SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:44 pm

HodanG wrote:Does nick really flip the table when she leaves? IMO that's actually so cute!! That shows to me that nick really did see something Dlo and he was gutted it didn't work out sad which is really sad to me. What episode does Dlo get eliminated? I don't think my heart can bear it especially after seeing their 1 on 1

I don't think it's been confirmed about the table flip. Honestly, I would not be the least surprised if we never see that on the show. Remember Leah and her black eye that the season preview made everyone think Lace gave to her?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

dating - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 44 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Nick flipping a table seems so out of character, because I just don't see him as the type to outwardly express his anger (see: Josh). He's been confronted numerous times on the show and he could have always lashed back by yelling, but he typically skirts the line between being 'calmly' defensive and quietly seething. I'm curious to see what the table flip is about and if it actually happened... not some acted out, producer-driven incident like Josephine's slap.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:07 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Nick flipping a table seems so out of character, because I just don't see him as the type to outwardly express his anger (see: Josh). He's been confronted numerous times on the show and he could have always lashed back by yelling, but he typically skirts the line between being 'calmly' defensive and quietly seething. I'm curious to see what the table flip is about and if it actually happened... not some acted out, producer-driven incident like Josephine's slap.

Agreed. Flipping the table is a little too over the top IMO. I'd try to understand it more if it were after letting go one of his F3-F2 but this isn't the case here. It just looks bizarre to flip a table when he's the one that lets her go to begin with not the other way around.(that's if the flipping is after that) JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:13 pm

I can't really see Nick as the type to flip a table either ... maybe it was just really flimsy and he knocked it over accidentally when he was moving his arms around in the breakup aftermath laugh out loud

And yeah, it makes no sense IMO for him to purposely flip a table if he was the one to break up with her ... oooh maybe RS is wrong and she left on her own after he doubted her because of Vanessa? Basically decided "f it ... I'm not here to be a runner-up" and peaces the hell out? Now that would be a twist :stirthepot (all just my wild random speculation laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:01 pm

I wish someone could post that table flip in slow motion. It happens so quick in previews. Believe me, I've watched several times. IIRC, the spoilers indicated there was no RC. With that being possibly the case, his talk with the girls was filled with emotion over something! I'm not sure they saw him again until Bimini...oh wait, I can't forget Corrine. I'm not sure when she decides to show up at his door.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:52 pm

I swear to god she's like Andi's twin in looks sometimes ... (especially with the kissy pose I know some peeps aren't a big fan of laugh out loud) I find this random resemblance fascinating laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When you feelin' extra with your mains  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For comparison purposes:
Sign says No Parking, not No Sparkling  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @alealovely by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Laughing off the awkwardness .... @nickviall @kaitlynbristowe @jimmykimmellive by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA:
Was browsing Twitter and saw this exchange [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alexis Waters‏ @awatazzz

DAMN DID ANYONE SEE THAT BOOTY GRAB @daniellelombard @viallnicholas28 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7:38 PM · Jan 17, 2017
5 RETWEETS
96 LIKES

Jan 18
JoJo‏ @jessie4dance
@awatazzz @daniellelombard @viallnicholas28
I mean for a second I was like [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Booty tho!!

Jan 18
Danielle Lombard‏ @daniellelombard
@jessie4dance @awatazzz @viallnicholas28 hahahah no comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Twitter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:26 am

caryfetman
Nothing like @paulsmithdesign to design a burgundy plaid suit @johnvarvatos white shirt & @dolcegabbana tie for my boy Nick. @nickviall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @bachelor_nation make up @ginamo11 tie clip @suited_man
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:33 am

This day will always have a special place in my heart  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Words can't even describe how happy I was that entire day by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"She got a smile that makes your worst day feel like your birthday." @iamchrislane [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:32 am

Omg I melted watching that entire date

When nicks like Its impossible to not loose himself in Danielle's eyes

I don understand how half what I write is cutting but anyone have clips of their date?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not sure what's happening, but I added the other two posts to make one post and deleted the other rather than having three posts in a row.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Her nervous fake laughter every five seconds was quite annoying IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not sure what's happening, but I added the other two posts to make one post and deleted the other rather than having three posts in a row.

Yeah tHank's heaps, I wrote quite more than that and only one sentence came through
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever