SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 59 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes!  :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you need to talk some sense into your girl.  The vanilla whiner is not one I'd wish anyone on, especially one of your favs. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 59 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:41 am

I find it a bit presumptuous for Luke to say "we are currently not dating" as if it's a sure thing that they will be dating in the near future... Unless he and Danielle have some sort of friendly understanding that they're both appearing in BIP this summer, and they want to see where the relationship goes (while having it recorded). Nothing against that plan, as it seems more honest than a Joe/Samantha situation.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:27 am

summerdayze wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, if she had any sense and knew what was good for her she'd block his number and forget who he was ASAP.  IMO, he's just going to use / spend time with whoever will bring him attention and keep his name out there.  

Yeah, I would stay away from the post-Bachelor/ette 'hanger-oners' if I were her.

If you asked me a while back, I wouldn't have pegged Luke to be the type who would contemplate something like BIP, but I've changed my mind since then.

Who knows, she could turn out to be a hanger-on herself. Wouldn't surprise me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:27 am

Luke as a singer is average at best. If he wanted to further his career, he probably should have went on The Voice instead of the Bachelorette. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:48 am

I think DLo sounded like she was sick, or had a cold during the WTA show. She could hardly talk loud enough and her voice sounded like she was ready to cough IMO I did not feel she was crying much, maybe just got a little nervous asking the question to Nick IMO
Luke was never my cup 'o' tea, although he appeared to be a good guy during the show. I think DLo can do better on her own, she is a pretty girl and has tons of time to find her love. I say just go to BIP and milk the franchise for all they have, enjoy it, have a blast, get a super tan, relax, etc etc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:27 am

I enjoyed that Extra interview with DLo. The edit on the show does not do any favours to these girls at all DLo seems like such a sweet and calm girl, well spoken and gracious. I would watch BIP if she is on it, would like to get a chance to see her on a more relaxed atmosphere.

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:23 pm

TrishB wrote:I enjoyed that Extra interview with DLo.  The edit on the show does not do any favours to these girls at all DLo seems like such a sweet and calm girl, well spoken and gracious. I would watch BIP if she is on it, would like to get a chance to see her on a more relaxed atmosphere.
Like I don't like know if I'd like call her like well spoken. Like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:27 pm

She's nice though. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She's nice though. giggling
Kasha Kasha Kasha...You just have a knack for entertaining my sense of humor.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Luke as a singer is average at best. If he wanted to further his career, he probably should have went on The Voice instead of the Bachelorette. JMO

He's probably more an "America's Got Talent" type. Like you said, as a singer alone, he's more average. He's trying to sell more of a package than just his voice.

As for Danielle - she seems to be the one from this season that most Bachelor Nation guys want to meet. If she's careful she'll have no trouble finding a guy in the franchise, but she has to be careful.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:32 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
cantstopl I just had to "like" your post. Spot on  yes Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:21 am

MaxWilder wrote:
TrishB wrote:I enjoyed that Extra interview with DLo.  The edit on the show does not do any favours to these girls at all DLo seems like such a sweet and calm girl, well spoken and gracious. I would watch BIP if she is on it, would like to get a chance to see her on a more relaxed atmosphere.
She was well-spoken IMO in the Extra interview which TrishB referred to.

Eta:

I didn't see Luke tagged in DLo/Jasmine/Vinny's IG stories when I first noticed the event being advertised (maybe he's a newer addition or I just missed seeing his name initially for some reason) ... but looks D/L will be co-hosting a music event:

It's going down ! 3/22/17 @djsavi @clevelandersobe Miami Music Week. Vinsane & Friends rooftop day party 10 of the hottest DJ's and my closest friends! And Im bringing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @luke__pell @daniellellombard @jasminegoode_ and other surprise guest. Ticket link in my bio! use promo code: VINSANE for $5 off now! For a chance to WIN FREE TICKETS tag your friends below! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [dancing emoji] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever