SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud omgosh. Yeah look at me semi naked but don't you dare call me DLo. It's Danielle for you!

Yeah, you want respect? Great. Act respectful. Don't allow me the liberty to count your freckles and then demand me to call you Ma'am. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

lace - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Hmm... Wonder what Luke's calling her these days and if he rubbed her leg(s) too.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:31 pm

The self importance of these future BIP contestants is really something else.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Can we please fire the people who cast JoJo and Nick's season? Cause omg. Self involved, for the wrong reasons personified, entitled, petty and arrogant the vast majority of them. BIP is going to be such a massive cluster.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:Y'all let people you're not friends w/ call you by your nickname? I have a nickname that my family and close friends call me and whenever other people try to use it I straight up say "we don't know each other like that". Either way I'm always here for the drama from these people.
Good Post ITA ... especially with the bolded :stirthepot 2pop
Shade away, DLo. Love you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:43 pm

It's hardly drama if it's totally one-sided. More like attention seeking. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:52 pm

I don't think it's about attention seeking though. She tweeted that when the Luke drama was going on, all she had to do was maybe play up w/e relationship they had, maybe go on a twitter rant and boom she'd probably be in the headlines tomorrow. This was super unecessary if all she was after was attention considering she had another, better (IMO) angle. I think she just don't like that woman and couldn't help being petty. She faved this tweet from Raven a couple of days ago. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Well, Jojo's guys shade Nick to stay relevant and Nick's girls shade Vanessa to remain relevant while both Nick and Vanessa are happily living their life together away from all the drama. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:09 am

What a petty little girl. Not an attractive look at all. She acts like an adult woman stuck in the high school mentality. JMO

What makes this all funnier, is that, this is all so one sided drama. Vanessa isn't wasting even a brain fart on D (I don't know this girl like that, so I'm not sure how I should address her highness), and D is being bitter and petty even all the way​ from Japan (is that where she is atm?)

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:13 am

ReneeM wrote:I don't think it's about attention seeking though. She tweeted that when the Luke drama was going on, all she had to do was maybe play up w/e relationship they had, maybe go on a twitter rant and boom she'd probably be in the headlines tomorrow. This was super unecessary if all she was after was attention considering she had another, better (IMO) angle. I think she just don't like that woman and couldn't help being petty. She faved this tweet from Raven a couple of days ago. All JMO.

yeah, IMO, her original tweet re: how she got her nickname, had nothing to do w/ Vanessa. But when somebody tweeted about it coming from V, she said no but didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a little shade. I think originally she was referring to the E40 lyric where DLo "don't give a f*ck about no hoe", w/ the hoe maybe being Luke.  Or maybe the lyrics from DLo's "You Played Me" would be fitting here too.  I think these gals are probably under a gag order from TPTB if they are under BIP contract and maybe they are trying to be heard in other ways because they are p*ssed about being played with. Just speculating of course, no direct knowledge.

Last edited by knowbody on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:24 am

knowbody wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think it's about attention seeking though. She tweeted that when the Luke drama was going on, all she had to do was maybe play up w/e relationship they had, maybe go on a twitter rant and boom she'd probably be in the headlines tomorrow. This was super unecessary if all she was after was attention considering she had another, better (IMO) angle. I think she just don't like that woman and couldn't help being petty. She faved this tweet from Raven a couple of days ago. All JMO.

yeah, IMO, her original tweet re: how she got her nickname, had nothing to do w/ Vanessa. But when somebody tweeted about it coming from V, she said no but didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a little shade. I think originally she was referring to the E40 lyric where DLo "don't care about no hoe", w/ the hoe being Luke. Just speculating of course, no direct knowledge.
Agree with you both Smiley

And I didn't even think about the bolded as a possibility, but good speculating - makes sense to me! I can't wait for all the details laugh out loud

(& I still like Nick despite not caring for his fiancée, but he is no stranger to shade throwing himself ... so what goes around comes around, buddy (IMO))
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:41 am

IMO Nick doesn't give a rat's azz as to who is throwing what shade. IMO He and Vanessa are too busy living their life and enjoying the DWTS experience. IMO Neither of them are going to lose sleep over what the 'mature women' from his season who call each other 'bit*hes' and are proud to be petty think about either of them. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever