SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kristina Schulman ‏@kristinaschulma
Our Bachelorette @therachlindsay is on her journey to find her Bachelor, who will fall for her and love her for all the right reasons
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kristina Schulman ‏@kristinaschulma  
Call me on your shell-ephone only way to communicate while on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Funny pic!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 pm

lindsayliles
Lovemy little one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:40 pm

natalieshabtai
Today's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] goes out to these beauties. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natalieshabtai
This beauty's strength is beyond inspiring and contagious. Thank you for your infectious spirit and constant zest for life ❤. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natalieshabtai
Sometimes people come into your life and for some strange reason, you feel like you've known them for years. Kristina, you're one of those people. You stole a piece of my heart the moment I met you and I'm so thankful to call you my friend. Cheers to new chapters and new beginnings ❤. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:28 am

Look's like Kristine follows RS. IMO, Kristina isn't the sweet girl from Russia that we thought we knew and saw! she definitely has a different side to her that we didn't see on the show. Out of all the tweets RS posts, she only likes the ones about Vanessa being missing.

SC of Kristina's twitter likes. (kristinaschulma)
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:54 am

cookielover12 wrote:-snipped-
Look's like Kristine follows RS.

Not sure if this makes it better or worse but she doesn't.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 am

ReneeM wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:-snipped-
Look's like Kristine follows RS.

Not sure if this makes it better or worse but she doesn't.

IMO It makes it worse. He doesn't tag his posts with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. So IMO it looks like she intentionally went on his page and liked the ones regarding Vanessa. Someone has too much time on their hands and pettiness in their heart IMO. hmmm
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:52 am

Darn it! everything she has been through in life and she goes and spoils it by not liking Vanessa? Not everyone is going to like Vanessa or get in with other girls, I am here everyday writing about these people I saw on tv, commenting on how I like some and dont like some. I have seen and read many opinions about people only known by what was edited and shown on tv. My comments do not define the entirety of my life or personality. Why cant Kristina who actually lived through the situation do/ be the same? I tend to take these things for what it is..... entertainment. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:17 am

This is just my opinion but it's not about her not liking Vanessa. Of course she is more than entitled to feel that. It's that continued liking of these negative posts just make her look petty. Like I said in another post, these people were essentially strangers to each other who were thrown into a weird and creepy situation for a few months, where they were competing for the same guy. Naturally that would breed some negativity.

But outside of the show, these people should all more or less be insignificant to each other IMO. If they found genuine friendships with others great but if one didn't get along with another, again so what, as that person was a virtual stranger who they never have to really deal with again unless they want to. So sitting around liking a bunch of negative and passive aggressive posts about said person just seems like giving someone you dislike way too much value and importance, IMO.

Of course, we're all different, because I subscribe to the school of when I don't care for a person they became vapor to me - as in I simply don't talk to, talk about, acknowledge, etc. I won't badmouth you because frankly I just simply don't care about you at all. So yeah I think it's silly to waste any amount of time on some woman she knew for a few months at best while competing with this woman for a guy. JMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 am

Personally, I suspect there were some heavy rejection and abandonment issues here. I think the situation and then going into detail regarding them may have triggered the feelings and displaced jealousy that I see.
It's so much easier when we are feeling bad about ourselves and a situation to put blame on something else. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:58 am

I don't really care if anyone likes Vanessa, I'm not sure I even like her, TBH. But it makes me like Kristina less that she's spending her time on SM actively not liking Vanessa by liking mean things. Whew...that was a lot of 'likes'.

I don't like a lot of people, both in real life and on this show. So I don't follow them and I don't waste my time with them. Who cares what goes on with them? That said, IMO, I'm a mature adult of 40 yrs old. How old is Kristina again? This might just be immaturity...or it might be who she is. Either way, what a waste of time and energy.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:11 am

Seems like she took the rejection worse than most, which is why I'm glad Nick had the foresight to send her home when he did. She can like whatever as far as I'm concerned, but it is a bit weird that she's still hung up on what happened back in October(?). Especially considering she's hung out with Vanessa since then. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012