SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:51 pm

I don't think she ever said she wasn't proud, just that a lot of her ex-boyfriends had dumped her when they found out about the pictures. So, it's understandable that she was afraid to show her current "boyfriend". I don't necessarily think she thought it was a mistake, as she was so offended when Chris used the word "disturbing" to describe it. Jade has said she suffers from social anxiety, so it's hard to tell if it is something she is ashamed of or if it's just general discomfort due to her anxiety. I just don't want to put words in her mouth and label it as a mistake, unless she literally used similar terminology herself. Especially since she didn't seem ashamed when Tanner brought it up on BIP. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and neither did I say she said that.
She made it clear when showing her past to Chris S on the computer that she was not proud of it. So if those were not her exact words, she clearly appeared uncomfortable and what I would consider ashamed. IMO it was not her proudest moment.
Putting words into anyone's mouth is generally not a good thing. ITA.
I'll let these photos of her telling Chris do the talking.
My screen caps from source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JMOAA but the only one who looks like they are enjoying themselves in the above 3 photos is CS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Has their never been a bachelorette that didn't finish in the top4? I'm beyond sad that there will be no chance of Dlo being the next ette sad
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 pm

HodanG wrote:Has their never been a bachelorette that didn't finish in the top4? I'm beyond sad that there will be no chance of Dlo being the next ette sad

Andi?  Or did she get a HTD?

HodanG wrote:I hope what you guys are saying is not true. I really don't want dlo to be painted badly or that will ruin her chances as becoming the bachelorette and being a fan favourite), (her and Vanessa so far are the most liked, I think Dlo gets alot of air time for a person that doesn't even make it to F4?) I hope they're not building up anything. Hopefully she leaves with grace and in all good terms. I wouldn't want Vanessa talking about dlo to nick and the public having to agree with her. That will be very sad

Depends if they show it or not. However, there's got to be some seeds laid as to why she's let go, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm

^^^Andi finished 3rd on JPab's season.

I think Des and Ali were the lowest finishers to become bettes and they were both fourth in their respective seasons.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Britt?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Was Meredith also forth place?

Technically, Britt was kind of a Bachelorette and she finished top 6. I do think that Danielle M will probably be in consideration, but anyone who finished below her is a long-shot. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Lara wrote:Was Meredith also forth place?

Technically, Britt was kind of a Bachelorette and she finished top 6. I do think that Danielle M will probably be in consideration, but anyone who finished below her is a long-shot. IMO.

Yes, I believe Meredith was also fourth. I guess you could sort of count Britt. Also JPab and I believe Jake finished 6th, so that does seem to be the cut off for consideration for the lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO the chances of her as Bachelorette are not good, unfortunately sad (I agree with the reasons already mentioned including the modelling history & being eliminated too early)

I do want to see more of her so I'm hoping for an interesting BIP run - hopefully she'll do it and be there from beginning to end Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:32 pm

HodanG wrote:...her and Vanessa so far are the most liked...
But unfortunately looks like Vanessa is not gonna like Nick liking Danielle Lo and we'll see it soon...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:39 pm

OoOo okay thanks for the history insight haha makes sense now
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO the chances of her as Bachelorette are not good, unfortunately sad  (I agree with the reasons already mentioned including the modelling history & being eliminated too early)

I do want to see more of her so I'm hoping for an interesting BIP run - hopefully she'll do it and be there from beginning to end Smiley

Agreed! 100% if not the ette then Defs she has to be on BIP! Just hoping that the bachelor won't be the last we'll ever see her! Would love to get her know her more! Lowkey want a heartbreak for DLo tho so the audience can get around her and so she can be the next ette one day
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever