SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #3

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Archer23 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Thanks, and ITA with both of you. Cast members spend so much time on this show trying to be something they're not, which is why I think it's a shock for them after the show ends and they realize they don't know each other at all. But Ashley and JP opened up and revealed themselves to each other in ways most of the couples haven't, at least as far as I can recall. Ashley was obviously touched by the fact that JP saw her at her lowest point on their first date and was so sweet and comforting. He, in turn, seemed surprised and happy that Ashley let herself be vulnerable with him and shared her insecurities. And those tables were turned in Taipei, with Ashley reassuring a vulnerable JP. They let down walls with each other that most people on this show never would, because they're so worried about making a good impression and pretending everything is all sunshine and roses so they won't be rejected.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Wow, long day for Ashley. Glad she only does this 4 days a week and will be finished before Christmas!!!!
ashhebert Ashley Hebert
Is anyone else stuck in this traffic on I 95 north Trenton ish?!? What happened?!? Ugh
14 seconds ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 am

@ashhebert
Ugh finally home! 15 hr day. :((( at least my boos are waiting!!
Poor Ash! 15 hrs is brutal.

Last edited by Archer23 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 am

Gina wrote:Wow, long day for Ashley. Glad she only does this 4 days a week and will be finished before Christmas!!!!
ashhebert Ashley Hebert
Is anyone else stuck in this traffic on I 95 north Trenton ish?!? What happened?!? Ugh
14 seconds ago

Aww! Poor Ashley! I hope JP gives her the biggest party when she graduates!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:20 am

Archer23 wrote:
@ashhebert
Ugh finally home! 15 hr day. sad(( at least my boos are waiting!!
Poor Ash! 15 hrs is brutal.
I hope JP gives her another foot massage. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 am

Just realized my initial post of Ashley's tweet is in here ~ wrong thread, should be in the tweet thread. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:42 am

Compliments of Alanna:

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-scottsdale/ashley-and-jp-s-first-thanksgiving-together-family-peace-and-happiness#ixzz1emqCDXKA
Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 53 E386a810
Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum join his family for Thanksgiving
Credits: MagMyPic.

First Thanksgiving together: Family, peace and happiness
Stacy Carey, Scottsdale TV Examiner
November 25, 2011
Ashley and JP from The Bachelorette have been doing great together since their engagement was filmed about seven months ago. Now the holiday season is upon them, and they just spent their first Thanksgiving together. It seems that it was a busy day Thursday in JP’s hometown of Roslyn, NY as that’s where the festivities took place this year.

Ashley Hebert, JP Rosenbaum and even little Boo Rosenbaum joined the rest of JP’s family for a traditional Thanksgiving meal. Fans can tell from the picture to the left that everybody had a great time, creating new family memories. Ashley and JP joined his parents, Ilene and Peter Rosenbaum, along with JP’s brother Roy and Roy’s girlfriend Andrea. That is one family portrait that is certainly a keeper.

Ashley and JP have been extremely busy of late, having been in Maine last weekend for the 2011 Miss Maine pageant. During the week they are both quite busy with their school/work schedules, though Ashley won’t have to be doing the Philly/NYC commute for much longer. A weekend with family, food, love and laughter sounds like the perfect way to spend a long weekend and kick-off the rest of the holiday season.

They all look so happy and little boo is part of the family now. Love how JP has his arm around both his girls. Adorable picture, makes me smile. Ha, I saw it's MagMyPic fake fun cover. I wonder if Roy did this one? :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 am

JP and his brother have similar smiles. JP's mom is very pretty. What did Mr. Rosenbaum make for dinner?

Everyone looks very happy. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 am

Love_Me wrote:JP and his brother have similar smiles. JP's mom is very pretty. What did Mr. Rosenbaum make for dinner?

Everyone looks very happy. Smiley
It's a turkey, and it looks amazing. I usually only want to eat Turkey once a year -- on Thanksgiving Day, and no leftovers, please -- but that's making my mouth water.
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:40 am

Awww! Cute!

I swear that Boo hates taking pics! :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by karibell72 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 pm

It looks like Boo is more interested in the turkey!

karibell72

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 pm

What a great picture! The family looks so happy and complete. :Nod:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #3

+43
beader
MissLittle
halfpintdynamite
tigertiz
bluwavz