SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 am

I personally from RS's account and the Funny or video think that Vanessa acted like a "B" to Kristina and a few of the other girls and Kristina was happy enough to like a comment calling V out on her behaviour. All the ladies seem okay since they were dumped by Nick and I'd bet they will all soon move on to other relationships. Nick afterall is only one man and not necessarily the best or only man left in the world. IMO

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:25 am

It's interesting, that Kristina seems to have taken the rejection hard, but is taking it out on Vanessa, the rumoured F1, not Nick, who rejected her. I doubt she has really issues with Vanessa, since they hung out post show, and she could've resolved her issues then. IMO she's being petty and immature liking these negative tweets, and a bit attention seeking. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 am

I really liked Kristina until recently. My issue with her is that she hung out with Vanessa a few weeks ago and is now calling her a secret b**ch (or liking such comments which is the same to me).
Also, the fact that she doesn't follow RS and is liking his (negative) comments about Vanessa makes it worse to me. All of this seems very petty and immature to me.
To me, it's quite simple really: If you don't like a person, don't hang out with her. If you like a person, don't talk BS about her. With friends like Kristina, you don't need enemies. All JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:46 am

traveler90 wrote:I really liked Kristina until recently. My issue with her is that she hung out with Vanessa a few weeks ago and is now calling her a secret b**ch (or liking such comments which is the same to me).
Also, the fact that she doesn't follow RS and is liking his (negative) comments about Vanessa makes it worse to me. All of this seems very petty and immature to me.
To me, it's quite simple really: If you don't like a person, don't hang with her. If you like a person, don't talk BS about her. With friends like Kristina, you don't need enemies. All JMO.

This! The bolder part is why I have issues with Kristina. Of course Kristina is allowed to not like Vanessa. But why hang out with someone you don't like? When you have a chance to see her, why not resolve the issue then? Instead, Kristina, weeks after their meeting, spends time liking tweets that she's not even tagged and she doesn't even follow RS! That means she purposely and intentionally look for negative tweet to attack Vanessa. Is that cyber bully?
Someone mentioned in the other thread that RS implied some girls hung out with Vanessa because she is f1. If that's true, that makes Kristina an attention seeker, imo. Either way, I am starting to believe she's a secret b$tch.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:52 am

Sorry but to me if you're not the FINAL 3 you should not be butt hurt about your outcome on this show,IMO. Nick didn't take you to hometown, nor fantasy suite, or final rose ceremony. I don't understand why Kristina and to a lesser extent DLo feel like Nick owes them a huge explanation after being rejected. Everyone was bound to be rejected. Corrine has yet to be shady on twitter and be butthurt about the rejection. This was an experience afterall. How about being grateful instead of being a sour grape. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am

I personally from RS's account and the Funny or video think that Vanessa acted like a "B" to Kristina and a few of the other girls

Am I the only one who has no idea what this is referring to? And the only account from RS I've heard is that he heard the women didn't care for Vanessa, that she apparently called D Lo fake and that she and Rachel had an argument over something that RS himself doesn't know what that was.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:01 pm

She seemed fine enough with Vanessa to hang out with her in Nashville but now she is butthurt about something that happened months ago. Rolling Eyes Seems like she is trying to get attention.

and Danielle M posted a sweet tribute to Vanessa on IG after she was eliminated so I highly doubt Vanessa didn't comfort her when she was let go considering they were best friends in the house, I just don't think we saw it. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:06 pm

The ridiculous thing is that Kristina was THERE! Her acting like she doesn't know where Vanessa was when Dani M left or where was Vanessa when she left is so condescending and immature. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Diana wrote:She seemed fine enough with Vanessa to hang out with her in Nashville but now she is butthurt about something that happened months ago. Rolling Eyes Seems like she is trying to get attention.

and Danielle M posted a sweet tribute to Vanessa on IG after she was eliminated so I highly doubt Vanessa didn't comfort her when she was let go considering they were best friends in the house, I just don't think we saw it. JMO.
She did. There is a pic on V's instagram saying her good-bye to Dani M.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:09 pm

lleyki wrote:
I personally from RS's account and the Funny or video think that Vanessa acted like a "B" to Kristina and a few of the other girls

Am I the only one who has no idea what this is referring to? And the only account from RS I've heard is that he heard the women didn't care for Vanessa, that she apparently called D Lo fake and that she and Rachel had an argument over something that RS himself doesn't know what that was.

I have no idea what this means either. no idea
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm

also liking tweets that call Vanessa a b!tch, makes it pretty clear who the true b!tch is JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm

George1218 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I have no idea what this means either. no idea
Possibly this one?
I didn't listen to the whole thing but just where Whitney brought up the disagreement so please let me know what else was said about Vanessa, thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012