was a strong contender and she had feelings for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteBaby Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:53 pm

@GuardianAngel Like I said, not everyone will agree. It's no secret, though, that a majority of people prefer Mikhel with Jasmine. The producers have complete control of what they want to show and what story arcs they want to build knowing the final decision. I never even looked at Kevin until they fought and then I realised their connection, but that's just me. All that matters is that Jasmine's happy. I'm just expressing that I personally felt that Kevin flew under the radar for the first half. And I didn't see much talk about Kevin and Jasmine at all on SM because i'm sure there were people who felt the same way as me.

@Fifty That's a great observation, I hope you're right! Hugesmile
BacheloretteBaby
BacheloretteBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:01 pm

@Fifty yeah i thought mikhel and jasmines connection was really strong up until kevin and jasmine 2nd 1 on 1(ep 7). i noticed she was not as lovey dovey during his talk with her at the end of ep 7, but since he got the first rose i thought it was because she was 100% sure that her connection with him was super strong.

but idk now, her connection seems to be more strong with kevin w. interested to see how kevin and jasmine will handle the "you've left me twice already" conversation and hopefully they ACTUALLY SHOW US THE RESOLUTION. but by the looks of it, it just seems like another argument happens since kevin says to the camera "i told her, just go and pick him" :/

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking