SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:23 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe she thought the nickname use was too familiar since they already hated each other at that point or something. Who knows. no idea

Ding ding ding! That's why I thought it was shade in the first place. She was clearly saying IMO that they're not friendly enough to be using nicknames w/ each other.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 pm

laugh out loud my brain doesn't even comprehend that. I have a nickname, I'm not going to say to someone don't call me that. You're not worthy? omg, these people are fame infested crazies IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe she thought the nickname use was too familiar since they already hated each other at that point or something. Who knows. no idea

Ding ding ding! That's why I thought it was shade in the first place. She was clearly saying IMO that they're not friendly enough to be using nicknames w/ each other.

laugh out loud but why still care? (this is a question to Danielle not you)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:50 pm

I think these last two seasons have brewed some real brats.

Danielle (i will call her D because I'm not sure if she will let me call her Danielle) hee hee.

She could have not said anything. D can certainly think it. I can see where if someone calls u a nickname that only you personal good friend use I can see her feeling a bit uncomfortable.

But how she chose to display her distaste only invites more drama.

Which brings me back to why I said these last couple seasons have created monsters. ( I blame it all on BIP) and Jorge the bartender. Lol

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud my brain doesn't even comprehend that. I have a nickname, I'm not going to say to someone don't call me that. You're not worthy? omg, these people are fame infested crazies IMHO.

That's what I thought she implied by that comment, but I didn't (want to) think someone in their 20s could be so childish and petty to deny someone the use of a nickname. Not a pet name or a term of friendly endearment! It's a nickname! LOL. I can't.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's what I thought, so what/why is she asking?

My opinion is she is a very unsharp tool. She could take tutoring from BOR or Brick or both and pay full price and still need another semester course or two or three.
ETA Anyone who constantly dresses with the goods right up front and their bits and pieces on display like a candy counter for all the world to see, does not need to worry about who calls her her nickname. Girl get freaking azz real. I can read your lips most of the time and you're concerned about "familiarity . Forget the DLO bullcrap. I can't even. rofl cheeky lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 63 1710264613

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Y'all let people you're not friends w/ call you by your nickname? I have a nickname that my family and close friends call me and whenever other people try to use it I straight up say "we don't know each other like that". Either way I'm always here for the drama from these people.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Geesh! I thought she was so attractive but those tweets, imo, show she is petty and immature!  DLo, you are pretty and you got chances to travel and shill, so just chill, take advantage of your 15 minutes and enjoy life, ok?
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Seriously Danielle??? You just need to get over whatever happened between you & Nick. It was months ago and they're both happily engaged. If you're still bitter about it, then something is seriously wrong with u

You can go back to your manwhore Luke.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:12 pm

I think she's trying to say that it was her nickname even before The Bachelor? Vs something that was recently coined? How random.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:Y'all let people you're not friends w/ call you by your nickname? I have a nickname that my family and close friends call me and whenever other people try to use it I straight up say "we don't know each other like that". Either way I'm always here for the drama from these people.

That's the difference. Your close intimate circles knows a nickname for you and refers to you as such. It's not a nickname the internet is aware of. It's not one that can be googled in less than 45 seconds. It's not a name others in bach nation, even outside of your close circle of inmates during your bach season, refer to.
Like I said, anyone who chooses to google her import modeling photos are probably more familiar with areas most of us keep private than any of us here on this forum might be of anyones real name or nickname.
You can choose to pick your privacy battles. Everyone has the right to privacy, I cherish my own, but it does become somewhat a joke from my POV, when you constantly are spitting in the wind or flaunting the goods.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud omgosh. Yeah look at me semi naked but don't you dare call me DLo. It's Danielle for you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever