SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kristinaschulman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! 12 year old me living my American Dream✨thank you for your constant love and support your kind words don't go unnoticed❤
kristinaschulman
I Believe in Nashville, do you? Weekend Vibes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:58 am

She is so pretty.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:52 pm

I would LOVE for her to be the next Bachelorette!!!

Could this be the HISTORIC announcement MF keeps twitting about??? The first immigrant from another country to be TB?? question
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:00 pm

She's cute back then and cute now, in a pretty sorta way.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 am

themansfield
If you have to be a third wheel on a date, best do it on a private seaplane. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:43 am

kristinaschulman
Inhaling rose petal fumes, can be intoxicating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ❤️
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:00 am

Kristina has already signed to be part of Robert Graham's talent agency Vampped. It says to contact Vampped for inquiries in her instagram Bio. That was quick.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 am

Well there you go. All the likes of mean tweets ultimately never mean anything at the end of the day. Contact bookings@ is all that matters IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:16 pm

I am totally fine Kristina takes advantage of her 15 minutes. However, it bugs me a lot that she hang out with Vanessa and then acknowledged V is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]$ich. If something happening almost 3 months ago bothers you that much, why not talk it out when you can see her face to face? Instead, Kristina seemed to have fun with Vanessa and then turned around liking a mean tweet. That seems hypocritical and two faced. Not cool no imo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yup IA that's what I meant in my post. All the childish SM behaviour means nothing, because that's what they really want. SM games sometimes tells the true character. I have a different opinion of sweet Kristina now than I did before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:23 pm

sdmom wrote:I am totally fine Kristina takes advantage of her 15 minutes. However, it bugs me a lot that she hang out with Vanessa and then acknowledged V is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]$ich. If something happening almost 3 months ago bothers you that much, why not talk it out when you can see her face to face? Instead, Kristina seemed to have fun with Vanessa and then turned around liking a mean tweet. That seems hypocritical and two faced. Not cool no imo

ITA I was really starting to like her a lot and had even hoped she would be the new Bachelorette.  Very not cool to act like someone is your friend and then to like mean things said about them! no no no Definitely changes my mind about her.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Kristina Schulman ‏@kristinaschulma
Call me on your shell-ephone only way to communicate while on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012