SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 49 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:39 pm

For me personally, if someone like Jade is sitting naked, completely naked, spread eagle, while the photog's are capturing every millimeter of her body, that's not shy to me. DLo has some pretty racy modelling pics posted where I'm sure she spends hours with photog's snapping away. IMO that's not shy. Someone shy may walk around their home half naked, or naked, but anyone that I know who considers themselves to be shy would never have people take pictures upon pictures of themselves naked, or in provocative poses with skimpy hardly there outfits or almost enough to do a pap smear. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Well shyness often goes hand in hand with insecurity, and insecurity often goes hand in hand with treating yourself like a sex object, because you think it's all you have to offer. I don't think that applies to Danielle though, Jade yes. Danielle seems pretty confident to me, just not the loudest person in a room. JMO.

As for her being fake, I don't really see it, and I'm one who thought Caila was fake, not because of her demeanour, but more so because of what she was saying. Danielle doesn't strike me as very witty or interesting, but I do think she's a nice person. I wish she'd find some tops that have at least some realistic chance of keeping her nipples covered though. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:33 pm

IMO DLo is a nice sweet person but has a problem with articulating her thoughts well and hence there is more potential to be misunderstood. Like when she told Nick that she doesn't want to rush into a relationship/marriage. I felt I saw Nick pull back slightly after that conversation IMO. Now that statement by itself is perfectly acceptable IMO. But if she were to say it to the girls, I can easily see atleast some of them going 'If she doesn't want to rush into a relationship, what is she doing on a show where you get engaged after 7 weeks' (IMO). Nevermind that most of them are there to be future IG models IMO - you still have to play a part in pretending to be there for finding love IMO.

I couldn't understand her awkwardness on stage during 1-1 because she seemed perfectly fine and in her element on the stage during BSB date. I chalk it up to the wardrobe malfunction for now and think it played on her mind IMO.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Fortunately the edit omitted the nip slips...not even a black box treatment.  She must appreciate that.
Someone who was at the concert posted amateur vid on Tuesday on YouTube.  People near the stage were calling out and it happened a few times.
Not a great end to a date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:36 pm

JMOAA: then next time have the sense to wear another less revealing dress or use tape. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:40 pm

^I recall her mentioning somewhere on her IG that she did wear tape (I guess it wasn't that effective laugh out loud). I can't find the comment now but if I locate it later, I'll post it. Nick also said in the ep that the concert/dancing was a "surprise" - if that was the case, activity-appropriate attire couldn't have been pre-planned IMO.

**edited**

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Where did that quote come from?? Twitter IG?? the post is messed up and I'll see if I can fix it.

ETA: quote came from a private IG. Deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry for the format mess-up & I didn't know the other person's account was private. Since they posted on DLo's account, which is public, just to confirm, we still cannot share because the commenter's account is private? (TYIA)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:40 pm

There are a few life expressions--murphy's law, expect the unexpected etc. Don't want slippage don't wear a definite slippage dress. JMO
From that little bit of video we had seen here, she had a wardrobe malfunction at least a half dozen times. That dress left little margin for error, IMO.
About the private--private is private is private...so yes, we can not post here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:40 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry for the format mess-up & I didn't know the other person's account was private. Since they posted on DLo's account, which is public, just to confirm, we still cannot share because the commenter's account is private? (TYIA)

NP that's why it's important for me to know where the post is coming from. I didn't know she posted it on DLo's account. All I had was a username, I checked both twitter and IG and both of those accounts were private. You can post DLo's IG username, and copy the post since she posted it on a public site.

I did a quick search but I don't know what picture is was on. Too many comments. Which pic?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Her boob was already coming out while she was sitting down and talking to Nick, so I'm not sure what activity that dress was appropriate for.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Same with her M&G dress. Is it really necessary, I still don't get the purpose. I would never be comfortable constantly wondering if I'm going to be hanging out on one side.

That youtube is pretty bad IMO.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever