SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 37 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:45 pm

Kyrieforthewin wrote:
She says did import modeling for at least 7 years after getting discovered. Also has a nail salon.

She really seems like a nice lady. I don't get why Vanessa calls her fake. But, we shall see!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 37 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Sprite wrote:What I find interesting is that while he clearly seemed attracted to her...at least more so than a lot of others, including Corinne...is that we have multiple reports from that group date, that once their dance was over, he didn't seem to have any interest in her. Witnesses say he pretty much ignored her unless cameras were rolling. Things that make me go hmmmm...

Cmiiw, I think it's their 1-1 date (next episode) that's posted here Nick showed no interest in her when camera was off?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 pm

^ I think the reports referred to the Wisconsin date ... IDK I'll wait to see for myself how the date goes - if he really only shows interest on camera (which Amanda also referred to and I thought she was BSing at the time but now I'm not so sure), then hopefully she senses what's up and just takes it in stride. Nick has never struck me as a great actor though, so I tend to believe the "butterflies" chemistry is genuine and for whatever reason they're just not right for each other down the line. I rewatched the preview from the Countdown ep and I noticed again that she said "I can see myself falling in love with you"  and not "I AM falling in love with you" ... so maybe she saw the writing on the wall.

At any rate, I'll just enjoy their cute scenes/chemistry while she's still there and I think she has great potential on BIP so hopefully she does that Smiley (although Robby, whom I initially thought would look hot with her, has annoyed me with that E&G podcast mess so I'm not sure who I can see her with now...Wells? Derek? A new guy from Bachelorette 13?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love you as much as Kanye loves Kanye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @whitneyfransway @daniellellombard @lindsayliles @shelbybadams by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Sprite wrote:What I find interesting is that while he clearly seemed attracted to her...at least more so than a lot of others, including Corinne...is that we have multiple reports from that group date, that once their dance was over, he didn't seem to have any interest in her. Witnesses say he pretty much ignored her unless cameras were rolling. Things that make me go hmmmm...

I totally missed this. Was this during sleuthing that we found that out, or where did it come from? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

Not to brag, but by the time we hit the stage, we could have easily been confused as legit backup dancers. Jasmine was a natural and owned that stage, Taylor really let loose and showed off some serious talent, but I have to agree with The Backstreet Boys that Danielle L. had brought the heat. It was cool to share that surreal moment with Danielle, and it’s something I don’t think she or I will ever forget.

Heading into the after party, I wanted to continue the high I felt with Danielle. Danielle was someone I’d had instant chemistry with from the night we met, and I felt like this was a date that brought us even closer. I felt natural around her, like we just fit. Giving Danielle the group date rose was easy. I wanted her to know that she not only blew me away on this date, but I could really start to see a future with her. As corny as it sounds, she gave me butterflies … and I’m man enough to admit it.
Excerpt from Nick's episode 3 People blog

Aww this is soo cute! Why don't my favourites ever win!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Something awful must have happened if he sends her home and she doesn't even last till top4! I loved how she got a lot of camera time last episode! Only hoping we can get to know her much better because I do really think she is such a gorgeous girl (too good for nick I reckon)! Complete agree guys, going to enjoy their last scenes together because as soon as she leaves, bachelor would be put on hold for me haha! Hopin she can become the bachelorette, a show with Danielle as a lead will be a show not to miss!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I totally missed this. Was this during sleuthing that we found that out, or where did it come from? TYIA

That information was from me. My friends were at the taping in Milwaukee. My female friend told me that Nick seemed very into Danielle during taping when they were dancing but not all that interested when they weren't filming. She said he was very aware of his surroundings and knew which ways to face himself and Danielle so that the cameras got the shots they needed quickly. She said he was very skilled at the passionate kissing but then turned it off relatively quickly as well. My male friend (who was also there but is unspoiled otherwise) thinks Nick chooses Danielle as his F1. So the perception varied. I happen to trust my female friends interpretations of life situations moreso in general.

My take on what they told me is that Nick was physically attracted to Danielle but overall he wasn't really fully vested in their long term relationship. She seems to have a more shallow relationship with him than Nick really wants.

Last edited by OnePromise on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 pm

She would be a very different kind of pick for Bette.  Along with ticking the "diverse" box, her experience as a HIN model gives her all the tools to interact with groups of men as that job is all about men.  I think she fulfills what Mills said in an interview - someone who wouldn't fall night 1.  
This is her 2nd reality tv show so she at ease on camera and IMO she has the look that turns men to mush giggling Plus she already has a personal brand and knows how to market herself.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:22 pm

OnePromise wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That information was from me. My friends were at the taping in Milwaukee. My female friend told me that Nick seemed very into Danielle during taping when they were dancing but not all that interested when they weren't filming. My male friend (who was also there but is unspoiled otherwise) thinks Nick chooses Danielle as his F1. So the perception varied. My take on what they told me is that Nick was physically attracted to Danielle but overall he wasn't really fully vested in their long term relationship. She seems to have a more shallow relationship with him than Nick really wants.

Interesting. For him to think that, I would think Nick couldn't have been completely apathetic towards her off-camera. I also wonder if her nipple slip and the audience yelling about it made Nick uncomfortable and he just wanted to get off the stage.

So far, I see a lot of sexual chemistry between the two and she's one of the few that makes Nick nervous, which is usually a sign he's into her. I don't think she was ever going to win, but I do wonder if she would have made final four over Corinne if it hadn't been for that whole thing with Vanessa. I wonder if we'll get to see it or if the show will cut that, as they sometimes whitewash the winner. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Lara wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That information was from me. My friends were at the taping in Milwaukee. My female friend told me that Nick seemed very into Danielle during taping when they were dancing but not all that interested when they weren't filming. My male friend (who was also there but is unspoiled otherwise) thinks Nick chooses Danielle as his F1. So the perception varied. My take on what they told me is that Nick was physically attracted to Danielle but overall he wasn't really fully vested in their long term relationship. She seems to have a more shallow relationship with him than Nick really wants.

Interesting. For him to think that, I would think Nick couldn't have been completely apathetic towards her off-camera. I also wonder if her nipple slip and the audience yelling about it made Nick uncomfortable and he just wanted to get off the stage.

So far, I see a lot of sexual chemistry between the two and she's one of the few that makes Nick nervous, which is usually a sign he's into her. I don't think she was ever going to win, but I do wonder if she would have made final four over Corinne if it hadn't been for that whole thing with Vanessa. I wonder if we'll get to see it or if the show will cut that, as they sometimes whitewash the winner. IMO.

Yes but this male friend cares a lot about a woman's looks. That is primarily what he is basing his decision on.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for your report.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The face you make when you find out your crush is going to be at the dance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever