SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beauty - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:01 pm

I still have in the back of my mind that she modelled for Wilhelmina Models same company Nick models for.

There are more recent pics on her IG, she has a killer body IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

beauty - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Pretty girl, looks a lot better without the makeup. I prefer her natural look

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Saw this tweet, maybe Whitney is in F4 too!?

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:09 pm

Cool, thanks for the info, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Smiley
I look forward to seeing her relationship with Nick.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:59 am

I just don't see her with Nick. She's always been a non-contender for me, since I saw Nick show no interest in her on the BSB date. I doubt she got a HTD.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:13 am

Again, we have forum rules regarding discussion of politics. Please see they are followed prior to posting a political post. This is not up for discussion. Please be advised that we will be enforcing this rule.
Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Based solely on looks, and her seeming like a nice, good person/non crazy imo, I still go with my original prediction that she will win. I don't really think they seem right for one another, because of age. But that's jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:29 pm

She's very pretty, but I feel like Nick usually goes for more petite girls with more of a "cute" face (like Vanessa, Rachel, Danielle lo), IMO. There are always really pretty girls that don't make it as far as people assume, like Jen s, Selma, Samantha, etc. I also just don't see him picking a model, as he is very image-conscious, plus I think he prefers girls who are more challenging. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:21 pm

nothatgirl wrote:She's very pretty, but I feel like Nick usually goes for more petite girls with more of a "cute" face (like Vanessa, Rachel, Danielle lo), IMO. There are always really pretty girls that don't make it as far as people assume, like Jen s, Selma, Samantha, etc. I also just don't see him picking a model, as he is very image-conscious, plus I think he prefers girls who are more challenging. IMO.

and how do you know if she's challenging or not..?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Her body is insane in this pic beauty - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1105969562
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:42 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Her body is insane in this pic beauty - Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1105969562
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

yeah, she's beautiul, hope she has nice personality also
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:51 pm

She seems to have a nice calm aura IMO ... we'll see if that's the case on screen Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem